Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 PM

Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... (30277 Views)

How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere / Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? / Did You Try To Use Wikipedia During The SOPA blackout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Finally a blog story, without a link to click kiss

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by kay29000(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
My blog makes more than Lindaikeji's blog. Its good to be an expert blogger.

Hmm! And how much do u make monthly?
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buchukwu:
Whats the obsession about this bloke? What has she done and what achievement is that? That she opened a blog when people hardly had phones/computers, when people were obsessed with going to websites, IT WAS NEW THEN, that there were less sites then than now? That bloke is nothing and has achieved nothing. I don't even understand the news she gives. The news in her site is fashion fashion, photos. No national news at all. I don't visit her blog for a sec, except when the row between one aye dee. I Give her 2 years and she folds up. Her traffic is falling daily, daily, daily. Many less/low profiled bloggers are better than her news-wise. She never worked for anything, she arose when the was no competition, she didn't do any form of advert, she can't survive competition. That shows by her NOW Traffic. Fucck Linda Ikeji. She succks.
see dis wan,u go just die troway, dey kill urself on top person success

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by kay29000(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Orikinla:
OP, you are spot on.
LIB was started 7 years ago and the blogger only started making money two years ago.
She often made weekly visits to my office for tips and Nairaland contributed to her popularity and basic financial success.
But as you can see, that she has not learned any lesson from the recent problems that made Google to shut her blog. She is still using her sub domain as if she cannot succeed without it.

Two things helped LIB to succeed. And she has not made made them public.

Tell us the two things.
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by mollysteeze(f): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well while I get the dedication and all which goes into blogging, some of us just do it for fun, and there's a milion different topics to blog about.

Anyways, Visit my blog
http://nigeriandate..com
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buchukwu:
Whats the obsession about this bloke? What has she done and what achievement is that? That she opened a blog when people hardly had phones/computers, when people were obsessed with going to websites, IT WAS NEW THEN, that there were less sites then than now? That bloke is nothing and has achieved nothing. I don't even understand the news she gives. The news in her site is fashion fashion, photos. No national news at all. I don't visit her blog for a sec, except when the row between one aye dee. I Give her 2 years and she folds up. Her traffic is falling daily, daily, daily. Many less/low profiled bloggers are better than her news-wise. She never worked for anything, she arose when the was no competition, she didn't do any form of advert, she can't survive competition. That shows by her NOW Traffic. Fucck Linda Ikeji. She succks.
guy why you just dey pour us spit naw angry

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
shollynoob:

Jarus dey book space too?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
jisos... Even my game freeze on seeing that. I love nairaland.
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
The question i always want to ask is, how are these sites including nairaland using copyrighted pictures and are not caught.
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by darlingnuel(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well said! Enough of too many 'spam bloggers' grin Gosh! 'Naked women and sex' bloggers everywhere! Blogosphere storage space should almost be reaching its full capacity by now with all those blog craps grin

3 Likes

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gud 1
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by lillyjane(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
The OP is so on point, this singular reason was why I created my blog www..com exclusively for health and wellness.
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by ajaolu(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
thanks so much for the piece.
www.ictnation..com
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by tranxo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
niqqa:
Abeg who read am finish?
I did. U need help?
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by pomsky: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
intergral:
Weda u do magazine or newpaper blogging IF GOD say U GO DEY SUCCESSFUL IN IT noting fit stop am!!!!!!!!! Abi I no make sense?

......ur not totally right.
Why?
Because, there are many things that God wants done, but isn't getting done. For instance, the fact that God shows you a business to start, a wife to marry, or even calls you into ministry as a pastor, or even in whatever capacity, this does not guarantee you will succeed in these ventures. One of the great challenges for many God loving people is lack of a clear understanding of the labour(work) on their own part to bring success to birth.
JOSHUA1:8 "...........for then YOU shall make your way prosperous, and YOU shall have good success".
There are many good things God wants happening for people, that are simply not happening!
Conversely, there many ills He doesn't want happening that are happening.
If you understand the operations of God in the light of the relationship btw you and your landlord, it will be clearer.
You rent a house, hence become a tenant. You don't own the house, ur landlord does. But once you have rented it, your landlord cannot just barge into the house cos he owns it, he needs your permission and cooperation to come in, EVEN IF IT'S TO DO REPAIRS ON THE HOUSE SO THAT YOU CAN BE MORE COMFORTABLE AND ENJOY YOUR STAY BETTER. The landlord cannot just walk into your room or your kitchen, he has NO RIGHT TO!
God, tends to operate in a similar fashion:
Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
Summary, you need to pursue that which will make you successful, and not just think you will be successful or unsuccessful just because God said so. Mmba!

