Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies (4614 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Beazy(f): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
There are many of them but we’re only going to list out seven for now. Seriously, some guys can be very annoying at times. Still don’t know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors
1. Staring at a lady’s backside: 90% guys do this. They just can’t help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it
2. Calling a girl and saying “I just want to hear your voice”: To me this is just dumb! And that’s why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don’t have a life. Guys, even if you’re jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl’s voice.
3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you’re looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like “Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend”.
4. Asking for a girl’s number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl’s digits. Guys, there’s no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren’t rushing to get her digits like most would do.
5.Always wanting to please ladies: I’m not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she’s not all smiles doesn’t mean she’s unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn’t do.
6. Giving out large sums of money for s*x: For God’s sake guys, you won’t die if you don’t have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn’t added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!
7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they’re ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Recycled thread undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by lirusehn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2014

The same Dawg wud cry blue murder if her joblezz BF doesn't call her to hear her voice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by kilokeys(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
lemme see how this e_fight evolves..
#gathersweapons
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
op u are right! angry especially no 1,2, and 3!! whenever girls pass, they start staring, even in church.it makes me feel disgusted! no 2 is true too! 'I just wanna hear ur voice' very annoying. just record my voice and be playing it whenever u wanna hear my voice already undecided and no 3 embarassed thank u for thanking us for accepting ur requests...but its getting lame and annoying angry

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by LaurelP(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
OP OP OP
So u just go copy my thread come paste am for here?

And u didn't even try to recognize me
Nawa for u o

Its called plagiarism and its a criminal offense
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Tymax(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
kilokeys:
lemme see how this e_fight evolves..
#gathersweapons
cool

Let me kit up too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by lawrenceunaa: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
OK
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by lordnammy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am guilty of no 1 even in the church it seems like a reflect action to me,unless if should hold myself grin grin grin grin
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
I call ma babe to hear her voice and its a crime .... Op onye ara

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by 01emek(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
This is plagiarism, i have seen this thread before. Op why can't you be creative for once? Try and be innovative and get the praise you deserve.

Do you kown you could be punished under the copy-right law 2006? For more on this, ask Linda Ikeja. angry

3 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by FLAWLES(f): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
op,dz ur writeUP looks familiar:/ hope m not mistaking?

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by 01emek(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
LaurelP:
OP OP OP
So u just go copy my thread come paste am for here?

And u didn't even try to recognize me
Nawa for u o

Its called plagiarism and its a criminal offense
you said it called what?? Hahahaha

Are you sure you are the owner of that write-up?
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by LaurelP(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
01emek:
you said it called what?? Hahahaha

Are you sure you are the owner of that write-up?

Check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/1874593/some-very-silly-things-guys
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Kassidy90(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
I hate numba 3 with passion....
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by 01emek(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
LaurelP:

Check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/1874593/some-very-silly-things-guys
yes its true!! The op na thief.. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by styno22(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
What is wrong in asking a gal of her number wen u are meeting her for d first time? Wat if u may not see her again wen u are attracted to her
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Beazy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
01emek:
yes its true!! The op na thief.. grin
I guess u re sick upstairs!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by 01emek(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beazy:
I guess u re sick upstairs!
kai... Don't you know what you just did is plagiarism?? And is punishable under the copy-right law 2006?

Better try and be creative, and stop stealing someone's work. Thief grin
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Mutuwa(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
lirusehn:

The same Dawg wud cry blue murder if her joblezz BF doesn't call her to hear her voice

Thank u jare..u no turn look dem e pain dem..u no send dem when dem de do their initial gra gra to catch attention u de mind ur biz dey say ur gay/ rude...u look admire they post things like this..

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Beazy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
01emek:
kai... Don't you know what you just did is plagiarism?? And is punishable under the copy-right law 2006?

Better try and be creative, and stop stealing someone's work. Thief grin
I reserve my comment...Yhu Little Brat!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beazy:
There are many of them but we’re only going to list out seven for now. Seriously, some guys can be very annoying at times. Still don’t know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors
1. Staring at a lady’s backside: 90% guys do this. They just can’t help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it
2. Calling a girl and saying “I just want to hear your voice”: To me this is just dumb! And that’s why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don’t have a life. Guys, even if you’re jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl’s voice.
3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you’re looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like “Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend”.
4. Asking for a girl’s number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl’s digits. Guys, there’s no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren’t rushing to get her digits like most would do.
5.Always wanting to please ladies: I’m not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she’s not all smiles doesn’t mean she’s unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn’t do.
6. Giving out large sums of money for s*x: For God’s sake guys, you won’t die if you don’t have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn’t added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!
7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they’re ladies.
2, 3(with passion), 6

Ooh lawd! I hate it!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by 01emek(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beazy:
I reserve my comment...Yhu Little Brat!
But wait oo. I ain't calling you thief for no just reason. It is because you stole someone's work without his/her permission.

Your own thief no be hear oo, you thief, come get mouth on top grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by hatux: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mt chew!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Beazy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
01emek:
But wait oo. I ain't calling you thief for no just reason. It is because you stole someone's work without his/her permission.

Your own thief no be hear oo, you thief, come get mouth on top grin grin
My Momma do tell me vaht Silence is the best ansa for a Fool like Yhu...Is better u qo qet a Job..
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by merit12(f): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Stealing writeup since 500AD

Op are. You black?
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by adepiero: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2014

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Beazy(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:

Op are. You black?
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Beazy(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:

Op are. You black?
Do I knw yhu if I may ask
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
So if I hav a girlfriend or fiance dat I love and I call her just to hear her voice, becos I love hearing her voice, it means I am jobless abi?

How I wish she can be stupid enof to tell me sth like dat or imply dat in any way. Apa diok ono eye!

Nonsense! :@
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by dbalinga(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
lirusehn:

old boi......u wicked no be small. U too raw...too direct....we get things in common. grin grin grin grin
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by merit12(f): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beazy:
Do I knw yhu if I may ask
Yes

In your dreams babes

(1) (2)

Guys! Which One Do You Prefer?(Photo) / [PHOTOS] How Much Could A Babe Stroke A Guy's D!ck Before Penetration? See PICS! / MEN ONLY: When You're Great In Bed — See The Outcome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.