Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? (4625 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by Oyetboy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
I've been battling with this disease for some years now, it hasn't been easy at all, the pains are just so unbearable and anytime it starts like that all i use is pain relievers ( diclofenac, perilon etc) for the pains to relieve me, I've used google whether i can find any useful info about it but all to no avail... I'm even starting to wonder whether I'm normal cos i read somewhere this disease only affects old people and I'm not even up to twenty years of age...please all doctors and health practitioners in the house, what can I use to stop this disease?
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by Superstar007(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
I just checked online now and saw that unfortunately there is no cure for the disease although research is still ongoing. The patient is advised to maintain a healthy diet, rest, regular exercises and work with your doctor to find the right remedy for the pains. Sorry bro.

Kindly Vote[url=nairaland.com/nabsprada]Nabsprada[/url] for miss Nairaland 2014. She really needs your support. Thanks as you do so

2 Likes

Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by smartn09(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
You can use ultra-bone up & strontium bone make for it, it cures all forms of arthritis and autoimmune diseases no matter how chronic it is.it is never a pain reliever so u can use it for a long tm.
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by toaspromo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
rheumatism arise as a result of wear and tear of d boil joints and tendon muscles due to d lack of calcium and lipids that lubricate d meeting points of d bones that is y d patient feels pain often it does can be cure come over for treatment @onipan ikorodu rd lagos call me while coming
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by Oyetboy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
smartn09:
You can use ultra-bone up & strontium bone make for it, it cures all forms of arthritis and autoimmune diseases no matter how chronic it is.it is never a pain reliever so u can use it for a long tm.
please where can I get it?
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by Oyetboy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
toaspromo:
rheumatism arise as a result of wear and tear of d boil joints and tendon muscles due to d lack of calcium and lipids that lubricate d meeting points of d bones that is y d patient feels pain often it does can be cure come over for treatment @onipan ikorodu rd lagos call me while coming
Aiit...
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by smartn09(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2014
Oyetboy:
you can order it in ebay or Amazon on a small amount or dial nl search button if anyone has it for sale.
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by dennykel60: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
after u use all what these people have suggested and u don't see any improvements, I give 1 month after the use of A&r complex, omega plus and aloe power.come here and say your testimony. For more info whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by geniewilliams(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Rheumatism or rheumatic disorder is a non-specific term for medical problems affecting the joints and connective tissue

rheumatic disorders currently recognized include
•Ankylosing spondylitis
•Back pain
•Bursitis/Tendinitis, Shoulder pain, wrist, biceps, leg, knee (patellar), ankle, hip, and Achilles
•Capsulitis
•Neck pain
•Osteoarthritis
eumatism or rheumatic disorder is a non-specific term for medical problems affecting the joints and connective tissue.

FOR EFFECTIVE TREATMENT PLS YOU CAN CONTACT THIS NO 07036507238/mosesabiola2014@gmail.com for further information
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by smartn09(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Oyetboy:
@oyetboy, whenever u get that drugs, kindly let me know to enable me gist u on how to use it. .pls note,if u has ever had kidney problem don't buy it .
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by babygirlfl: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
I know you probably mean chronic joint pain and inflammation. Rheumatism is a broad word when referring to joint pain and inflammation disease. Unfortunately there is no cure for most type of rheumatic disease. It is however manageable and treatment is best following a proper diagnosis. I advice you see a rheumatologist.
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by ayufun: 6:28am On May 21, 2017
Good contribution to this challenges of rheumatism in Nigeria. it's a serious issue that people need to be well educated as there are still myths surrounding this issue.

http://www.healthriskfood.com/2016/12/rheumatism-arthritis-disease.html
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by adexy100: 2:07am On Jan 21, 2020
@oyetboy did you later get cured of arthritis. I'm also Pre-diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis(autoimmune disorder). Although, I was referred to a Teaching hospital for further tests and confirmation of the diagnosis. I've been feeling body aches/pains, loss of appetite (dry mouth), stiffness and pinching all over my body that goes and comes back. The symptoms only gets better after taking diclofenac to relieve the pains.
I'm a young guy that just recently completed Nysc. I've researched about it and I got scared of the outcome that it has no cure and mostly affects old people which worries me even more. Please, I need your response on this.

1 Like

Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by adexy100: 2:09am On Jan 21, 2020
[code][/code]oyetboy
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by adexy100: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Oyetboy:
I've been battling with this disease for some years now, it hasn't been easy at all, the pains are just so unbearable and anytime it starts like that all i use is pain relievers ( diclofenac, perilon etc) for the pains to relieve me, I've used google whether i can find any useful info about it but all to no avail... I'm even starting to wonder whether I'm normal cos i read somewhere this disease only affects old people and I'm not even up to twenty years of age...please all doctors and health practitioners in the house, what can I use to stop this disease?
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by monmark02: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Buy a stem cell therapy supplement for your cure.

Stc30 is the best option

Contact 09063164777

Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by TheActionase(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amazing African Tradomedical Ways to Manage Different Ailments..

You can learn one or two of the procedures.... Prepare it... Test it....and if it works....

You can turn it to money making investment online and offline..

Please Read to Learn..and Share..
You may be HELPING Someone with it...

Full Article below...���
https://ikawoemmanuel..com/2017/07/kimoetherapy-treating-ailments-in.html?m=1
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by ikoroduarea: 1:12pm On May 04, 2022
adexy100:
@oyetboy did you later get cured of arthritis. I'm also Pre-diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis(autoimmune disorder). Although, I was referred to a Teaching hospital for further tests and confirmation of the diagnosis. I've been feeling body aches/pains, loss of appetite (dry mouth), stiffness and pinching all over my body that goes and comes back. The symptoms only gets better after taking diclofenac to relieve the pains.
I'm a young guy that just recently completed Nysc. I've researched about it and I got scared of the outcome that it has no cure and mostly affects old people which worries me even more. Please, I need your response on this.

Did you later get cured?
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by yemmit90: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
Oyetboy:

Rheumatoid arthritis is a an autoimmune disorder that is very difficult to cure. I wont lie to you, you cant cure it completely but you can lessen the effect by taken some herbs. Conventional medicine/drugs can never cure you as doctor will keep prescribing Steroids and other painkillers in which the longer you take, the less likely it is to relieve symptoms.

Get a pineapple leafs and Turmeric boil and be taking the juice( 1 class cup) once daily. Bath only with warm water. Do not expose yourself to cold, it trigger the symptoms. Exercise is good but let it be moderate, too much of it can trigger the symptoms.
Re: Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? by Hayomide19: 8:57am On Jan 20
adexy100:

Adexy100 and oyetboy how are you guys holding up

I'm experiencing something similar. Pain in both of my knees, back ache, shoulders, weight loss, general body pain, etc. They ease off after taking pain reliever and resurge days or weeks later.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 15 2021 In Nigeria / 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. / Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.