Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156224 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2014
I haven't heard from you yet ma,hope you got my other mention?
[/quote] author=omawunmie85 post=28068583]Can i get ur contact?i love ur work[/quote]
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Hello people! Happy sunday ,I'm off to church rocking one of my work. I'll be sure to pray for you all in church today,have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by omawunmie85: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Sori for d late response,wud get back to u soon
udysweet:
I haven't heard from you yet ma,hope you got my other mention?
author=omawunmie85 post=28068583]Can i get ur contact?i love ur work
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Hey NLers! Trust your nite went well? I'm sure some pple are on d road now heading for work?
Ok jus wanted to upload another one I made yday,its a chunky design wch can be worn with or without brooch,loose or twisted.
Hope to hear from you guys more*winks*
Hav a great day

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls just need your encouragement. I'm just abt 5mnths plus in this craft,and I'm determined to create an impact in this field. Why I say this because I got chatting with someone and frm her response,I know she's taken off,lool! If I mention somtn ur not cool with I apologise,but u shd also say wat is in ur mind then givin a note of finality. God bless
udysweet:
Hey NLers! Trust your nite went well? I'm sure some pple are on d road now heading for work?
Ok jus wanted to upload another one I made yday,its a chunky design wch can be worn with or without brooch,loose or twisted.
Hope to hear from you guys more*winks*
Hav a great day
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hey people! Am here again,lol!
Just another gallery. Camera settings not helping matters,then soon also I shd get a good background too so it can help
Still waiting for reponses from you guys*winks*

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls just PM if ur interested in any or want to acquire training and ur arnd surulere,for easy access.
Have a great day
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rocking another of my work. Multi colored swarozky crytals in chunky.
If you're interested in any,pls PM*winks*
Have a great day!
Ps: pls help me move this to where it can be seen pls @mods,God bless

4 Likes

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2014
I love my job,and I pray that God bless the works of my hands,grant me the grace for productive labour. I will not labour in vain. I pray He gives me people who will also apprecate my works and encourage me as well. Yesterday someone made me feel like my taking up beadcraft was a total waste of time,energy and my hard earned money! But I know things happens that way,soon I'll be all over the place,by His grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1one: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2014
udysweet:
I love my job,and I pray that God bless the works of my hands,grant me the grace for productive labour. I will not labour in vain. I pray He gives me people who will also apprecate my works and encourage me as well. Yesterday someone made me feel like my taking up beadcraft was a total waste of time,energy and my hard earned money! But I know things happens that way,soon I'll be all over the place,by His grace

Give people like that very little thought.. If at all you should give them any thought...As a Christian, God has promised to bless the work of your hand, whether you are working with paper or shiii:t, or sand or BEADS.. God is there to bless the work of your hand... Remember the story about a woman who was an "ordinary" cook but presently has cooked for 6 Nigerian presidents.... The world is replete with so many inspiring stories of people who have literally turned their dung into gold by persistent hardwork and trust in God... So just be you.. Keep doing your thing and watch God open doors for you.

Errrm... By the way... As you take bend your neck for that pinshure.... Ya neck eyaff not paining you? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na so jare my brother,well spoken! And by d way,dat my pishure how haf it consigining you if I bending my neck? It haf not paining me jo,loooool!
1one:

Give people like that very little thought.. If at all you should give them any thought...As a Christian, God has promised to bless the work of your hand, whether you are working with paper or shiii:t, or sand or BEADS.. God is there to bless the work of your hand... Remember the story about a woman who was an "ordinary" cook but presently has cooked for 6 Nigerian presidents.... The world is replete with so many inspiring stories of people who have literally turned their dung into gold by persistent hardwork and trust in God... So just be you.. Keep doing your thing and watch God open doors for you.

Errrm... By the way... As you take bend your neck for that pinshure.... Ya neck eyaff not paining you? gringrin

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2014
I also make beaded ear rings,in different colors,shapes and styles. You can also customise yours,just decide how you want it to be. Even bracelets too
I'm actually rocking one of my piece in wine angel skin beads,lovely isn't it*winks*

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by delishpot: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2014
Good job. They look beautiful. Wishing you all the best.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Many thanks,I'm grateful for the compliment and an Amen also to your prayers!
delishpot:
Good job. They look beautiful. Wishing you all the best.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello people! Gues your day is going well? Just checking in on my thread to see what's goin on.
Its the festive period,season of plenty owambes:weddings,naming,dedications. Do the needful*winks*
Await your positive responses*hugs*
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Two toned four corner weaving job. Took me a great deal of time,energy to do dis. I tried I must giv myself kudos,tho yet to do d finishing. Wanna sell this off to an old coursemate if I can get it done within d shortest possible time*runs out of thread to go finish*

2 Likes

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
I think you are doing really well and your designs are neat and beautiful
Dont let anyone bring you down. They are not God
You continue to work hard and put it all in Gods hand
He is the only one who knows where one will reach in life........not another human with a head and arms like you.

