Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? (3868 Views)

Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
There is this girl I met some months ago, about 6months or so sha...., I'v developed so much interest in her, i've taken her out, bought things for her, cared for her well being combined with playing the role of a brother...

I noticed anytime I bring up issues about s3x, she'll tell me not to mention it with an excuse that she wants a relationship without s3x... I will have said yes had she been a virgin...and considering how some girls feel they are smart, I pretended to be a mugu and allowed her have her way but inside me, the outing and spending has been cancelled... (talk of tit-for-tat)

To you guys, am I on the right path? can you be in a relationship without s3x? for how long can you go in a relationship before you have s3x? omalichanwas' views too are welcomed....
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
You take her out and spend on her. She refuses sex even as non-virgin she is.
You are a M**. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
If you can't stay in a relationship without sex and she can't go into one if sex is involved, what else is there to do than to take a walk? Though sex shouldn't be the basic foundation of a relationship.
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by acenazt: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
it is very possible. dated 3 girls and never even knew the colour of their panties. sha now me don leave my good ba. now na oy day otepu I dey knack so far girl reach 16. fire. on it is very possible. dated 3 girls and never even knew the colour of their panties. sha now me don leave my good ba. now na oy day otepu I dey knack so far girl reach 16. fire. on it is very possible. dated 3 girls and never even knew the colour of their panties. sha now me don leave my good ba. now na oy day otepu I dey knack so far girl reach 16. fire. on

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
ya it is possible,bt has Disadvantages
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
ya it can b possible,bt has Disadvantages
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bros she don magaZONED you,haa!!!!Y did u evn allow it sef?Spending on her nd she nvr give u tat kittyKAT,2 me that is impossible
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by dayo4(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
FLAWLES:
ya it can b possible,bt has Disadvantages
Disadvantages like? Can you elaborate a little bit
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by adepiero: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Another jonzing brother undecided

Avoiding sex in a relationship should be a mutual understanding not a selfish decision!

you are just a caretaker while another guy is knacking her like ileya ram grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by VantagePoint: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vessi:
You are a M**. grin
WORD...
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vessi:
You are a M**. grin

Hey I was just "sport-fishing" not intending to be a "keeper".....
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lizzylobito:

this is not Ajah abeg...you don't have to fence your land and leave it fallow... build something on it jorr
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
FLAWLES:
ya it is possible,bt has Disadvantages

how is it possible? and that means their will be no cash demand from the guy.... what disadvantages ooo
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
smada13:

Hey I was just "sport-fishing" not intending to be a "keeper".....
You're a maga. If you don't admit it-understandable, afterall most magas refuse to admit they are indeed, magas.
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
edozie04:
Bros she don magaZONED you,haa!!!!Y did u evn allow it sef?Spending on her nd she nvr give u tat kittyKAT,2 me that is impossible

maga-zoned kwanu!!! spending about #1,600 for point-n-kill in two night outs is not being a maga....and an empty hook thrown in the river will catch no fish
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
smada13:

maga-zoned kwanu!!! spending about #1,600 for point-n-kill in two night outs is not being a maga....and an empty hook thrown in the river will catch no fish
2 u it might be nothing but 2 her itz sumtin

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
adepiero:
Another jonzing brother undecided

Avoiding sex in a relationship should be a mutual understanding not a selfish decision!

you are just a caretaker while another guy is knacking her like ileya ram grin

All these BOBOs shouting "maga", "jonzing" seem not to know the rudiments of the game...

did you people actually read what I wrote? a gaming brother will gave caught the gist since....make una wise up abeg
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
edozie04:
2 u it might be nothing but 2 her itz sumtin

hmmm....that's an embarrassment to me...its part of the game though
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vessi:

You're a maga. If you don't admit it-understandable, afterall most magas refuse to admit they are indeed, magas.

lolzz...in your context though, not mine....I don't have to get a "punny" reward you know? was expecting that as the icing on the cake....

You seem not to have seen a scenario where you flaunt a particular girl for weeks without touching her only to drop her like a pack of cards afterwards...we take girls skateboarding and "jamm them soonest
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sometimes i wonder if havin sex increases one's gp in school or his/her life span or increases thr bank account.... U put in ur thing insyd her and do nd do and do finish, what hav u achieved? An award of excellence?

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Afrok(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na WA ooo... Is this life not about give and take anymore? U took her out, bought things for her, cared for her like a brother and yet u've not gotten anything in return? I mean U just dey donate without receiving? shocked no be girls dey say I'll give in return in kind or in cash? As in ur own case, cash U no dey get from her, kind she no dey give u undecided hmmmm... The thing tire me ooo coz me no dey do this kind parrole.

