Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers (2066 Views)

Where Can I Get A Good "Hands-on" Tkinter Tutorial In PDF Format / Build A Bare Bones Reddit Clone With Python And Flask (hands On Tutorial Thread) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by paullo240: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] MY NAME IS PAUL, AM STILL A STUDENT, AND I HAVE A DREAM TO BECOME TO BECOME ONE OF THE GREAT INTERNET ENTERPRENUERS.. I DONT CHEW WORDS BUT WILL SHOE YOU DETAILS. I WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPUTER ORIENTED, VOLUNTEER, COMMITED AND SHARE THE SAME DREAM AS MINE TO JOIN HANDS WITH ME IN CREATING A WONDERFUL APP THAT WILL GROW AND LATER BECOME GLOBAL, COS I BELIEVE THAT THIS FACEBOOK, WHATAPP, ALIEXPRESS WERE JOINTLY CREATED PEOPLE. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DROP UR NAME, NUMBER, UR KNOWLEGDE IN COMPUTER. YOU CAN HOOK UP WITH ME AT 08084740706 OR EMAIL ME AT pauladuaka@gmail.com THANKS.
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by LordRahl001: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
my advice to you sir, y not get ur team?? I mean just gather folks in ur school, share d dream and develop it!! tho looking forward to smthn like that too!! am a programmer and u can pm me so we talk better!! all d best bro!!
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by davidsmith8900: 12:50am On Nov 03, 2014
paullo240:
[color=#990000][/color] MY NAME IS PAUL, AM STILL A STUDENT, AND I HAVE A DREAM TO BECOME TO BECOME ONE OF THE GREAT INTERNET ENTERPRENUERS.. I DONT CHEW WORDS BUT WILL SHOE YOU DETAILS. I WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPUTER ORIENTED, VOLUNTEER, COMMITED AND SHARE THE SAME DREAM AS MINE TO JOIN HANDS WITH ME IN CREATING A WONDERFUL APP THAT WILL GROW AND LATER BECOME GLOBAL, COS I BELIEVE THAT THIS FACEBOOK, WHATAPP, ALIEXPRESS WERE JOINTLY CREATED PEOPLE. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DROP UR NAME, NUMBER, UR KNOWLEGDE IN COMPUTER. YOU CAN HOOK UP WITH ME AT 08084740706 OR EMAIL ME AT pauladuaka@gmail.com THANKS.

What is your app or idea? Or will you like to brainstorm?
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by paullo240: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
I want to develop a chatting app like whatapp with great features and a e-commerce site
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by naijatechworld: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
paullo240:
I want to develop a chatting app like whatapp with great features and a e-commerce site

There's nothing wrong in making a chat app or e-commerce site but there are so many out here. Like y would people want 2 use da 1 dat we make? What will make ours different?

1 Like

Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by LordRahl001: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
naijatechworld:

There's nothing wrong in making a chat app or e-commerce site but there are so many out here. Like y would people want 2 use da 1 dat we make? What will make ours different?
seriously a chat or any social networking app is a no no right now unless u have something that makes if genuinely different!!
now lemme start wit this proposal, we know internet us bad in Nigeria, so most of thee VoIP softwares doesn't work, viber is always looking for 3g and Skype is much better on WiFi but d average Nigerian still uses data!! imagine a VoIP app by Nigerians for Nigerians in Nigeria then who knows!!!
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by WhiZTiM(m): 3:14am On Nov 04, 2014
@OriginalPoster,

Please, work on your English grammar and language skills.
If you really want to be taken seriously....
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by GodMode: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2014
WhiZTiM:
@OriginalPoster,

Please, work on your English grammar and language skills.
If you really want to be taken seriously....

English is not his first language and in Nigeria, English is not the first language... its because of peeps like you that prevent intelligent Nigerians(that are not fluent in english) from succeeding.... cos in your opinion... someone that can't speak or write english properly should not be taken seriously..... Even british peeps make mistakes in english....