3 Likes

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Baddestguyp(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
ok, why not advice them to look for meaningful jobs instead of copying Linda and spreading gossip
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by lovelyronke20(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nice write-up
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by robay(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
visit my blog for latest naija newz www.limitedtrick.
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by 2scorehigh(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
DO NOT REQUOTE PLEASE - BY ORDER.

Buchukwu:
Whats the obsession about this bloke? What has she done and what achievement is that? That she opened a blog when people hardly had phones/computers, when people were obsessed with going to websites, IT WAS NEW THEN, that there were less sites then than now? That bloke is nothing and has achieved nothing. I don't even understand the news she gives. The news in her site is fashion fashion, photos. No national news at all. I don't visit her blog for a sec, except when the row between one aye dee. I Give her 2 years and she folds up. Her traffic is falling daily, daily, daily. Many less/low profiled bloggers are better than her news-wise. She never worked for anything, she arose when the was no competition, she didn't do any form of advert, she can't survive competition. That shows by her NOW Traffic.I go like Fucck Linda Ikeji. She succks what?
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Ybholy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
nice one oga.
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by soldierdollar(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
lillyjane:
The OP is so on point, this singular reason was why I created my blog www..com exclusively for health and wellness.

I feel your blog sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
DisGuy:

No Nigerian example of the expert model...?? invariably meaning mostly bloggers are out for a quick buck from uncle google...

Ogbongeblog
WealthResult
jraushub
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by lillyjane(f): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
soldierdollar:

I feel your blog sweetheart

Thank you dearie,

Please suggestions on how to make it unique is still welcomed.
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by homesteady(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Orikinla:
OP, you are spot on.
LIB was started 7 years ago and the blogger only started making money two years ago.
She often made weekly visits to my office for tips and Nairaland contributed to her popularity and basic financial success.
But as you can see, that she has not learned any lesson from the recent problems that made Google to shut her blog. She is still using her sub domain as if she cannot succeed without it.

Two things helped LIB to succeed. And she has not made made them public.
don't you ever get tired of writing the same thing whenever it concerns Linda Ikeji?
You must always tell every body that she use come to your office! Like seriously who cares? Mr man get a life and stop trying to seek for cheap attention!

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by soldierdollar(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
lillyjane:

Thank you dearie,

Please suggestions on how to make it unique is still welcomed.

Alright. I will take my time and visit your blog . we can be friends . am a blogger too
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by DisGuy: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jarus:

Ogbongeblog
WealthResult
jraushub

well aware of jraushub and its expert niche...the rest though undecided
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by esunesis: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jarus...You nailed it here.

I learnt alot already

Jarus:
I think OP's analysis is on point. Very apt.

I agree with his classification.

Let me share my experience and perspective.

Magazine blogging is more difficult in terms of physical activity and time, but it is easier in terms of mental and intellectual requirement. You just need to be have an eyes for news, gossips, copying and pasting if you like etc. That's why it is an all-comers affair.

It is difficult because of the regularity, updating almost every hour. It requires a lot of hardwork. Huge traffic is key to the success of such blog, which depends majorly on adverts, adsense, affiliate marketing etc.

Authority blogging doesn't need much physical resources, but mental wherewithal.

You may not need to post more than once a day or even twice or thrice a week. Huge traffic is a bonus, it is not a principal requirement.

The latter is my model at jraushub.

We don't get much traffic, sometimes less than 1000 views a day, but we have loyal readers. Our judgments are also respected.

Our monetization strategy is by offering services and products. We have never made a dime from advertising. We don't even have adsense account.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by abbccc(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP. Thanks so much and be blessed...Am a blogger as well and has gone a bit far. As you said, i put more time and effort but yet to see the fruits of my work

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN TECH NEWS VISIT

===> ikeifeadika..com It is a great blog that you will be interested in....Thanks
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by lillyjane(f): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
soldierdollar:

Alright. I will take my time and visit your blog . we can be friends . am a blogger too

Ok, thanks
Re: Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... by esunesis: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
abbccc:
OP. Thanks so much and be blessed...Am a blogger as well and has gone a bit far. As you said, i put more time and effort but yet to see the fruits of my work

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN TECH NEWS VISIT

===> ikeifeadika..com It is a great blog that you will be interested in....Thanks

You are applying the Blog Magazine Model in the Technology Niche....You need to reposition your blog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers / How To Become A Webmaster / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.