Looking at it from another angle, U weren't forced or held at gun points to spend for her, it was ur willingness and act of generosity that made U spend for her but U need something in return SEX, which is not a must she gives U. Am afraid to say this; one dude who spends nothing on her might be taking care of her service side while U ar her manager.

So op, I'll suggest U opt out completely but demanding for sex goes beyond talking about it coz most girls will definitely tell U No unless U play ur game well.

When girls stop using guys as their ATMs, I think guys will stop having the mind set that it's a must they have their way since u've being having ur way into their pocket.
I stand to be corrected...

2 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by adepiero: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

All these BOBOs shouting "maga", "jonzing" seem not to know the rudiments of the game...

did you people actually read what I wrote? a gaming brother will gave caught the gist since....make una wise up abeg

First, am allergic to grammatical error so, correct the bolded!

second, if you know the rudiments of the game, how come you were [size=18]CATFISHED?[/size] according to marieolae grin

last bullet, **people who live in glass houses don't throw stones** you are poor at English and your telling us to wise up! sincerely, who needs more brain? undecided
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Dating or courting, define the relationship...and if it's the former then I expect more from the lady.
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by dotna(m): 2:35am On Nov 03, 2014
You chose to date her. So yes it's possible
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 03, 2014
for kids between 13-17 yes, but for adults, no.

It is imperative you give your partner yourself in every aspect, love is what brought you together, friendship is what strengthens the bond, but sex and intimacy as a whole is what keeps the relationship solid.

3 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Sometimes i wonder if havin sex increases one's gp in school or his/her life span or increases thr bank account.... U put in ur thing insyd her and do nd do and do finish, what hav u achieved? An award of excellence?
spoken like a child undergoing puberty.

4 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 4:35am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:

First, am allergic to grammatical error so, correct the bolded!

second, if you know the rudiments of the game, how come you were [size=18]CATFISHED?[/size] according to marieolae grin

last bullet, **people who live in glass houses don't throw stones** you are poor at English and your telling us to wise up! sincerely, who needs more brain? undecided

Hey! when did "YOU ARE" turned to "YOUR"? do you really have a working brain?

For your mind now you think you are smart oh?!, not knowing you just showed the world your unintelligent life..if your brain and eyes are in tandem, you will have known that it was a typographical error caused by the use of an Android phone in typing and I couldn't see it to make correction before posting.

if you are using an Android, you will discover that "G" and "H" are side by side and I made a mistake placing my hand on "G" instead of "H" and the spell check over sighted it cause "gave" is an English word when "have" is supposed to be there.....

SO YOU SEE YOUR STUPIDITY NOW EHN? YOU NO WISE AT ALL!

WISE UP ABEG!

Lastly, I'm not a broke nigga like you, cuz I don't know how to take a girl out and not put something on the table for her to keep her mouth busy.....and when I said "talk sex" I don't mean we discussed it, she simply came to my house and the rough play started but when it got to taking the free kick, the referee waved foul.....is your brain intact to decipher that?[

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 4:42am On Nov 03, 2014
haytihem:
Dating or courting, define the relationship...and if it's the former then I expect more from the lady.

if it is courting, then it's understandable ONLY if there is no sidekick, but for dating? something must give.....good talk
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by adepiero: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

Hey! when did "YOU ARE" turned to "YOUR"? do you really have a working brain?

For your mind now you think you are smart oh?!, not knowing you just showed the world your unintelligent life..if your brain and eyes are in tandem, you will have known that it was a typographical error caused by the use of an Android phone in typing and I couldn't see it to make correction before posting.

if you are using an Android, you will discover that "G" and "H" are side by side and I made a mistake placing my hand on "G" instead of "H" and the spell check over sighted it cause "gave" is an English word when "have" is supposed to be there.....

SO YOU SEE YOUR STUPIDITY NOW EHN? YOU NO WISE AT ALL!

WISE UP ABEG!

Lastly, I'm not a broke nigga like you, cuz I don't know how to take a girl out and not put something on the table for her to keep her mouth busy.....and when I said "talk sex" I don't mean we discussed it, she simply came to my house and the rough play started but when it got to taking the free kick, the referee waved foul.....is your brain intact to decipher that?[
All this journal just to express yourself? I can see you are pained grin grin grin

sorry ehn! I know life can be difficult for the CLUELESS. Take heart, your miracle is on the way my [size=18]CATFISHED [/size] friend cheesy
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

how is it possible? and that means their will be no cash demand from the guy.... what disadvantages ooo
cash Demand ko,Fowl demand ke,(guys ad Cat brain
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

and disadvantage s dat=d relatnshp fit lead 2marriage ad u ll findawt dat she's a wako in bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) / Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By A Guy With A Nice Ride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.