Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 AM

"I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster (9667 Views)

DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by naijacrave(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2014

Ace broadcaster, Dan Fostershed light on his relationship with Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikejiin an interview with Punch Newspaper. The Nigerian based American OAP said he took Linda for granted and should have taken her serious when they are dating. See excerpts from the interview…
We knew you had options including Linda Ikeji…
Oh yeah! I remember Linda asking me what she did wrong. She went on and on. My wife always tries to delete her number no matter how I tag it on my phone. She would always figure the number out and she would find out what I use to code it. My wife is so strong and she is the right woman. I love her because she didn’t know who I was when I met her at the theatre. She still didn’t know who I was for almost two weeks after. We just had a great conversation. My sister kept asking me how I would find somebody that would love me for who I am. I put my wife to that test. She didn’t know me. It was two weeks later that people in her office asked her if she knew who her boyfriend was and they told her. She told them she didn’t know and she hadn’t even heard me on radio.
But Linda is doing well now; don’t you feel you should have married her?
She is a nice kid. I hope she is able to find someone but she has to find the right person. She is really into what she is doing. She is an honest kid. I thought I wasn’t good enough for her. I kept asking her why me. But she was really into me. I couldn’t believe it. I took her for granted. I felt she could always find a fine model on the runway. But she was so really serious about me. She was in love with me. But it didn’t work out. I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she was in Lagos. Ah! It was a nightmare. I wouldn’t want to go through that again. I had three beautiful women at a time and I lost them all. They were all waiting. One of them knew about all the rest. She could have been the one. I hurt her so badly. She even left the country after we broke up. I felt bad. I went to the cinema to get my head together on a Saturday morning and that was where I met my wife. See how God works. Look at my kids. They are wonderful children.

Well, think i am starting to dislike some Linda ikeji's personality.. How could she have been inlove with a man that old?

Source http://.com/thread/1213/i-took-linda-ikeji-for-granted-she-was-in-love-with-me--dan-foster.html
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by zeepatoprick(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
The heart wants what it wants.. Cut her some slack..she is only human, born perfectly imperfect.. D only tin is her blog dat gives her riches

2 Likes

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by visasubagent: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
post=27649796:

Well, think i am starting to dislike some Linda ikeji's personality.. How could she have been inlove with a man that old?

Source http://.com/thread/1213/i-took-linda-ikeji-for-granted-she-was-in-love-with-me--dan-foster.html
You sound soo shallow

5 Likes

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by kilokeys(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
he referring to her as a kid.. lmfao.

op... whats wrong with her loving an older guy?

she is currently 34
dan is abt 50.

so whats wrong with that?
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by menix(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Somfin tells mii dis story aint true buh I comment my reserve...
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by newspapers: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2014
kilokeys:

she is currently 34
dan is abt 50.

I'm also shocked ooo when i saw these on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/dan-foster-dumped-linda-ikeji-another-woman/... So, the Almighty Linda Ikeji could also be dumped by a guy? A married one for that matter. Hmmm...
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by dorleey(f): 1:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Thank God she never ended up wit u because if d above interview is real, it shows d kind of personality u have. Dear ladies, if u are dating a guy who refers u as a 'kid', better knw dt u are dating ur dad's agemate or above.
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by tpia6: 2:17am On Nov 02, 2014
so, he's saying nigerian women cant get enough of him?

or how did he date 4 or so women at the same time.
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by laplace12(m): 3:48am On Nov 02, 2014
kilokeys:

she is currently 34
dan is abt 50.

16yrs différence is just too much
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by SlyIg(f): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Is this suppose to be a beer parlour discussion or on air interview?
Can someone confirm this story cos i can't believe it's this big man that is talking like this.
Too bad ...
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by honeyad(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2014
laplace12:

24yrs différence Is Just too much

Fvck public school undecided embarassed

7 Likes

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by laplace12(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2014
honeyad:

Fvck public school undecided embarassed

what is the meaning of that?
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by oge4real(f): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2014
laplace12:

The fact that you are even asking is an indictment on public schools.

3 Likes

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Greyworld: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2014
laplace12:

Lolz....... 50-34 aint 24 but 16
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by rioemmanuel(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2014
laplace12:

24yrs différence is just too much
I used to think you are into business
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by laplace12(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2014
rioemmanuel:
I used to think you are into business

Lol

I actually saw 54 and 30

pardon my oversight

1 Like

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by laplace12(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Greyworld:

Lolz....... 50-34 aint 24 but 16

MY bad grin

I saw 54 and 30
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Greyworld: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2014
laplace12:

MY bad grin

I saw 54 and 30
We all make mistakes jor, dat guy nor serious.
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Enoquin(f): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2014
I am sure Linda is over him, why he said such in an interview; I can't fathom...that was when he was in cool fm anyways and many years back
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Dreyl(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Mr foster as u can see,nobody cares.
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2014
awwww... I've met and like both of them, soo sad it didn't work out
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by pheivor(f): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Fat old man talking about Linda any how, he wants us to know he once dated the babe. Linda has moved on and he's also married now, so what's d essence of recalling her name in an interview?

2 Likes

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by StealthyMe(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ehyaa...shey na now e remember her abi
#yimu tongue
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Lilimax(f): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
SlyIg:
Is this suppose to be a beer parlour discussion or on air interview?
Can someone confirm this story cos i can't believe it's this big man that is talking like this.
Too bad ...
Honestly the man sounded so shallow if this was a real interview. Glad he did not end up marrying Linda... cos it seems he goes after anything on a skirt embarassed Kiss and tell is one attribute of an irresponsible man.

5 Likes

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Kunbee: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Why would any girl wanna date Dan? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Sparkle777(f): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dis Dan is a complete id iot. Why mention her name now when her star is shinning so bright. I bet he is regretting his actions now. Yeyeman,thats how FFK trashed talked on Mrs Ojukwu. Mr bigmouth.
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by IfyAwazie(f): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol. Back den wen his star was shinning, he look down on d lady. Now dat her own is shinning, he's now regretting. Dis man is so full of himself. Mtcheww
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gurls aint smiling oo..see d way all of dem dey binu ere seriously.. Lolzz
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by hauwababy: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
oge4real:

The fact that you are even asking is an indictment on public schools.

buhahaha *rolling on d floor* Y evils now? U r mean.
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by wheesin(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
mtchew.. dry news errywhere..

Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Olaone1: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kunbee:
Why would any girl wanna date Dan? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
American visa?
Money?

To me, this only portrays Linda as someone who'd do anything for filthy lucre, connections and fame undecided undecided
She dated Dan because he's American. Fact!

BTW, you girls do kiss and tell more than guys.
Re: "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster by Kunleskey(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
May God help u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant / "Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / Lady Goes Gaga While Dancing As She Exposes Her Private Part On Stage [LOOK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.