Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,975 members, 7,803,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Is It With My Display Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With My Display Picture? (12473 Views)

Rate My Display Picture / Romancelander; Rate My Display Picture / Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello guys,
Ever since i uploaded my personal picture on Nairaland, i have been gettin nothing less than 10 requests everyday thru my email for a chat. What is it now guys? arent there other well endowed ladies in this forum and nigeria at large. All these randy guys here sef, make una leave me mbok.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Oh shut it! You and I know u happy sey your market dey sell.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by kokkoma: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Stop that crap
That is exactly what u want.
Attention seeker.
Dont worry u go get them taya.
mcheeeerrrw

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Change your profile picture and upload your face without makeup and I tell you it will cease.

or is this just a publicity stunt to get likes? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by merit12(f): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
All liars shall go to...............

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Zaikon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Franceska:
Hello guys,
Ever since i uploaded my personal picture on Nairaland, i have been gettin nothing less than 10 requests everyday thru my email for a chat. What is it now guys? arent there other well endowed ladies in this forum and nigeria at large. All these randy guys here sef, make una leave me mbok.
babe you forget say cheap products deh get plenty buyer ? Howbody ?

25 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by herald9: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Now Playing: Nicki Minaj -Anaconda
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Truth24(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mmmmm..... Chaiiii nairaland
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
But I only saw 2likes on the pic.. undecided
Nne biko stop diverting our attention from better topics here. Got better tinz to read about.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Idowu, why are u like dis? Pls am a decent lady. I dnt like all the attention. I only liked the pic thats why i put it up.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by briantext(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=28pt]ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKER[/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Exponental(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
well, u wanted more pple to view n I just did. not freaky @ all, go clubbing or any friday night bar, u will know u may nt be marketable.
not by size, but by skills.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Well... What did you expect
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ohwhy:
But I only saw 2likes on the pic.. undecided
Nne biko stop diverting our attention from better topics here. Got better tinz to read about.

Ma, if i mention the names of guys sendin this pm requests, u wll marvel... The number of likes doesnt play dwn the fact of what am talkin abt. And NOPE, am nat seekin ur attention briantext.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
Franceska:

Idowu, why are u like dis? Pls am a decent lady. I dnt like all the attention. I only liked the pic thats why i put it up.
that pic decent for ya eye? U dey push out ikebe and you expect men with blood flowing through their ***** make them overlook that kian tin? Haba,habaticaĺly....y are you like this? Decent gals don't go posting seductive pics and then come up here typing the nonsensicals you have up here biko! Na u display the market wey soji boys dey price na...carry your cross abegi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by shortgun(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
Having critically examined d picture on your profile...... You like it doggy.

Send your contacts to me ASAP. You don't need to search anymore.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by FLAWLES(f): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
ad you have jst 2LIKEs? hmmm
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Enters thread=» read the write-up=» view OP's profile=»shook my head=» sends her PM=» exchange fone num=»invites her to my house=» bleeps her mercilessly=» gives her N50 for T-fare=» Deletes her number afterwards

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

that pic decent for ya eye? U dey push out ikebe and you expect men with blood flowing through their ***** make them overlook that kian tin? Haba,habaticaĺly....y are you like this? Decent gals don't go posting seductive pics and then come up here typing the nonsensicals you have there biko! Na u display the market wey soji boys dey price na...carry your cross abegi
ask am well jare .

I nor dey agree with all ur posts but I agree with this one tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ashawo they complain when customer price her market! What do you expect when you're using such a crass picture?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Khalessi:
Ashawo they complain when customer price her market! What do you expect when you're using such a crass picture?
I wonder!! undecided
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Elantracey:
ask am well jare .

I nor dey agree with all ur posts but I agree with this one tongue tongue
lolz...yeye gal
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
Enters thread=» read the write-up=» view OP's profile=»shm=» sends her PM=» exchange fone num=»invites her to my house=» bleeps her mercilessly=» gives her N50 for T-fare
grin
U wicked gaaaan!!
Idowuogbo:

that pic decent for ya eye? U dey push out ikebe and you expect men with blood flowing through their ***** make them overlook that kian tin? Haba,habaticaĺly....y are you like this? Decent gals don't go posting seductive pics and then come up here typing the nonsensicals you have up here biko! Na u display the market wey soji boys dey price na...carry your cross abegi
u of all people no fit detect am say na ikebe she wear? Look dt tin well. Dt isn't her real as.s
Na dt tin wey dem dey buy for market I dey see o
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Franceska:

Ma, if i mention the names of guys sendin this pm requests, u wll marvel... The number of likes doesnt play dwn the fact of what am talkin abt. And NOPE, am nat seekin ur attention briantext.

And no one is doubting your sincerity. Its just that its not new, most nairaland girls experience this on a daily basis but no one really makes it a topic. Dunno how old you are but gurrl, you need to grow up! If you dnt like the pms, simply change ya dp to a guy's own or leave it blank.. You welcome!
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
Enters thread=» read the write-up=» view OP's profile=»shm=» sends her PM=» exchange fone num=»invites her to my house=» bleeps her mercilessly=» gives her N50 for T-fare
Chai!!! See wickedness.
Op, your style make sense oo. From 2 likes, your booty pics doo get 3 likes now. More market coming.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Cikoloko(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Op reply my pm na undecidedI de enter ur area 2moro my container don land grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by braine(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Zaikon:
babe you forget say cheap products deh get plenty buyer ? Howbody ?

Abi..
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Khalessi:

Pls mind ur choice of words...
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Zaikon(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
braine:

Abi..
watin u expect .
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
I liked your picture sha. I know that's your aim for creating this thread baby wink

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
U for dress like dis na

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Buys You Chocolate! / Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.