Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 (9902 Views)

Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company / My Plan To Raise N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ok,having said much already on this topic in my previous posts. I was surfing through this section of the forum and I was poised to pond'de alarm on this again.There are lot of people here who still need serious help and I'm ready to help you.(As long as you'r ready to help yourself too)
Why struggle to make money when you can get it for free?
Being more straight forward this time what I'm trying to reveal to you here is how you can raise any amount or all the money you need in this life to do or buy anything you want. It could be you need the money for a house building project,Church or Mosque, Medical bills,Wedding, you wanna school abroad or you want to fund your business. Or you have a great(million naira) idea that can't come to reality becuase you don't have money to back it up. Whatever at all you need money for in this life. Do you know there are Angels out out there who are ready to fund whatever project or common thing you need money for? As long as its legitimate!
I will reveal to you 7 secret websites where you can generate or raise any amount of money for free. Look,this is not a joke even the president of America- Barack obama have raised money from this sites. And one thing you don't know is that majority of the Big boys,Politicians,world leaders,Actors,Actress and sportmen raise millions from this secret website I will be revealing to you. If you have some little money in your account, keep it. You don't need it. Cuase this is 100% free money. All you need to get started is the information I will be impacting you with. I can boldly tell you that you'v never heard of a thing like this before and only about less than 0.2% of over 150million Nigerians know about this secret & they are quitely generating free cash whenever they want like they are money making machines.
Now,while I will not like to start claiming or boosting on how much I have raised on this sites for myself and others who I have reveal this secret to, I will mention just one of this site so you can go and see for yourself how people are raising millions. Money is even being raised for animals and inanimate objects while you'r here missing hugely(victim of ignorance). I have also prepared a step by step manual on how you can start generating free money from this sites. It contains all you need to get started ,the websites,how to register so you will be accepted,how to place your request for free cash, how to get quick funding,how to receive your money here in Nigeria and how you can turn this into a hot business and start generating money for individuals and big organizations. There are a lot more I will be revealing to you that I can just mention here.
Believe me, Brother or Sister,this is the end of poverty,financial problems or financial stress in your life.But mind you,the money will not just fly to your pocket. You have to take action as this is not magic,this is REAL life.
Be you Business man,pastor,Doctor,Farmer,Publisher,Teacher,Artist,student or whatever. You can start raising free cash immediately once you have the information I will be revealing to you. On how you can get the manual all you need to do is send an email message with the subject: The step by step manual to Alidonatus@gmail.com
You will hear from me once I receive your message.
Now for those of you waiting for one of the sites I promised to mention, here is it; www.kickstarter.com Visit it to see things for yourself. No much talk. But let me make it clear, don't try to play smart by trying to register. You will never be able to use the site. Infact you won't get accepted. & that is why you need my help. And besides that is just one out of the 7 sites. Only one of this sites can make you a millionaire. So follow the directives as stated above so you can get the manual and get started immediately with raising all the money you ever needed in this life for frEE.
Word of Advice: If you'r still struggling to make ends meet in your financial life whether online or offline,be you student or PHD holder & you fail to take action on this, a BIG sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by terrymason(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Even in free town nothing is free! To make free cash, work hard, be focus and think outside the box! My opinion and self made billionaires did this too.

7 Likes

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by greatmarshall(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
terrymason:
Even in free town nothing is free! To make free cash, work hard, be focus and think outside the box! My opinion and self made billionaires did this too.
no mind op... Im just dey tell us big big talk... How much Wey him don make? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
greatmarshall:
no mind op... Im just dey tell us big big talk... How much Wey him don make? grin grin
What you don't know is a Barrier; Ignorance is a killer.I pray you are not a victim. Now, I don't know whether you read the post before you commented or you commented before you read the post. If you did not get the message try to read again. And if you feel the information is not for you. You can unsubscribe freely. When I mean FREE, I mean FREE in ernest but that certainly does not mean you won't work for it.You will But the work here in turn is to ask and submit your request for whatever thing you'll need the money for. Like I said already the money won't fly to your pocket,you'll need to take action. & you cant take action(when you don't have a direction)when you don't have a knowledge on what you'l be acting on.
Follow the directives above and get some help or better still keep shut like you heard nothing about this.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by greatmarshall(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Escoboss:

