Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Battleground - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Battleground (1051 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battleground by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Fix goo loading
Re: Battleground by Debbiesmart(f): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
following
Re: Battleground by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Fixgoo....
Na u....oooo
Re: Battleground by Fatalveli(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2014
#follow,follower,followership,followershipping..... Following#
Re: Battleground by stuff46(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
folowinq
Re: Battleground by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Battleground presents BLOODY ANGEL

Tag:
Lenmafon, hayoronke, festwiz, dopevick,
Abbey2580, nisotzoe, haibeehae, wemmieslim,
Sheanoel, marioking, lordgalore, Ikeano92,
chuks000, monatim, Omololamide, olarafiat,
JigsawKillah, xtremelygifted, godsonchikelue,
Georgry, Kflorencek, Xtarxhyne, Onyi42, ayomi23,
Rounakid, Olusharp, Silkmoth33, harmlessphil,
mariamferanmi, ninja4life, Jennimma,
whisper2esi, unilever, Babe2sure,bookhy,
kingphilip, Chrisx1x, adeniyi00, Skyfornia,
Darus05, Flakkydagirl, Ggee, MuniratAbolanl,
Zeinymira, OVI75, Sirdy48, bayulll01, Anelk50,
missterious, Chibueze90, Diamondamsel,
MosesIgb,
Fantasywrita,
princesssusan
boladex1
Abuklaw
Omortolah
snowprince07
Kingso23
Bertadayz,Timothy3113,BestInDeeWorld,mattiechris,tunb
soulminister
ProfDee26, Hammenat24
Bloomingbud,seunviju,TiffanyJ,moseph,D9ty7
wizkris,Epaul,ProfDee26,babyboom,Inyanga,Grace
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1
candy
LogoDWhiz
jaymomma
Odward
uchebest2006
Babyjoker, PrinceAdepoju,Suspect33, NeuroBoss,
jaki006, light57,jubileesmith,
Anugod,TheWisestjaki006
PrinceAdepoju
Temmytayo20
Missuniverse,
popeshemoo,flakkydagirl,mayowaosman,balispecial,olara
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1,Iolite
udison

Re: Battleground by festwiz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Present + front seat, with jennimma by my side lets begin
Re: Battleground by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
festwiz:
lolz...i'd sit with you

1 Like

Re: Battleground by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
x
Re: Battleground by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
festwiz:
Re: Battleground by festwiz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jennimma:

lolz...i'd sit with you
where is amenbaby and the bottles of amarula requested?
Re: Battleground by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
CHAPTER ONE

Location- Bogota, Columbia.

The latest issue of a Lara croft toy box laid empty against a pile of math textbooks that looked like they had not been opened in a long time. there were finger sized models on the table- A tombraider carrying a treasure chest while running, a one eyed monstrosity following in hot pursuit. A hand clutching a pencil laboured, sketching the action figures into a notebook to the last detail. The artist panicked on hearing the footsteps outside the room as they became quicker, louder, closer. Soon they were at the door.

"Cataleya! Cataleya!" Somebody was calling at the top of their voice.

The Artist quickly swept away the figures with her hand and opened one of the math textbook, pretending to be reading when she heard her name. She didn't want her mum to find out she was drawing. The door flung open before she could clear the last piece of evidence- the notebook.

Cataleya Tetrespo, Cat for short, a contained' very centered 10 year old pretty but with a toughness sat at her study table, in a well kept but modest brownhouse home with windows that looked out over the steeped hillside garden.

The garden was free of shrubs. The only thing that prevented it from being called a lawn were some half dozen orcid plants with beautiful red petals.

( Angry mode! I NEVA reach anywhere battery dn they protest)

Amarula na 50,000 naira. Zobo is 1,000. Agbo and alomo is free.
Re: Battleground by festwiz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fixgoo:
CHAPTER ONE

Location- Bogota, Columbia.

The latest issue of a Lara croft toy box laid empty against a pile of math textbooks that looked like they had not been opened in a long time. there were finger sized models on the table- A tombraider carrying a treasure chest while running, a one eyed monstrosity following in hot pursuit. A hand clutching a pencil laboured, sketching the action figures into a notebook to the last detail. The artist panicked on hearing the footsteps outside the room as they became quicker, louder, closer. Soon they were at the door.

"Cataleya! Cataleya!" Somebody was calling at the top of their voice.

The Artist quickly swept away the figures with her hand and opened one of the math textbook, pretending to be reading when she heard her name. She didn't want her mum to find out she was drawing. The door flung open before she could clear the last piece of evidence- the notebook.

Cataleya Tetrespo, Cat for short, a contained' very centered 10 year old pretty but with a toughness sat at her study table, in a well kept but modest brownhouse home with windows that looked out over the steeped hillside garden.

The garden was free of shrubs. The only thing that prevented it from being called a lawn were some half dozen orcid plants with beautiful red petals.

( Angry mode! I NEVA reach anywhere battery dn they protest)

Amarula na 50,000 naira. Zobo is 1,000. Agbo and alomo is free.

Loving the intro.

Chai, oboy what if i pay you fifty naira per page?
Re: Battleground by JigsawKillah(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Battleground by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Nice start. I hope this low battery ish won't be the order of the day. Biko,if you've to update,be prepared.

