Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! (1490 Views)

How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. / If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now / How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2014
This is the first Mtn awoof that has worked and is still working for me!!! Remember that mtn surprise that they give 100mb!! yes..now get unlimited data by continuously sending 11 to 400!! its real and doesn't take ur credit!! I've gotten up to 900mb just now shocked and I'm gonna continue dialing till they block it!! hurry bfor they block am oo!!!

#BackToDialing cool
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by chidanzy(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2014
I got nothing girl sad
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by frfrank(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2014
Awoof queen......
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by chidanzy(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2014
How do i check data abeg
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by shikshark: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by epoxide(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:
This is the first Mtn awoof that has worked and is still working for me!!! Remember that mtn surprise that they give 100mb!! yes..now get unlimited data by continuously sending 11 to 400!! its real and doesn't take ur credit!! I've gotten up to 900mb just now shocked and I'm gonna continue dialing till they block it!! hurry bfor they block am oo!!!

#BackToDialing cool

I got the data but how do I check my remaining data?
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:

#BackToDialing cool
must you be in every section.
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by joedejana(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Poor guys, It's better in China undecided
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by Liamm(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
We don't get to experience things like this in france undecided
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by joedejana(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Liamm:
We don't get to experience things like this in france undecided
Help me tell them about life outside Africa
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by major466(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
joedejana:
Help me tell them about life outside Africa

Are you in China? How is cheap is there Internet data plans?
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:
#BackToDialing cool

Please what is MTN? I don't know because I schooled in France
Re: Omg!!! You Need To Read This!! by onlineplu(f): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
You can never browse with that MB. its useless!

(1) (Reply)

Subway Surfers Apk Mod Unlimited Money & Keys / Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs, Release Date And Price / Where Can I Get Htc One M8 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.