Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (64075 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Ayo199(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
So wats so special abt dis uneducative nd demoralising post for it to b on fp
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ebi4life:
thanks for ur care, I would love to knw u better. Where are u based? Reach me on my mail so that we can talk better. eofubu@gmail.com.
Nah, that can't happen, nigga you are off the marker o jare, married man and single lady no get any business grin.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by ahmed486: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Ebi4life: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
freecocoa:
Nah, that can't happen, nigga you are off the marker o jare, married man and single lady no get any business grin.
okay no problem, I just wanted us to be friends
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by jtenna: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
thank goodness my fiancée loves kissing. kisser + kisser = kisses wink
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by GiftyGlee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ladies always want to feel loved.... they want to be reminded occasionally how much they are loved.... so kissing, to them, is a reminder of how much they are loved. it is seen by most ladies as a proof of Love.

Also, some guys lips are magnets, once you kiss once, you'll want more, and you'll never want to stop. Some lips make kissing a dream come true, others are just nightmares.

*MySimpleOpinion*
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by akiOYIBO: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
depends on d lips.....me no fit kiss wowo girl likewise the down part
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Zedjp(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Me I love kissing oo,Bt the girls I have been with didn't really show that they into the whole kissing thing.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by bishoppapi: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Kissing is a good art in romance, I agree, but the very fact that ladies (at least, the ones I've met) feast on guys like some romantic cannibals remains a mystery to me. They literally kiss as though their lives depended on it and many of you ladies could go on for hours if given the chance.

Granted, I'd like to know what secret pleasure you derive from kissing that we guys ain't getting cos, to be honest with you, it can get quite exhausting.

(Funny enough, reverse is usually the case when it's time for the main thing)

Couple of days ago, there was a topic on why should ladies cook for their boyfriends. it very unfortunately from the comments I have read so far on this new topic that these same ladies that campaign not want to cook for their boyfriends want to be kissed, curdled, romanced and even bleeped by their boyfriends. What a world! The world is messed up, because virtues no longer exist while immorality prospers. To cook for your boyfriend or to get bleeped by your boyfriend....which is better?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by slimmingcare(f): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Not all ladies likes kissing.The ones whose kissing is their weak point will not want to .
Some ladies prefer being sucked at the...........while they also lick your candy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Guys will never enjoy it because of the side effect (BONNER) which is very much embarrassing, unlike d WET effect from the women which is most of the time not visible & therefore not embarrassing....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Dexema(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Baddo101:
please how do i learn how to kiss angry

Buy N30 orange suck out the liquid and then practice what u see in movies with it.(NB) Eating the chaff is not part of kissing ooo! grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by PrettySpicey(f): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2014
First it was that Nigerian girls don't know how to kiss, now its that they can't get enough of it... what confusing perspectives, hmm undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Dreyl(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2014
farano:
Because it always leads to sex undecided
And u like sex?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2014
grin.. undecided..but I thought kendrick93 said 'naija' ladies kisses like a dog..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by holatin(m): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2014
dey enjoy both kissing and sex more but still guy still go to length to bed them.
wish guys could bone them so dem go begin to value us more.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2014
temigracie:
So, guys don't enjoy kissing too?
I think you mean to say it is good to brush your teeth before kissing if you have a bad breath.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by ojaay: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2014
Reiyvinn:

even oyinbos don't kiss for two hours straight.
Lmao here ooo
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by ojaay: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2014
holatin:
dey enjoy both kissing and sex more but still guy still go to length to bed them.
wish guys could bone them so dem go begin to value us more.
True talk jawe ......den sha ka ra too much joor

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by swaggss: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Of course we do. I also enjoy cookies but I won't eat cookies continuously for 2 hours straight just because I enjoy it.
cookies keh. no b kissing we dey talk for here
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Hu do i ask dis ? now? #Thinking
o yeahcheesy i no sum1
Dolicicous u got any answers to dis ?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Burlah4u2c(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2014
Reiyvinn:

It's not about enjoying. In fact, they all do (or, did). The thing is when you get really exhausted and she keeps holding on to your lips for more; it's graduates from pleasure to torture.
my broda, u''ve said it all, see what kissing did to my lips

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by donila: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Anyway my babe love kissing too but I don't like kissing to that extent; I just try to measure up to her.
#Let's hear the tips please# :DAnyway my babe love kissing too but I don't like kissing to that extent; I just try to measure up to her.
#Let's hear the tips please#
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by GiftyGlee(f): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2014
Lol..... if you learn like that, and one day you want to kiss a lady, omo you go suck the girl destiny in the name of kissing....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Of course we do. I also enjoy cookies but I won't eat cookies continuously for 2 hours straight just because I enjoy it.
lolol cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by christopher123(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2014
francescainnoce:

hahahaha...
not quite dear, it was a very OK movie. had a mixture of all about learning on matters in a relationship and what not...its an A+ movie if you know what i mean. but i so enjoyed the romantic parts. they pure chemistry

thats impressive, maybe i will be your student, can u teach me some tips physically
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by alikor2(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2014
I can't imagine myself kissing a girl for 2hrs whil d cookies is down dia waitn for me. Dat girl wan kill me?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by freestylebony(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol exhausting u say...mayb its cuz u only want to penetrate dats why...... Kissing is more sensual ......it sends romantic protons down the nerves and arouses her...
[center][/center]ok nah
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Dprince1159(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
winkThe last time i kissed her, she was like pls don't stop.... Nd i was like chei i don die....its coolThe last time i kissed her, she was like pls don't stop.... Nd i was like chei i don die....its coolThe last time i kissed her, she was like pls don't stop.... Nd i was like chei i don die....its cool
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
swtme:
Hi I'm swtme....I'm a kissaholic wink

Oh really!! Jam me for my zanga. Lets do this thang!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.