You sound like you lack confidence.
Dont!!!

I am one of the most critical people and have an eye for detail and I can tell you that your beads are lovely. They all hang well and are all uniform. If I was to buy, I would definitly buy from you.

Repackage yourself. Get yourself a unique name, create a website, get yourself a logo, brand your work, invest in the little things that make you stand out from others . . .and stop "begging" people to buy from you. Naija people like efissy!!! The more you distanced you are the more they chase you.

Thank me later smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wow,I jus stepped of Canaanland,and opened my NL to see dis! God bless you I s all I can say,I'm grateful for the words and I'm sure encouraged to forge ahead by His grace. Sure evn here I've met sm1 who sounded lik I'm expensiive but me I knw I'm not except of cos dey say I shdnt eat I shd jus buy materials and work for free,looool!
Don't worry I'm gonna do my best and with Gods hands in it,I'm gonna soar. Infact the heaven's hav com down for me!
chaircover:
I think you are doing really well and your designs are neat and beautiful
Dont let anyone bring you down. They are not God
You continue to work hard and put it all in Gods hand
He is the only one who knows where one will reach in life........not another human with a head and arms like you.

You sound like you lack confidence.
Dont!!!

I am one of the most critical people and have an eye for detail and I can tell you that your beads are lovely. They all hang well and are all uniform. If I was to buy, I would definitly buy from you.

Repackage yourself. Get yourself a unique name, create a website, get yourself a logo, brand your work, invest in the little things that make you stand out from others . . .and stop "begging" people to buy from you. Naija people like efissy!!! The more you distanced you are the more they chase you.

Thank me later smiley
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by uboma(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Beautiful work of art and creativity i must say. @op, more grease to your elbow.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
udysweet:
Wow,I jus stepped of Canaanland,and opened my NL to see dis! God bless you I s all I can say,I'm grateful for the words and I'm sure encouraged to forge ahead by His grace. Sure evn here I've met sm1 who sounded lik I'm expensiive but me I knw I'm not except of cos dey say I shdnt eat I shd jus buy materials and work for free,looool!
Don't worry I'm gonna do my best and with Gods hands in it,I'm gonna soar. Infact the heaven's hav com down for me!

It is well
Stay strong, focussed and prayerful
You have a testimony brewing . . . . .

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks!
uboma:
Beautiful work of art and creativity i must say. @op, more grease to your elbow.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by cuteagba(f): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Lovely, still waiting for the beads you promised me...mbok
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by ceo003: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
hi udy add me on facebook on the link below . i tried adding you but your settings dont allow for that . huggs
https://m.facebook.com/jawsssss?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6432837352
or search EMPEROREZE ANUMUDU
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes o! I'm grateful
chaircover:

It is well
Stay strong, focussed and prayerful
You have a testimony brewing . . . . .
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by omaimoje(f): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
udysweet:
I also make beaded ear rings,in different colors,shapes and styles. You can also customise yours,just decide how you want it to be. Even bracelets too
I'm actually rocking one of my piece in wine angel skin beads,lovely isn't it*winks*
nice dear, very nice... pls 4 d wine earring dat doesn't look like d normal beaded ball, pls hw did u make dis one?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Ha,looool! Promise ke? U berra bring ya money lemme eat out of it jo! Loool! U tak my bead I take ya mony*tongue out*
cuteagba:
Lovely, still waiting for the beads you promised me...mbok

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2014
When u say beaded ball,u mean the ball of 30? This one has a big bead inside,and its the same procedure for beaded ball except of cos I used angel skin here and not normal crystals maybe dats wats givin d look dat got u confused
omaimoje:
nice dear, very nice... pls 4 d wine earring dat doesn't look like d normal beaded ball, pls hw did u make dis one?
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jus finished this,this morning. Looking to finish up with the bracelet and ball ear ring.
Getting there o,soon

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Where have you been? Please send me a message. Compliments
1one:

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by 1one: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
udysweet:
Where have you been? Please send me a message. Compliments

Where you find me reach wey you no see megrin I've been around... still hovering over Nairaland like a monitoring spirit gringrin

So let me say it again... Like I said before.. That your picture is very fine... Your neck no bend this time around.. O pe ooogringrin

I trust you're doing good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.