Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156236 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Happy weekend

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Place your orders for the Christmas season and enjoy massive discount on orders made. Offering a neat and perfect job using the best material at pocket friendly rate
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Pick up these very beautiful choker sets for 2500 each, highly discounted if you ask me... Available in the colors shown. Can be delivered to any part of the country at a fee...
Christmas sales #handmadewithlove

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Available too. Just 2500 only... Can be made in colors of choice too

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Beautiful needle work using delica beads and champagne gold crystals...can be worn with or without the detachable brooch... Available for pick up

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Hi my lovely fashionlanders
Been a while... Please I'm still accepting orders for the festive season...contact me today and check out my page on instagram for my design @beadsbyudy

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance
Don't forget to check out my page on instagram too @beadsbyudy.. Place your orders today and enjoy discounts
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hi. Been a while in here... Still taking orders for your beautiful handmade beaded jewelry... Place your order today.. Call or whatsapp 08020335477
IG page is @beadsbyudy
By the way I make beautiful bracelets too

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
Still taking orders.. My Instagram handle is @beadsbyudy

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Wow can't believe I've not been here in ages shocked
Happy new year lovelies, long time kiss
Please check out my page on IG @beadsbyudy for more of my jobs

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2019
We also make waistbeads customized to your taste and budget too. Pls check out @beadsbyudy on Instagram

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by EnejiTech: 12:45am On Jun 25, 2019
I sew cloth females cloths and sells the best quality fabrics: Ankara/Chiffon and London material.
Follow us Facebook now for more details and to get trending Fashion styles images as well.
https://www.facebook.com/neatlux
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hi everyone. I said to revisit this thread of mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.