What you don't know is a Barrier; Ignorance is a killer.I pray you are not a victim. Now, I don't know whether you read the post before you commented or you commented before you read the post. If you did not get the message try to read again. And if you feel the information is not for you. You can unsubscribe freely. When I mean FREE, I mean FREE in ernest but that certainly does not mean you won't work for it.You will But the work here in turn is to ask and submit your request for whatever thing you'll need the money for. Like I said already the money won't fly to your pocket,you'll need to take action. & you cant take action(when you don't have a direction)when you don't have a knowledge on what you'l be acting on.
Follow the directives above and get some help or better still keep shut like you heard nothing about this.
how much have you made so far Na? grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by wisdompraise(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't know why people are deceiving themselves??
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by greatmarshall(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2014
wisdompraise:
I don't know why people are deceiving themselves??
my brother... That's why I'm asking him to tell us how much he's made so far
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by wisdompraise(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
greatmarshall:
my brother... That's why I'm asking him to tell us how much he's made so far

Don't mind him, he thought we are all fools.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by iyqe(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2014
Hey...dude...In as much as am trying so hard to assume that this is true...well, what do you stand to gain in giving us FREE information on FREE money?

2 Likes

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by unuane1(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2014
As far as i know there's nothing free on earth.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
unuane1:
As far as i know there's nothing free on earth.

No brother,the air you breathe is free. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Now, Dear friends I don't think we should keep dragging this on. I know this is Nigeria & in Nigeria 'e de hard mae people believe things like this'
And for a brother there saying he doesn't thinks anything on this earth is for free. Sorry bro, there 'r alotta things here on earth that are for free. The problem is that you don't know about it.
And you don't know about it becuase you don't have the knowledge about it.
And since you haven't acquired this knowledge, yu become a victim of IGNORANCE.
Education is real power! What makes education? It isn't just all about the classroom friends; Information, Knowledge, Basic application of techniques and mental development.
This is information I'm revealing to you.
This kind, You can never find in the classrooms. Don't worry, just keep watching. On this very thread you 'll soon start seeing testimonies of people like you that have taken action on this.
[i][/i]smiles & walks away
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by unuane1(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2014
Escoboss:
Now, Dear friends I don't think we should keep dragging this on. I know this is Nigeria & in Nigeria 'e de hard mae people believe things like this'
And for a brother there saying he doesn't thinks anything on this earth is for free. Sorry bro, there 'r alotta things here on earth that are for free. The problem is that you don't know about it.
And you don't know about it becuase you don't have the knowledge about it.
And since you haven't acquired this knowledge, yu become a victim of IGNORANCE.
Education is real power! What makes education? It isn't just all about the classroom friends; Information, Knowledge, Basic application of techniques and mental development.
This is information I'm revealing to you.
This kind, You can never find in the classrooms. Don't worry, just keep watching. On this very thread you 'll soon start seeing testimonies of people like you that have taken action on this.
[i][/i]smiles & walks away
Alright @ Esco I have sent u mail I await ur reply let me see what you've got to offer. Definitely it will involves before u can send me the report have to pay certain amount. Am waiting to get ur reply .
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by greatmarshall(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2014
unuane1:
Alright @ Esco I have sent u mail I await ur reply let me see what you've got to offer. Definitely it will involves before u can send me the report have to pay certain amount. Am waiting to get ur reply .
don't mind that guy... I added him on whatsapp and he's asking me to buy his e-book... Guy go find work o... No dey deceive yourself
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
greatmarshall:
don't mind that guy... I added him on whatsapp and he's asking me to buy his e-book... Guy go find work o... No dey deceive yourself
You? Added me on whatsap?
Borbor no be me you Add! Pls be careful with your references... & point of correction u'r de one deceiving yourself!
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
unuane1:
I have replied you. Check your B0x!
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Start raising cash immediately!
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
You need money to fund your business? You have an NGO and you need to raise some cash to fund your projects? You a student that have been seeking for admission but not made it and you wil like to school abroad but no financial support? You a clergy/Pastor and you need money for some church projects?
Or Mosque/for musims/
... Or maybe you have a product you want to lunch like a book, Music Album/Movie(or fund a movie project) !?
Or you just need some money for your personal needs- Whatever at all you need money for!!!

