Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (64065 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Gabreal1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Is everyone on this thread high? how can you talk about kissing for 2hours, someone even said 4hours.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by sawhite: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
sawhite:
2hrz for kissing ,d lips na asthmatic inhaler ni
oboy..d lips na lollipop
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by akiOYIBO: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
bishoppapi:

Couple of days ago, there was a topic on why should ladies cook for their boyfriends. it very unfortunately from the comments I have read so far on this new topic that these same ladies that campaign not want to cook for their boyfriends want to be kissed, curdled, romanced and even bleeped by their boyfriends. What a world! The world is messed up, because virtues no longer exist while immorality prospers. To cook for your boyfriend or to get bleeped by your boyfriend....which is better?
if u must bleep you must eat. Isn't it obvious?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Ignatio(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Kissing is a good art in romance, I agree, but the very fact that ladies (at least, the ones I've met) feast on guys like some romantic cannibals remains a mystery to me. They literally kiss as though their lives depended on it and many of you ladies could go on for hours if given the chance.

Granted, I'd like to know what secret pleasure you derive from kissing that we guys ain't getting cos, to be honest with you, it can get quite exhausting.

(Funny enough, reverse is usually the case when it's time for the main thing)

UberFacts- Men pass testosterone through kisses, which can help increase a woman’s libido.

I hope you have your answer.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by yemyemis(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
temigracie:
So, guys don't enjoy kissing too?
not as much as the real sh**t most time i spent time kissing to pls my gf and she knew it
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by dharmie092: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
ERCROSS:
Hmmm.
The other time, u guys says
Nigerian ladies don't know how to kiss..
And u follow dem prosecute that matter..
Now u kon dey ask why dem like kissing..

Nigerian men..
I carry yansh for us oo..
#confusionist

Seriously
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by vibesbazedotml: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by israeloke4(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Baddo101:
please how do i learn how to kiss angry
why can't you ask google?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Malobwoi(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2014
swtme:
Hi I'm swtme....I'm a kissaholic wink
Wow! I sure will love to kiss you someday
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Malobwoi(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2014
When you kiss a girl assionately for at least 30mins, u get set and fired u. Sometimes the kissing is not abt u but hEr
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Humblebloke(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
MTCHEEEEEEEEEWWEEEEEH[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][size=20pt][/size]
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Humblebloke(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2014
What is this?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Humblebloke(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
israeloke4:
why can't you ask google?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by happyjuliet(f): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
How will u b kissing 4 gud 2hours? Na lie jare talk another tin cool
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Culiarme(f): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
You are wrong.

How can you enjoy something wey no get taste.

And e no dey full belle?
lolzz funny you, i can kiss 4 Africa but sex bore me. And y do 9ja guys love sex so much
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Tallesty1(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2014
Culiarme:

lolzz funny you, i can kiss 4 Africa but sex bore me. And y do 9ja guys love sex so much
who told you
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
who told you
hello nwanne m nwoke,please vote for me again @www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank u so much
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Culiarme(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
who told you
Told me wat? *smile* u r always abt watz down Der.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Tallesty1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Culiarme:

Told me wat? *smile* u r always abt watz down Der.
That's where the real thing is.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by platz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Odunharry:

pix or .....
or ....u go kiss her
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by rockhillz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
i knw of a gurl dat dont enjoy..... all i hear is get ur soccer boot
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Rockyfancino(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i can go 2 hrz if i want to......
How can you kiss for 2 straight hours. Dont tlu have work? Is 10 mins not okay for kissing. And is it not better when u kiss every once and then.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rockyfancino:

How can you kiss for 2 straight hours. Dont tlu have work? Is 10 mins not okay for kissing. And is it not better when u kiss every once and then.
is it not ur mates that contest in kissing competitions for a whole day? Mtchew..i gat nothin to say to u..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Culiarme(f): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
That's where the real thing is.
Ahhh ur girlfrnd ehh lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Tallesty1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Culiarme:

Ahhh ur girlfrnd ehh lipsrsealed
Girlfriend ke.

Wetin I wan use am do now??
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Odunharry(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
platz:
or ....u go kiss her
lol....no
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Culiarme(f): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
Girlfriend ke.

Wetin I wan use am do now??
i rest my case.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Tallesty1(m): 4:50am On Nov 07, 2014
Culiarme:

i rest my case.
So soon?grin

good morning
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Awho(m): 5:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Kissing is a good art in romance, I agree, but the very fact that ladies (at least, the ones I've met) feast on guys like some romantic cannibals remains a mystery to me. They literally kiss as though their lives depended on it and many of you ladies could go on for hours if given the chance.

Granted, I'd like to know what secret pleasure you derive from kissing that we guys ain't getting cos, to be honest with you, it can get quite exhausting.

(Funny enough, reverse is usually the case when it's time for the main thing)

lol when it's time for the main thing the'll be acting..............

Vote Rokiatu today for miss nairaland. Voting starts by 10am-6pm.#teamrokiatu
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by xchiz(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2014
1. kissing doesn't have to culminate in sex. The whole problem arises when you kiss with the mindset that it must/should lead to sex. Sometimes ladies just want to make out with no intention of getting under the sheets. Respect that.!

2.If you are good at kissing,she would be adequately turned on in a short time and even let you go down further and deeper.

3.A girl wants to be sure you are into her before going further with you,so if you keep kissing absent mindedly or just as a means to an end(her crotch) she would know and she will keep trying to be sure thereby dragging the kiss longer.

i enjoy kissing and have kissed for hours. its personal though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.