Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

To The Moderators (programming Section) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / To The Moderators (programming Section) (487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Moderators (programming Section) by CodeHouse: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2014
I noticed the "create a topic" button has been disabled as I login to the programming section, infact all I could do is to view posts and read comments.

I would like to know the reason, or am I being banned from the programming section, what for?

I am still awake as usual plugged in and observing my coding session, same as other numerous nairalanders and programmers alike, so I take it that the moderators too should be awake, awake to do the needful!

Infact I would like to know the reasons why I am being banned? I don't subscribe to the use of multiple usernames, I have just one and that's "CodeHouse"

I don't think I did anything to go against the 21 said rules. Pls attend to this issue right away as I am really upset.

If I am forced to create a new username, it will be to dedicate my whole whole night, each day to make sure I work out a vulnerability on this site and exploit it to the best of my ability, it is not a threat, I shall forcefully take off my white hat for a black one. I am really upset right now!!!

Moderators, pls do the needful..I will purposely quote "Seun", for I know it will be a "Mention" to him when he logs in.

If this post is dumped, hidden, deleted, I will take it as a "Go Ahead, do your worse". I will stay silent and let my codes speak..Let the cyber war begin!
Re: To The Moderators (programming Section) by okpamson15(m): 2:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmm some of us who are stil new comer let me wait and see how the fight wil go. With time me too i wil know much abt this nairaland.
Re: To The Moderators (programming Section) by CodeHouse: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Thank you for doing the right thing and whoever that craaaazy moderator was, you can PM me your reasons and stay far away from me. If you don't know your job, stay off the keyboard!!!

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Pre- Registration/registration / Ict'er Required / 2015 POLITICAL CALCULATIONS: What A Way To Retire Atiku And Buhari Come 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.