My friend, all you need is the step by step manual. Follow the directives above to get it.
Don't be deceived or do not deceive yourself this information is REAL. I pray God open your inner eyes to SEE
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
All that forwarded their mail, do well to check your b0x now!
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Raise any amount of money for any Project- For Business start_Up or Project Funding..
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by potoki: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls kindly txt ur GSM no 2 my number (08034209734). I'll like 2 speak with u,thank u.
Escoboss:
Ok,having said much already on this topic in my previous posts. I was surfing through this section of the forum and I was poised to pond'de alarm on this again.There are lot of people here who still need serious help and I'm ready to help you.(As long as you'r ready to help yourself too)
Why struggle to make money when you can get it for free?
Being more straight forward this time what I'm trying to reveal to you here is how you can raise any amount or all the money you need in this life to do or buy anything you want. It could be you need the money for a house building project,Church or Mosque, Medical bills,Wedding, you wanna school abroad or you want to fund your business. Or you have a great(million naira) idea that can't come to reality becuase you don't have money to back it up. Whatever at all you need money for in this life. Do you know there are Angels out out there who are ready to fund whatever project or common thing you need money for? As long as its legitimate!
I will reveal to you 7 secret websites where you can generate or raise any amount of money for free. Look,this is not a joke even the president of America- Barack obama have raised money from this sites. And one thing you don't know is that majority of the Big boys,Politicians,world leaders,Actors,Actress and sportmen raise millions from this secret website I will be revealing to you. If you have some little money in your account, keep it. You don't need it. Cuase this is 100% free money. All you need to get started is the information I will be impacting you with. I can boldly tell you that you'v never heard of a thing like this before and only about less than 0.2% of over 150million Nigerians know about this secret & they are quitely generating free cash whenever they want like they are money making machines.
Now,while I will not like to start claiming or boosting on how much I have raised on this sites for myself and others who I have reveal this secret to, I will mention just one of this site so you can go and see for yourself how people are raising millions. Money is even being raised for animals and inanimate objects while you'r here missing hugely(victim of ignorance). I have also prepared a step by step manual on how you can start generating free money from this sites. It contains all you need to get started ,the websites,how to register so you will be accepted,how to place your request for free cash, how to get quick funding,how to receive your money here in Nigeria and how you can turn this into a hot business and start generating money for individuals and big organizations. There are a lot more I will be revealing to you that I can just mention here.
Believe me, Brother or Sister,this is the end of poverty,financial problems or financial stress in your life.But mind you,the money will not just fly to your pocket. You have to take action as this is not magic,this is REAL life.
Be you Business man,pastor,Doctor,Farmer,Publisher,Teacher,Artist,student or whatever. You can start raising free cash immediately once you have the information I will be revealing to you. On how you can get the manual all you need to do is send an email message with the subject: The step by step manual to Alidonatus@gmail.com
You will hear from me once I receive your message.
Now for those of you waiting for one of the sites I promised to mention, here is it; www.kickstarter.com Visit it to see things for yourself. No much talk. But let me make it clear, don't try to play smart by trying to register. You will never be able to use the site. Infact you won't get accepted. & that is why you need my help. And besides that is just one out of the 7 sites. Only one of this sites can make you a millionaire. So follow the directives as stated above so you can get the manual and get started immediately with raising all the money you ever needed in this life for frEE.
Word of Advice: If you'r still struggling to make ends meet in your financial life whether online or offline,be you student or PHD holder & you fail to take action on this, a BIG sorry for you.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Lebee4(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op I thought you are given free info, why the charges for manual again?
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lebee4:
I never said the Info is free. I only said the means which you will be raising the money is FREE. I mean, you don't have to pay to get the money you need or pay back anything after receiving the money. All you do is submit your request for how much you need and what you will be needing the money for to the websites I'll be revealing to you in the step by step Manual. I have mentioned about two of this sites on this thread, and you can confirm that by visiting the sites.
But you won't be able to use this sites or even understand your directions on taking action on this if you don't have a guide. And that is why I have created a manual/Step by step Guide. It is not free! It comes for a price! To get it follow the directives above. We 'r talking about raising BIG money here .I can't just lease the Info for free. The best I can do is reduce the price to a very affordable amount. And PerHAps that is why I even offer One on one training on this.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lebee4:
I never said the Info is free. Please it is not! I only said the means which you will be raising the money is FREE. I mean, you don't have to pay to get the money you need or pay back anything after receiving the money. All you do is submit your request for how much you need and what you will be needing the money for to the websites I'll be revealing to you in the step by step Manual. I have mentioned about two of this sites on this thread, and you can confirm that by visiting the sites.
But you won't be able to use this sites or even understand your directions on taking action on this if you don't have a guide. And that is why I have created a manual/Step by step Guide. It is not free! It comes for a price! To get it follow the directives above. We 'r talking about raising BIG money here .I can't just lease the Info for free. The best I can do is reduce the price to a very affordable amount. And PerHAps that is why I even offer One on one training on this.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lebee4:

I never said the Info is free. Please it is not! I only said the means which you will be raising the money is FREE. I mean, you don't have to pay to get the money you need or pay back anything after receiving the money. All you do is submit your request for how much you need and what you will be needing the money for to the websites I'll be revealing to you in the step by step Manual. I have mentioned about two of this sites on this thread, and you can confirm that by visiting the sites.
But you won't be able to use this sites or even understand your directions on taking action on this if you don't have a guide. And that is why I have created a manual/Step by step Guide. It is not free! It comes for a price! To get it follow the directives above. We 'r talking about raising BIG money here .I can't just lease the Info for free. The best I can do is reduce the price to a very affordable amount. And moreover, I also offer one on one training On this information.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by greatmarshall(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2014
Lebee4:
Na now your eyes dey clear? I talk Sey this guy Na hustler ona think Sey Na lie I dey talk... Op you better go and look for a job o and stop deceiving yourself...
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
greatmarshall:
Na now your eyes dey clear? I talk Sey this guy Na hustler ona think Sey Na lie I dey talk... Op you better go and look for a job o and stop deceiving yourself...
Mr Great Marshal, You are the one deceiving yourself. If you are looking for way for me to make JESUS come down before you believe how REAL this is,then continue waiting!!! HE is coming soon! And maybe you think you could use tactics to make me give you this info for free,friend i advice you take a better approach. Cause only a FOOL will still be posting this kind of trash even when this thread has gone this far. Have you really read through all my posts? or you just jump to start commenting. However, to those of you reading up and following this thread: do not be deceived! Manner will not fall from heaven. You have to take action on this. That is if you know you tired of poverty! or are you under capable?

God help us all
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Lebee4(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Escoboss:

I never said the Info is free. I only said the means which you will be raising the money is FREE. I mean, you don't have to pay to get the money you need or pay back anything after receiving the money. All you do is submit your request for how much you need and what you will be needing the money for to the websites I'll be revealing to you in the step by step Manual. I have mentioned about two of this sites on this thread, and you can confirm that by visiting the sites.

But my guy, if you really made real money, why selling info to a brother that is looking for How to eat the next meal.

5 Likes

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Lebee4:

But my guy, if you really made real money, why selling info to a brother that is looking for How to eat the next meal.

Stop being Oblique. Why wil you say if I really made money?Some class of people sha! & besides what step have you taken to get the info
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Lebee4(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Escoboss:

Stop being Oblique. Why wil you say if I really made money?Some class of people sha! & besides what step have you taken to get the info
Bros, I will mail you again about my piece of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Investors’ Interest In Nigeria Declines By 27.5% / MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) / All You Need To Know About Pi-network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.