#following still
Re: Battleground by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014

Dedicated to the inspiration for this- Asaasin's creed by MrRock, The complete asaasin and AEWE by kayemjay. Kudos to Royver, Divepen.

Those flowers were the very rare cataleya orchid.

"Cat! Is your homework finished?" asked her mum busy packing cartons and travelling bags hurriedly. Cat would draw instead whenever she was given a Math assignnent. She always wanted the best for Cat and that was for her to become a great person later in life and Artists seldomly became great except for the ancient ones, the Da Vincis. She heard a lot of speeches on why children should be allowed to be what they want but they never bulged her.

"Working on it, Mama" replied Cat in a nice and innocent voice. Her mum knew she was up to something else as math involved calculations and she wasn't doing anything. Cat sighed when her mum ordered her to hand the notebook over, why could she not understand that she had a passion for something? Her mum thought the opposite, she became disappointed on opening it, staring her in the face were a series of sketches. She was going to talk to her this time, put some sense in her young mind.

"You draw beautifully my love but if you want to be something in life, you have to study" said her mum laying emphasis on the word study and resting a hand on Cat's shoulder. She was through with packing now.

"I am studying Mama. I want to be a superhero." Her mum couldn't help laughing, her baby was still living in a fairy tale dream. She turned the pages back to the arithmetic assignment, Rhoda was going to do her homework whether she liked it or not.

"Better to be a doctor or lawyer" said her mum trying to give her reason. She imagined Cat in a lab coat or a judge's wig, it would be perfect. Cat noticed the parked cartons and suitcases. She knew they were going somewhere and decided to make a guess, it was a good one.

"Are we going to see Uncle Emilio?"

Her mum's face dropped in a long and sad look. Uncle Emilio was a member of the extended family, people only went to meet him as a last resort. She hoped it would not be the case.

"No, We are just ... going for a picnic"

"With our stuff?"

"It might be faraway" Her mum lied. She hoped her husband would be back soon, it was best if Cat didn't know what was going on. She left the room in a haste slamming the door behind her. Cat could hear sobs outside, she knew her mum was not telling her something. She looked at the picture on the wall. She was sandwiched between her mum and dad flashing a cheesy smile now her face carried a bit of worry. She could only hope that nothing bad was about to happen.

"I can't believe this" muttered Don Luis, he couldn't believe he was about to lose a big deal of business. He looked like a calm gentleman in his mid 40's, calm, courteous and impeccably dressed in a Mafia suit meanwhile he was one of the most dangerous names to be mentioned in the underworld, an employer of gangsters known for their soft touch on guns, the head of a powerful crime syndicate. He was sitting in the gazette at a table with a bottle of green liquor and two glasses directly opposite Fabio, Cat's dad. Fabio knew the risk he was facing by being here, Don Luis used to be his best friend but he had gone dark and needed to be cut off.

"Why not?" questioned Fabio sipping a little from his glass, he could feel the cold stare of Don Luis burning through him. Beside Don Luis was the hulkling of a man. Marco stood at 6 ft 5 on a well muscled face. He was Don Luis's right hand man. He played the enforcer and executioner whenever Don Luis was the judge and jury.

"Because I love you Fabio" replied Don Luis trying to convince Fabio, Fabio could see clearly through the facade.

"And I love you Don Luis like a brother" said Fabio in mocking manner. Don Luis stamped his fist on the table shaking it before turning to face Marco and pointing at Fabio.

"Can you believe this guy Marco? We started when we little... How old were we Fabio?"

"Ten" Fabio replied, still strongheaded and unfazed.

"We were ten year old bastards stealing apples from the carts in the market. After all we've been through. And now that we're on top, he wants to leave..." Barked Don Luis getting more furious with each word. Fabio couldn't take it any longer.

"Luis, I'm going to be honest with you. You remember I had that operation." Don Luis couldn't believe it, the scumbag was using a little surgery as an excuse.

"That was last year" interjected Don Luis, what a flimsy excuse.

"Since then, I'm not a hundred percent. And you can't do this thing if you're not a hundred percent. I'm tired" Fabio spoke, He was out with it.

"So you'll take a rest and come back" Advised Don Luis. He wasn't ready to lose his Partner in crime. Someone who knew the skeletons hidden in his cupboards, all his dirty secrets.

(to be continued)

1 Like

Re: Battleground by stuff46(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2014
* walk in majestically with a bottle of vodka in my left hand and 5rapz of weed.
Sights an empty seat in the front and runs towardz to take it before someone does...
Sits down, rap one weed and remembered i forgot my liqhter*
please abeg who get liqhter?

Ride on
Re: Battleground by festwiz(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2014
stuff46:
* walk in majestically with a bottle of vodka in my left hand and 5rapz of weed.
Sights an empty seat in the front and runs towardz to take it before someone does...
Sits down, rap one weed and remembered i forgot my liqhter*
please abeg who get liqhter?

I get lighter only if you give me 2 wraps

Ride on
Re: Battleground by missuniverse(f): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
following
nyc intro

(1) (Reply)

When I Become President / Complete Novel For Free (blood On The Altar) / Penastory: The Midnight Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.