Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

New BUSINESS Opportunity You Must Venture Into. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / New BUSINESS Opportunity You Must Venture Into. (549 Views)

Free Seminar! Foodstuffs Exporting Business!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!!!!!!! / 24 Hours To Go!!! Come And Help Us Cut The Ribbon On Our New Business / Your Body, Your Mind And Your Skin. Learn A New Business. Want To Know More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New BUSINESS Opportunity You Must Venture Into. by jayewalex: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2014
My name is omojaiyeola Olawale am from lagos state reside in oshodi, few weeks ago a friends of mine introduce this new business opportunity to me, and i desided to give it a try and now i'm fully empowered with lots of things which i will cover later. I'm into Bulk SMS marketing and promotional service online and offline advert, and i also design website and host it live. my life is good but i still need more to be financially buoyant. well let me tell you this: i'm not married and am the last born of my family i have 5 header brother and sister that ignore me but i decided to do for them even when they ignore their reponsibilty. i attended the polytechnic of ibadan and am 24yrs old striving to survive. enough of this story. Why you should attend this Event.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM 1% of Employee,15% Small mini employee,9% consultant,10% sport,gambling,lottery ,65% Entreprenuer,you need a Business _you need streams of income. Coming for this seminar will change your lifestyle and you will have a better living. Don't miss it for any reason.

Still trying to decide if you should attend this important FREE Business Opportunity? Here are just five fabulous reasons for attending this seminar at Ikotun Mr Biggs upstairs beside police station Lagos state by 10: am prompt.

1. you will be empowered with money and skill and trade acquisition.
2. you will be financially buoyant
3, you will get FREE loan without collateral 100% Real
4. Asset and Property support
5. Health Service

Benefits includes
*Get a brand new laptop or iPad
* Get a CUG Phone (Phone that you will never recharge and call for FREE)
*Get a brand new car of your own.
* Free international trio to Dubai
This is REAL oo and Proof is available for doubters.

Contact me now if you are coming for this life changing opportunity seminar. 07068785000, 08055537364 Free Gift for the first 30 people that come for it.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At The 2014 Lagos Fashion And Design Show. Part 1 / Let Give You An Absolute Decoration / Desserts, Catering Within Your Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.