I have made enough grammar mistakes and punctuation above... how does this downgrade my intelligence

4 Likes

Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by paullo240: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
hello guy; Why not bring any ideas you have and let look into it than making noise.
thanks
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Greetings to you in the name of the Lord.
There is reason to encourage this dream. White people dont behave the way Nigerians do and that is why they make the difference.
Should we say that a limit has been set for Nigeria so that is why they are limited in technology.
Well that is not the issue.
My brother, this is just the embryonic stage of your idea, dont feel dissapointed at peoples comment. It is manure for your dream. There must be opposition and certainly, there must be encouragement. Focus on your dream and imagine all challenges to be possibilities.
Thank you
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by Celebrimbor(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good evening OP. I came across your trend and I was impressed by the concept behind the topic. As impressive and sweet sounding as your dreams may sound, your method of approach to it is at best mediocre. I don't mean to sound rude or pessimistic. I am just trying to be critical and objective. You ignored the most important piece of this grand scheme of yours and that is the service you would be rendering. No matter the perspective or angle you look at it from, your app will only be useful to ppl if it makes them feel good, solves a very big problem of theirs or pushes the boundaries of knowledge. Looking at the major players in the software industry, you would notice that they are all about customer satisfaction e.g C++ was invented to take advantage of object orientation thus making programming easier and faster. Autocad was designed to reduce the time spent on engineering designs and simulations etc. There is always a need to make things easier, faster and more enjoyable and programming is one of the ways to accomplish this. So my good friend focus more on how you can make life easier for nigerians with your programming skills and less on what can make you millions. A good place to start? Education and how we can improve the quality of education with our collective programming skills.
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by mubitechnology: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Celebrimbor:
Good evening OP. I came across your trend and I was impressed by the concept behind the topic. As impressive and sweet sounding as your dreams may sound, your method of approach to it is at best mediocre. I don't mean to sound rude or pessimistic. I am just trying to be critical and objective. You ignored the most important piece of this grand scheme of yours and that is the service you would be rendering. No matter the perspective or angle you look at it from, your app will only be useful to ppl if it makes them feel good, solves a very big problem of theirs or pushes the boundaries of knowledge. Looking at the major players in the software industry, you would notice that they are all about customer satisfaction e.g C++ was invented to take advantage of object orientation thus making programming easier and faster. Autocad was designed to reduce the time spent on engineering designs and simulations etc. There is always a need to make things easier, faster and more enjoyable and programming is one of the ways to accomplish this. So my good friend focus more on how you can make life easier for nigerians with your programming skills and less on what can make you millions. A good place to start? Education and how we can improve the quality of education with our collective programming skills.
. Love comment
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by naijatechworld: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
paullo240:

Paulo would u be interested in making a messenger app that doesn't use the Internet or data charges? Something like that will sell and make it different than other messenger apps we have in the market.
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by shakespen: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Celebrimbor:

check out www.shakespen.com. You can send a mail to interact@shakespen.com if you want to.
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by Celebrimbor(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
shakespen:

check out www.shakespen.com. You can send a mail to interact@shakespen.com if you want to.
A mail to discuss my proposition?
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by Tosbi(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Hi guys, please check out [url]LagChat.com[/url] Lagos & Nigeria's premier indigenous chat app with lots of features ranging from webcam chat to voice calling, text messaging & library, online games, user created chat groups for their businesses & personal use among many others. The mobile app & site still in beta mode till coming Dec/Jan for full stable version. Let's all sign-up and support our indigenous work and get to promote ourselves to the world at large
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Typical Nigerian mentality you think you can just say let's join our heads together to make something. You have to have an idea right now all you are interested in is money. You all use the Internet isn't there anything you noticed that you don't like or needs to be solved. Solving a great problem can help you become a great Internet entrepreneur. Nobody says lets join our heads together to make something great. No, they share ideas. Just saying
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by siralexis(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]I am very much interested,so u can contact me on whatsapp@08185548236..let create a group on whatsapp 1st to brainstorm and deliberate on this issue....
Re: Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers by Abdulhakeem1(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Ready on my way to sumthing of such. Having The same Dream, but finding it difficult to arrange my campus mate to team 2geda. I wish i had ppl of same interest. This my Number 08137390787, but n't on whatsapp yet, just bought the number but on 2go (Abdakim). You can Check my work www.SmuTalk.com. It the least on my "Inovation Ideal Book ". Plz any1 let meet and connect

(1) (Reply)

*New Video: Data Types and Data Structures in Python [Tutorials] / Tips :How To Create An Online Student Result Checker App / How Can I Monetize My Programming Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.