Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Joke Of The Day: The Little Boy's Prayer [Must Read] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: The Little Boy's Prayer [Must Read] (2135 Views)

Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / The Little Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day: The Little Boy's Prayer [Must Read] by codedmax(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Never force children to Pray At dinner.

A little boy was ordered to lead in
prayer

BOY: But i dont know how to
pray.

DAD: Just pray for your family members, friends and neighbours, the poor, etc

BOY: "Dear Lord.."
He started Thank u for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream.

Bless them so they won't come
again.

Forgive our neighbour's son, who always remove my sister's clothes and wrestle with her on her bed.

This coming Christmas, please
send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my Daddy's Blackberry

And also provide shelter for the
homeless men who use Mummy's room when daddy is at work!
AMEN

Dinner was cancelled!

If na u be the father/mother of the boy wetyn u go do??

Don't be selfish, drop ur comment
Re: Joke Of The Day: The Little Boy's Prayer [Must Read] by Yeske2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
funny
Re: Joke Of The Day: The Little Boy's Prayer [Must Read] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
boring ^^

(1) (Reply)

I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men / Driver Was Not Paid His Month Salary And He Did This (photo) / Akpos Joke: Akpos In A Chinese Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.