Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156276 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by kayjum(f): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
may God continue to bless the work of ur hand,you beads are classy and beautifull.......pls i will like to learn beads making from you cos i love ur work......am living in agege axis.....
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
kayjum
post=30537952:

may God continue to bless the work of ur hand,you beads are classy and beautifull.......pls i will like to learn beads making from you cos i love ur work......am living in agege axis.....
Amennnn o,thanks dear. And to your request,yes I can teach you but distance is the barrier,tho u can do online training. Only thing is there are certain thins one needs to put u thru one on one as not everytin u can learn online especially finishing. Check my profile page on how to contact me
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by kayjum(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
distance is nt a barrier to me as long as your office is situated in surulere.......am going gaga over ur beads.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol. Ok na. I work frm home o. But hav a place I display d ones hav made at a friend's shop tho in surulere too. Whnen ur ready,let's talk
kayjum:
distance is nt a barrier to me as long as your office is situated in surulere.......am going gaga over ur beads.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
More designs. Place your orders if interested in any or would like to acquire training both basic and advance

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
If you're interested in beadcraft or knows sm1 who is,contact. Offer one on one training
udysweet:
More designs. Place your orders if interested in any or would like to acquire training both basic and advance
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello pple,top of the day to u!
Been a while I came here to update. Gonna be doin some jobs soon and will com bak to post pics but meanwhile I was able to finish up the forest design and one or two oda layers jobs.
Incase you're intrerested in gettin a handmade beaded jewelry for that specials occasion or would like to aqcuire knowledge in beadmaking,check my profile for details.
Happy viewing!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Goodmorn NLers! Guess ur enjoying the weekend? I'm sure some people in dis part of d world are still sleeping,lol!
Just to update my thread with anoda of my job.
A beautiful 4layered job in champagne gold crystals and ivory broken beads. You can rock dis look effortlessly on a casual and native attires. Looks perfect even on dat LBD for that outing. You can order dem in different colours and can evn rock with without the gold for those who don't lik crystals.
Rates are pocket friendly. If you need something like dis or would lik to order for custom made beaded jewelry,or if u wld lik to acquire training in basic and advanced beaded jewely,please check my profile for details.
Note:kindly join my bbm channel too for uptodate postings C0017E0FC.
God bless!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello people,happy sunday!
Hope y'all went to church and y'all prayed for me sha cos I did too especially for you,you and you!lool
Anyway I attended an owambe yesterday,of an old school mate. And I rocked one of my beaded pieces. Happy viewing
Pic 1: me doin selfie pose,wearing beaded coral balls spiced wit gold filled balls,wanted smtn simple and not too heavy(trust me I make dem but scared o wearing cos of d weight,lol)
Pic 2: two of my old school mates who both ordered d same design: 10layered champagne gold crystals beads with lovely brooch to match and beaded ball drop ear rings
If you're interested in stuff like this and many more,check my profile page on how to reach me.
Enjoy your day*hugs* smiley

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
More designs on my friends. They all wantd d same designs,so we had to do 3 sets of 10layers champagne gold crystals. Beads wit brooch for each of dem to go wit their aso ebi.
Lovely!

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
To learn different designs,contact me
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello NLers. I have some beads made on ground I want to clear off at give away rates.
Contact me if uar interested in any.
Note: they come in full set with bracelet and ear rings

1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello people! Happy sunday! Hope we all went out to vote yday? Let's remain calm o,results will be announced soonest 2mor. Going forward,I jus finished a coral and gold ball infused job,for a NLer who saw my pics here*smiles*
Cants wait to hav her rock it on her TM. Pls pardon d picture quality o,was dark! By the way pls subscribe to my bbm channels (beads by udy) C0017E0FC
I also train if you're interested

1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
If uav any design in mind,can help you bring it to life. A trial will convince you.
udysweet:
Hello people! Happy sunday! Hope we all went out to vote yday? Let's remain calm o,results will be announced soonest 2mor. Going forward,I jus finished a coral and gold ball infused job,for a NLer who saw my pics here*smiles*
Cants wait to hav her rock it on her TM. Pls pardon d picture quality o,was dark! By the way pls subscribe to my bbm channels (beads by udy) C0017E0FC
I also train if you're interested
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello lovelies! Happy new month! And welcome to change! I pray this change be evident in our individual lives and positively for that matter,Amen
Now I have some pics of my new job
Pic1
I really dunno wat name to call this but I tink carved beads best describes it. Its for a bride getting married dis easter. She gave me tough time but tank God I delivered in record time adta anoda beader disappointed her.
Pic 2
A close up view of the bead. Took me a great deal of effort to get the bead by the way
Pic3
Yours sincerely rocking a piece made by me. Purple clear crystals in tassel design woven into 3corner weaving. Can be rocked casual as I did and on native attires too. I paired it wil beaded ball ear rings in same color wit silver accesory.
You can contact me if ur interested in any or would love to learn beadmaking
By d way follow my bbm channel C0017E0FC and also my facebook page beads by udy,then u can contact me on IG too beads_by_udy,then twitter @udysweet

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Hello pple,happy easter(sory its coming late)
Remember my coral job? Well here is the bride rocking it on her TM! Am so happy to have my 1st bridal job. She actually got my details here(on NL) dunno if she a NLer tho.
I wann say tnk u for believeing in me and also been happy wit d job(she kept saying she can't wait to rock her beads)
So now uav it,a testimony.
Are u havin a wedding and wld want smtn to stand u out,as a bride,mother of the bride or as a guest? Or are u lookin to get sm nice hand made beaded jewelry to go wit ur dress? Do u also want to learn? Then get in touch today!
Even for those outside d country,we cld ship out to u or if uav sm1 comin who can bring dem for u.
Happy viewing!
kiss smiley

