Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (175818 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2015
Rock wetin b that wey u write in bold for up there beta stop that rough play o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ElvisGee94(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
Hmm....
Wat can i say....
I dont kw U in person bt i can connect to ur person... So simple n free.. It takes only a handful of person to b dis open...
For ur lost of interest in writing..
Padd dis tins happen.. Like wat some advice.. Change of environment ll help alot...
I was once in ur shoe bfor...
Great story i must confess...
U WOWed me.. I trust U ll jump out of dat mood swing soon n b a better U.... U rock in deed man....
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by missrock(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2015
Therock5555:
school don turn me to ghost o, so you no gree give me your number abi?

no lele sha

how are u preparing for ur project, and how was ur IT?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
missrock:

na till august or so. just started 2nd semester
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
Therock5555:
Na the reason why u com dy follow ur bbm fight be dat abi. No worry, I knw wetin I go do u.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by missrock(f): 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
Therock5555:

i wish u success dear
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2015
missrock:

i wish u success dear
thanks dear
SexySapphire:

Na the reason why u com dy follow ur bbm fight be dat abi. No worry, I knw wetin I go do u.
Miss no vex abeg. ever since I updated my Bbm it just shut down and I don't have 40mb data to waste for another update. I would try and update before this week ends.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by emmyfresh200: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Therock5555 where the part 2 de, because e no end here oo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by emmyfresh200: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Therock5555 where the part 2 de, because this can't end here oo. It is the beginning of the end.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Escapevelocity(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
therock5555 choi ur story is captivating....

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Therock5555:
[b]SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello ladies and gentlemen, i dont need to be told how much i have disappointed all of you. To be frank with ya'll, i feel so bad myself. It's hard putting what i feel now into writing but I'm gonna try.

1. I don't feel like writing anymore. It's not because I'm tired or too busy but my mood swings are getting too frequent this days, today was one of my girlfriend's birthday but i have not even text or call her and i don't feel bad about it, i have been in my room since morning just downloading and watching movies. I'm not sick neither am i going pshyco but i rarely find joy in any thing these days. Actually I have been suffering from chronic depression which maybe just two of my fans know about. I try to submerge the feeling because I'm an open dude but sometimes i tend to be myopic and hurt other people with words absentmindedly.

2. I lied to you all, I ain't that busy, my normal routine for the past two weeks is to eat, sleep and browse/watch movies/play dead trigger or Pes2015/whatsapp,BBM,2go. I apologise for lying, i guess i just did not want to disappoint ya'll. I have all the time in the world to drop ten updates per day but despite the fact that my spirit is willing, my body has grown so resistant to writing, it keeps making me procastinate and dropping silly excuses.

3. I don't want to write anymore, if there was a way i can read out the words and it types into words i would have gladly done it. But I'm frustrated, maybe what my parents, siblings and friends have been telling me is true. Writing on Nairaland punishes me than how it benefits me, my sleepless nights, airtime, over stretched brain, my research book, missing important functions because i wanted to write down something or missing colourful shows and babes because my eyes were on my phone only. Its not worth it.

4. I have been pushing myself to drop updates for the past couple of months because of the unwavering support i have recieved from all of you. I have met great dudes and ladies, SIR's and MA's and some eggheads and boy has it been fun, i can easily share my secrets with some of them despite the fact that we have never and may never even meet in this life. I'm grateful to ya'll, you have all made me a better writer write from my preacher sons' days. I love you all.

5. Some people may be like "what can we do to bring your mojo back", seriously i don't know. I don't feel like the rock of yesteryears. Now I'm just a living bag of bones. I wanted to deactivate my account but doing that would make my huge followership go down the drain. Furthermore i might be dropping short stories time to time so its still useful.

I'm truly sorry for any pain i might have caused any of you. I'm also sorry to my social network pals and buddies that i have been ignoring, it's not my wish but my mood swings don't make me wanna speak to anybody sometimes. Well i am still on Whatsapp, the easiet way to chat me up is through my group chat which is made up of my NL buddies and ladies. It has been fun with you all while this story lasted.

Here's my number-08132890538. You can call or chat me up anything, anyday (no flashing oooogrin)

Thank you once again, thanks for the support, thanks for everything.

Goodbye.

*spoiler*

Xavier had amnesia, he later became the bodyguard to the young reporter who was the kid to a wealthy politician, he later recovered his memory when he managed to foil an assassination attempt on the young reporter's dad. He recruited everybody he formerly worked with, from the taxi driver in Liberia to Fatalveli to Jason's girlfriend who was a journalist to bring down the creed. Rita died with Lord Kehl when she shielded Xavier from getting killed.

Xavier married the fisherman's daughter and later found out that the politician he saved was his real father who pregnanted his mistress, she dropped Xavier in the orphanage before leaving the country, he was reunited with his father and half brother-the reporter who later married Jason's girlfriend.

That was how the storyline would have transpired, I'm ashamed i could not complete this great work. Maybe I'm just a loser.

*walks out with bowed head and shrunken shoulders *[/b]
not a proper way to end such a nice story
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
not a proper way to end such a nice story
hello, I'm compiling the story into one now, when I finish it, I'll give you a mention.

or just follow me though, I've got other stories you might like
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Therock5555:
hello, I'm compiling the story into one now, when I finish it, I'll give you a mention.

ok. Will do that, right away.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
ok. Will do that, right away.
your dp is cool too
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Therock5555:
your dp is cool too
should i take that as a compliment or flirting? cheesy
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
should i take that as a compliment or flirting? cheesy

it's a compliment per say but I won't mind if you think I'm flirting...... it's absolutely normal

until when I start asking for your number or sending PM's grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Therock5555:

it's a compliment per say but I won't mind if you think I'm flirting...... it's absolutely normal

until when I start asking for your number or sending PM's grin grin
well, lets hope it doesn't get to that....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
well, lets hope it doesn't get to that....

What if it gets to that? would you flee? grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Therock5555:

What if it gets to that? would you flee? grin
Noooo... Can't do that...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Noooo... Can't do that...

Happy Sunday
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by obontami: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Therock5555:
school don turn me to ghost o, so you no gree give me your number abi?

no lele sha
dope story breh grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by siralabai(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Therock5555:

Remember me too o abeg. The story is way too good to be abandoned
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by bdauran: 1:31am On Mar 10, 2018
D story don't deserve this ending.....
Though u've done well already
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by omoolurla(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is the reason why I don't like reading story from nairaland... well read an interesting assassin story titled Tarasha on youngicee and thank me later
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Gabriel6(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
nice
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Youngzubi(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Therock55555 baba, please i seek permission to post this your story in Facebook group
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2018
My dear I haff missed you like kilode, if you still dey, holla make I give you my number

missrock:

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Youngzubi:
Therock55555 baba, please i seek permission to post this your story in Facebook group

Sir, it's not even complete
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Youngzubi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Therock5555:

Sir, it's not even complete

I know sir and i also wish you could come back to the story boss,this story is a hit!,number one in my list..........
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:13am On Oct 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Youngzubi:

I know sir and i also wish you could come back to the story boss,this story is a hit!,number one in my list..........

I wish I would have the time to continue, paper chase is at the top of my agenda for now sir
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Therock5555:
lipsrsealed

I wish I would have the time to continue, paper chase is at the top of my agenda for now sir
Therock5555:
lipsrsealed
therock baba why u no complete The preachers son omo i love dat story abeg i need d link of d site wey u don post d complete story abeg na beg i de beg ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.