Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick (1917 Views)

Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends / MTN PayGo? / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by Fashrobbin(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Etisalat paygo trick had been blazing hot long
ago.initially,I crave hard for this plan when never
the need arises to download huge files.Not until
when my sim turns magic sim...lol.
We all know that the trick is not friendly with any
streaming website.Once you mistakenly enter any
streaming website,all your money will be
deducted.
This evening,I'll be sharing you a little tips on how
to stream videos with the paygo trick.just draw
closer to me your learning chair while I flows the
knowledge to you.
How to stream videos with etisalat paygo trick
==>If you haven't got this paygo trick working for
you,try out this updated steps.
==>Dail *229*5*7# on your sim preferably easy liq
==>Once they send you a message that " you are
on the default pay go"
==>load 100# then subscribe for 1mb 5# by
dailing *330*1# then,use *228# to confirm that the
1mb is intact.
==>Now to the last step.Download speedvpn here
==>Connect and suck data from etisalat.
==>When it is 55min,etisalat will reset the
connection do not disconnect just activate flight
mode on your phone and deactivate back...shalom

2 Likes

Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by oluwapoju(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Okk
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by akpakoboy: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
What of on Pc
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by sunniest(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2014
pls can i see the logo of ur speedvpn
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by chika11sydney(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2014
Guy pls post d link cus is not openin(download speedvpn Xb][/b][sub][/sub]
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by Fashrobbin(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by mikron(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
this speedvpn is it only for phones? what of us that use lappy?
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by Fashrobbin(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
mikron:
this speedvpn is it only for phones? what of us that use lappy?
use hotspot shield
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by ejibamui: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
how do use speedvpn? more explanation is quickly needed.
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by keandre: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fashrobbin,speedvpn for rooted phonez only?
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by Fashrobbin(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2014
ejibamui:
how do use speedvpn? more explanation is quickly needed.
just connect no setting required
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by Fashrobbin(m): 6:20am On Nov 07, 2014
keandre:
Fashrobbin,speedvpn for rooted phonez only?
it works with unrooted as well once your andriod is 4.0&above
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by keandre: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Fashrobbin:
it works with unrooted as well once your andriod is 4.0&above
ok
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by ejibamui: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
is there any vpn apk that works with android 2.3.6? reply fast!
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by chika11sydney(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
ejibamui:
is there any vpn apk that works with android 2.3.6? reply fast!
guy reply na
Re: How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
chika11sydney:
guy reply na
droidvpn

(1) (Reply)

BRAND NEW SEALED Beats Pill 2.0 By Dr. Dre Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black / 5 Best Browser For Android Phones / Please Its Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.