Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Mob Stoned Terrorist To Death, Burned And Ate Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Stoned Terrorist To Death, Burned And Ate Him (949 Views)

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mob Stoned Terrorist To Death, Burned And Ate Him by AsaSage: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
An angry mob stoned to death a suspected terrorist before burning his corpse and eating him, Beni, Congo.

The terrifying incident that took place in the town of Beni, Congo, was an act vengeance by locals after 100 people died in a series of terrorist attacks.

For Full article + Photo visit http://www.crimescentral.com/mob-stoned-death-terrorist-burned-ate/

(1) (Reply)

Husband Snatcher Stripped To Naked In The Market / Xenophobic Attack Update: See This Shocking Revelation By A Minister / UPDATE: Police Arrests Robbers That Robbed A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.