Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso (2189 Views)

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by okpismart: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Kano state Governor and Presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Party (APC) Mallam Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Saturday disclosed that without his approval the recent reconciliatory visit of the Emir of Kano Muhammad Sunusi II to president Goodluck Jonathan would not have been possible, pointing out that nothing else transpired other than the reconciliation.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/976-without-my-approval-emir-sanusi-could-not-have-reconciled-with-president-jonathan-kwankwaso
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by Bugatie(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Be there faciltating reconcilation while Sanusi facilitates his way to Aso Rock come 2019.
We all know who the big boss is.....GEJ!

3 Likes

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by sneezeemek(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2014
This Aboki is just a big fool! Nd he will be the biggest fool to think that sanusi will be taking orders from him, can he even protect Sanusi for Jonathan really wants to deal with him, I guess he can just the saame way he protected former Adamawa state governor

2 Likes

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by freelife4all(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2014
He gave approval to his house boy Sanusi or his toy. Because of his interest in the reconciliation, but he should not forget that GEJ is not a fool, he have accepted the reconciliation visit because he is the president and do not want people to see him as the bad person. He had just played like he has forgotten every thing that has happened, he has not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2014
Election don near, all politicians are desperately seeking attention and support at all cost. Kwankwaso GO AND DIE

3 Likes

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by dunkem21(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2014
okpismart:

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/976-without-my-approval-emir-sanusi-could-not-have-reconciled-with-president-jonathan-kwankwaso

Shut it pls. You make the emir look like a stooge.
Now, tell us why they are reconciling? Is it about your 2015 ambition.

1 Like

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by Charbless(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2014
Kwankwanso! Kwankwanso! Kwankwanso! Ow many times did I call U? Pls go and complete ur bridges and fly overs and stop the trash talks.

7 Likes

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by MudRaker: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Apart from the Oba of Bini which is based strictly on blood lines to the first son of the sitting Oba all other traditional heads are determined by final approval by the respective states governors to which their domain falls.

1 Like

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by taiwoflb: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2014
dunkem21:

What else is he? he was installed by the Governor and the local government chairman is constitutionally more empowered than he is

3 Likes

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by MudRaker: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2014
taiwoflb:

What else is he? he was installed by the Governor and the local government chairman is constitutionally more empowered than he is

Sanusi is a mere commissioner of traditional affairs
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by bamosagie(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2014
Kwankwaso's aide resign to work for GEJ
Kwankwaso gave approval for Emir Sanusi to reconcile with GEJ

why do I find this development odd, considering Kwankwaso's presidential ambition.
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by free2ryhme: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by dotna(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Hehehe. Politicians know when to collect credits
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by MudRaker: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
You ask your stooge to reconcile with your arch enemy.

That is like Amaechi asking Magnus to apologize to Patience.

Lol.

Una and lies
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
What this statement is that Kwankwaso was indeed behind the dissagreement Sanusi had with the President. It means like we have always said Sanusi was sponspored by the opposition notably Kwankwaso. It means that Sanusi was playing politics all this while while so many gullible Nigerians hailed him as a crusader.
Thanks Kwankwaso for finally admitting what we knew before now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by clara472: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
What is he feeling like self
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by galadima77(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
like seriously?
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by RockMaxi: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
HRH Sanusi, how do you feel now that you are at the beck and call of your new master.

The more reason we need to review our constitution before this self-centered politician turns things upside down.
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by asala1: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
This guy is funny. Is the Emir of Kano a primary school pupil?
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by Descartes: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by tomakint: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
This Funky Mallam called Kwankwanso has just messed up the assumed Exalted post of Kano Emirate, what a pity undecided so the Emir of Kano is just a mere appendage of power in the scheme of things as far as the Caliphate is concerned. Thanks to Kwankwanso for making this known.
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by Caseless: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
sneezeemek:
This Aboki is just a big fool! Nd he will be the biggest fool to think that sanusi will be taking orders from him, can he even protect Sanusi for Jonathan really wants to deal with him, I guess he can just the saame way he protected former Adamawa state governor
u jst showed that u ar a headless goat!
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by BrokenTV: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kwakwanso really goofed big time on this one.
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by atinukedam(f): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
clara472:
What is he feeling like self
he is feelin lik a talker,lik som1 dat hnows evrytii,not knowin is jst a stupid man
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by jchima14: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Godfather kena!
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by gsalvatore: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
So full of himself..
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by okpismart: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
tomakint:
This Funky Mallam called Kwankwanso has just messed up the assumed Exalted post of Kano Emirate, what a pity undecided so the Emir of Kano is just a mere appendage of power in the scheme of things as far as the Caliphate is concerned. Thanks to Kwankwanso for making this known.

hmm
Re: Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso by cjrane: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
This is what happens when the thrown of Emir of Kano is ascended at the mercy of a common state governor.

So Sanusi is an "Emir of Kano" but still a boy-boy to Kwankwaso?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari Addresses Appalling Attacks On His Personality By PDP / Gej Commisioning Train In Gombe--- Channels Tv / Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.