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2015
And so I decided to try smtn new wit an old bead I had before in anoda design. This mix of colours can be rocked both on native and english wears and can go wit any color. I hav to make some minor adjustment tho(be sure to com bak wit d finished job)
Then also a black and clear crystal combo dotted in front wit black to giv it a pop of color a bit. (This was orderd for by a client)
You can place your orders today,different designs styles colors and beads,jus name it. I'm here to BEADtify you! Lol

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow so so many views! Please I'm still awaiting feedbacks from you my lovely NLers. Pick up something nice or have something cusstomised to your taste.
If you're also interested in bead making contact me.
Happy sunday!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pic1:an old coursemate way back in school ordered this. Saw a peach version of it and said she wld like it in purple. And off I went to look for purple color,lol! Hasn't seen it yet. I pray she likes it cos I saw hell string dis chips(dats d name)
Pic2:
My 2nd bridal job,yay! I was able to get this pic of her from her page to showcase the bead on her. Wanted a yellow color,thank God I was able to get a shade to go with her wrapper. She soughted me after a friend let her dwn,and pronto I wiped up somthing for her,lol! If you're interested in these or would like to get something nice done for you,contact me.
I aslo train of basic and advaced beading

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Place your orders today! Is der something you hav in mind? Then contact me and let's bring it to life,let's create smtn nice .
Are you also interested in learning beaded jewelry? Contact me also
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Place your order

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
And yesterday was my 1st cousin's wedding and I cldnt attend it in faraway Uyo cry
However I did make a bead for her. Glad she rocked it well,yay!
So if you want to order something like this or some other stuffs please contact me

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Do you have an event coming up:a wedding,naming,dedications,birthday etc? Are u also a bride to be and wld like to get smtn nice to wear on ur traditional wedding day? Then contact us for all your beaded jewelry. Our rates are affordable. We use all types of beads,precious and semi precious stones:crystals,pearls,jade,agate,onyx,aangle skin,coral etc. Please follow me on instagram @beads_by_udy and my bbm channel :C0017E0FC .Also offers training in basic and advanced bead making

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:00pm On May 02, 2015
Hello people! Happy New month,welcome to my month of birth! Hope I'll get a bday cake from a NLer o esp dos ones in d food sections who's always intimidating us with plenty cake designs.
Enough said ,back to serios talk. Got two pics here:both ordered for
Pic 1 is a red and silver crystal combo,(serios caluclations o) taking the form of a star.
Pic 2 is a cobalt blue crytal job but d client wanted a mix of silver and so I had to redo but not without taking a pic. So I paired both ,now let's know wch u prefer:blue all thru or blue mixed wit silver?
Have a great weekend y'all.
Pls @mods help a sister move this up a bit to get more people to see it mbok*kisses*

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
Hey pple! Happy sunday
Here is anoda one made:two layered netted treasure in aqua green seed beads and champagne gold crystals. Very beautiful isn't. If u love smtn lik dis in any color,holla at me. U can hav it done in any color design embelished or worn alone.
Learn a skill today in addition to ur qualification today but learning bead making both basic and advanced. Contact us today and let's create time time to suit u
Hapy viewing

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:01am On May 08, 2015
Available for sale.
If you are interested in learning Bead making contact me

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:13am On May 10, 2015
Work in progress

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:43pm On May 10, 2015
Happy sunday people frm beads by udy. Need a beaded jewelry to go wit that beautiful dress,then get in touch today. Our rates are very affordable,watever design u want we're at ur service. Alos if ur interested in learning,whatsapp(08020335477)
Beads by udy...BEADtifying you!
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by RashMe(f): 8:17am On May 14, 2015
udysweet:
Hello people! Happy New month,welcome to my month of birth! Hope I'll get a bday cake from a NLer o esp dos ones in d food sections who's always intimidating us with plenty cake designs.
Enough said ,back to serios talk. Got two pics here:both ordered for
Pic 1 is a red and silver crystal combo,(serios caluclations o) taking the form of a star.
Pic 2 is a cobalt blue crytal job but d client wanted a mix of silver and so I had to redo but not without taking a pic. So I paired both ,now let's know wch u prefer:blue all thru or blue mixed wit silver?
Have a great weekend y'all.
Pls @mods help a sister move this up a bit to get more people to see it mbok*kisses*

Hello udy, nice collections u've got here. Would like to rock d 1st bead on baby christening, though I would prefer d red in gold cos I will be making use of Gold gele, shoe and bag. What is d price and how do I get it
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:16pm On May 14, 2015
Hello ma,many thanks for the encouragemt. Yes I can mak that for u in d color of ur choice but u will need to contaact me via whatsapp 08020335477 or bbm 264ab958.
God bless u ma and by the way "eku ewu omo o,Oluwa awo" hugs!
RashMe:

Hello udy, nice collections u've got here. Would like to rock d 1st bead on baby christening, though I would prefer d red in gold cos I will be making use of Gold gele, shoe and bag. What is d price and how do I get it
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by kathy22(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
Hello udysweet, I just sent u a request on bbm,to know your packages thanks
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:25pm On May 14, 2015
kathy22:
Hello udysweet, I just sent u a request on bbm,to know your packages thanks
Ok ma,seen and added. Have even sent you a ping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.