Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now (85169 Views)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Chukwutobi: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Reason Pastor E. A. Adeboye Should Handover Now!

The Redeemed Christian Church of God has expanded greatly and it is still expanding. This tremendous growth has made it one of the richest churches in Africa(it may even be the richest). It has a large number of pastors with the head as Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

The problem is some (if not many) are position covetous. It will surprise you the things these pastors use to canvass for position. They give gifts that do not come from their heart to senior pastors and show fake 'submissiveness'.

If Pastor Adeboye dies without putting his successor in the general overseer position, there will be a big problem. This problem will be similar to that of Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) of Apostle Ayodele Babalola. Despite how prayerful the man was, the events that followed his death were strange as pastors at a time used charms against themselves in the name of fighting for position. The factions of CAC now are many and the church lacks unity even till now.

The reason for my opinion now is death can come anytime. I'm not wishing Pastor Adeboye death o. What I'm saying is Apostle Babalola death came without notice. He had just prepared for a crusade and decided to sleep than he died. Also the recent death of Pastor Sadela (oldest man on pulpit) is a sign. A man that claimed God told him he will live up to 200 years died suddenly.

Anyway it is my opinion and this may be disregarded if God leads him not to handover now.

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by AdeniyiA(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
in as much as you have some valid points concerning the disintegration of the head church after the death of the GOs,
did you ever ask if God is through with him? if not that some churches have gone commercial, the position of an overseer is not like that of politics ,where the outgoing office holder can choose his successor. This is strictly God's business
I believe that since the church was handed over to him nd has since being waxing strong,it would surely wax stronger when Adeboye is gone .God owns redeem not Adeboye

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Chukwutobi: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
AdeniyiA:
in as much as you have some valid points concerning the disintegration of the head church after the death of the GOs,
did you ever ask if God is through with him?
I believe that since the church was handed over to him nd has since being waxing strong,it would surely wax stronger when Adeboye is gone

Churches that got divided after the death of their leaders were stronger when the leaders were alive. You can't trust humans. They can turn out to become something else after the death of their leaders.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by AdeniyiA(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Chukwutobi:

Churches that got divided after the death of their leaders were stronger when the leaders were alive. You can't trust humans. They can turn out to become something else after the death of their leaders.
Even while the leader is alive, they're wishing him dead so they could take over.
This problem also comes with expansion, many big churches today are being brought to ridicule because of the activity of the branches. in my local assembly here it's happening because of worldliness nd never for the interest or salvation of the people.
so i agree with you that before the leaders pass on, they should put their houses/churches in order.
sudden problems don't just arise, they must have being showing signs before it fully manifest

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hand over to who? U tink Church is politics?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Goshen360(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
kaorama:
Hand over to who? U tink Church is politics?

But Pastor Adeboye already made the church, RCCG a political church. Ask me how & I'll tell you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by datguru: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
I'm just here to read comments. Waiting for paranoid christians . grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by bunmioguns(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nairalanders

Learning never to mind their business since

undecided

24 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by mcdokwe(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Enoch will not die, he will walk with the Lord. Na joke o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Abbey2sam(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
AdeniyiA:
did you ever ask if God is through with him?
I believe that since the church was handed over to him nd has since being waxing strong,it would surely wax stronger when Adeboye is gone

Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by donigspain(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=18pt]That is not a political position.[/size]

Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by pekeyim: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmmm well it's not within His power.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Maybe he needs to start succession plans... to his son!

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by free2ryhme: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Who be dis one and what are you saying?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Librate(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
space for farm use pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Melahou(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
What can you say about the catholic church in the event of the death of the pope?

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by henryobinna(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
what's your business if he doesn't ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by ltechniger(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
How did he make it political?
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by samkizzy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
When the time comes...the new G.0 will be revealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by tigonana: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Booked.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by larrymoore(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
There is no Need for him to hand over, Jesus never handed over. Bless u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
How much is this your opinon? Na Jonathan cause this kind thing. If say u get job, u for no get time for this kind rubbish post. I swear, u must be a survivor of the last National Immigration Service recruitment. Allah!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by farem: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Goshen360:

But Pastor Adeboye already made the church, RCCG a political church. Ask me how & I'll tell you.

You may wait eNdLeSsLy!

5 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by miembamish(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
U smoke bomb How will RCCG be de richest church in Africa wen there is the Catholic church ?
Anyway, just as parents especially the Father writes his will b4 death, so should Pastor Enoch Adeboye follow. Tiz ma oppinion tho.
Make yours...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by adekennis(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
No be same Adeboye talk say person wey go be hin succesor still dey beer parlor drinking beer ni? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by morbid: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Meanwhile while the religious arm of PDP - Pastor Adeboye, Orisejifor and co think about of their successors, we must hail and vote for President Jonathan for creating a wonderful Nigeria, especially for the people of Mubi and Vintim. Great job President Jonathan, great Job! Even Sky News has hailed your naivety and incompetence! Support Jonathan and his pastors. You may be next in the horrific photos.

-CramJones

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=917141621632221&set=vb.410835422262846&type=2&theater

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by alaladakosta(f): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Booked
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by undefeated(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
kk I ve heard,but is it the opinion of God, worthy of note it is d redeemed Christian church of God, nt of man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Pinnacle(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
You are very correct!
bunmioguns:

Nairalander, Learning never to mind their business since 2005

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.