Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (127812 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by virginboy1(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2015
killjoy:

d truth is meant to alert u. not scare u.
if that is the case sir, how would you satisfy your sexual urge, since you might be a Christian and knows that God frowns against sex outside marriage.
Or will you succumb to Abstinence for life?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2015
virginboy1:

if that is the case sir, how would you satisfy your sexual urge, since you might be a Christian and knows that God frowns against sex outside marriage.
Or will you succumb to Abstinence for life?

can any man succumb to abstinence in dis generation?? I will do wot I hv to do. grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by virginboy1(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
killjoy:

can any man succumb to abstinence in dis generation?? I will do wot I hv to do. grin

hahahahahahaha no be small thing oooo.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by KanekiKen: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
KillJoy my guy, First off thanks a lot for writing such an insightful post i thought i was the only one who thought like this. I am only 25, an accountant also have many investments in Africa and i have always thought marriage was the most useless thing a man could ever do with his time and mental faculties. All the men that enter into it even my dad end up depressed and killing their dreams but somehow these men believe in the concept of "love". I find it all a funny joke when i am balls deep insides someones "wife" and later meet these same people who Claim "to love each other". the lies we tell ourselves is really emotional. I have made it my point to focus my time on bedding women making money and building a strong social circle of successful men with the same views to make it big like i have..My man you are welcome to keep in touch. Rare guys like us "the smart successful ones" are a dying breed. PS i read the manipulated man when i was 15 and have read many more great books that will link to you in time. Stay strong let the idiots get married after all the fat girls will still eat cake doesn't mean they are less fat.

Never forget that we have taken the red pill and see the world for what it is..but many will never break the chains that makes them slaves to their Dogma

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Bravegeorge(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
I admire your write up,but have u thought for a moment,what happens when all the guys remain single? You made it clear,only girls should marry (and I wonder who they'll get married to). If your write up is considered valid(probably bcoz of the time u invested in putting it up n your convincing reasons),the human race will go extinct. The world has been created for continuity,even animals acknowledge that fact. And by the way,why's ur name killjoy? Just thinking
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bravegeorge:
I admire your write up,but have u thought for a moment,what happens when all the guys remain single? You made it clear,only girls should marry (and I wonder who they'll get married to). If your write up is considered valid(probably bcoz of the time u invested in putting it up n your convincing reasons),the human race will go extinct. The world has been created for continuity,even animals acknowledge that fact. And by the way,why's ur name killjoy? Just thinking

Tnx for ur admiration. But if i may say this, all the guys can't remain single. Its a fact. The same way, all guys can't get rich, all guys can't live to the fullest, all guys can't live long happy lives, all guys can't... Common you get now, don't you.

Plus... Marriage doesnt guarantee continuity of the human race - sex does.

I still can't explain how i got so attracted to the name killjoy. #in wizkids voice... I can't explaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
KanekiKen:
KillJoy my guy, First off thanks a lot for writing such an insightful post i thought i was the only one who thought like this. I am only 25, an accountant also have many investments in Africa and i have always thought marriage was the most useless thing a man could ever do with his time and mental faculties. All the men that enter into it even my dad end up depressed and killing their dreams but somehow these men believe in the concept of "love". I find it all a funny joke when i am balls deep insides someones "wife" and later meet these same people who Claim "to love each other". the lies we tell ourselves is really emotional. I have made it my point to focus my time on bedding women making money and building a strong social circle of successful men with the same views to make it big like i have..My man you are welcome to keep in touch. Rare guys like us "the smart successful ones" are a dying breed. PS i read the manipulated man when i was 15 and have read many more great books that will link to you in time. Stay strong let the idiots get married after all the fat girls will still eat cake doesn't mean they are less fat.

Never forget that we have taken the red pill and see the world for what it is..but many will never break the chains that makes them slaves to their Dogma

I have made it my point to focus my time
on bedding women making money and building a strong
social circle of successful men with the same views to
make it big

The bolded is epic. I noticed this is ur first post on Nairaland. on my thread. I feel cool. Thanks alot too for ur inspiring words. I enjoy meeting men of like minds. Pm me ur watsapp number lets familiarise. Id like to get those books too. Im a sucker for knowledge. Look forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
KanekiKen:

can we connect?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by KanekiKen: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
i would give my email but there is no direct replies posts on this thread (maybe I'm just not familiar with the layout)..Kafadookye@yahoo.co.uk.. drop me an email killjoy and any guy that holds the same mentality i do...intellectual conversations are rare to get
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by virginboy1(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by chriskosherbal(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2016
The reason seem tenable enough....guys do yourself a favour by checking out this link below.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Its obvious yo momma was just someone who was someone's baby momma, and yo daddy still pokes anyone he wants, coz he never married yo momma. Otherwise wer do u get all dis crap? It means u experienced dis first hand, wit yo parents who had u out of wedlock and instilled bad value in u
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2016
killjoy:

u knw dis is an anonimous forum so u can tok shit, meet me on d street n repeat these words nigger, if blood doznt flow out of ur head, call me a mad man

so says de coward. If u r scared of marriage, wat makes u think u can face dis person on de street? Nigga shut up, u r just a coward who resorts to violent threats, i think dats y u wud even make a lousy husband, coz u r violent
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 03, 2016
U so right.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Its obvious yo momma was just someone who was someone's baby momma, and yo daddy still pokes anyone he wants, coz he never married yo momma. Otherwise wer do u get all dis crap? It means u experienced dis first hand, wit yo parents who had u out of wedlock and instilled bad value in u
There is some truth in what he said, and what I picked from what he said is that marriage or no marriage children or no children you can make a lasting mark on earth so why the hassles about marriage. And remember the fact that someone was born out of wedlock does not make them irresponsible, eg Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

so says de coward. If u r scared of marriage, wat makes u think u can face dis person on de street? Nigga shut up, u r just a coward who resorts to violent threats, i think dats y u wud even make a lousy husband, coz u r violent

Ok

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2016
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

nota bene: I am not prejudiced towards women. I hate all equally.
jex one question reference to ur number 4, plz what comprises of d family which u alrdy belong
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by virginboy1(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2016
killjoy:

Ok
Mr Killjoy ,you still dey so?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Benignasweety:
jex one question reference to ur number 4, plz what comprises of d family which u alrdy belong

that is a complex question, give me a minute to think.

in other news, are you aware the naira is decreasing in value rapidly?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2016
virginboy1:

Mr Killjoy ,you still dey so?

yes boss. very much around. unfortunately no time to pour my ideas on nairaland anymore, I'm looking for money, - ambidextrously.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2016
killjoy:

that is a complex question, give me a minute to think.

in other news, are you aware the naira is decreasing in value rapidly?
lolxx... U see, u have no excuse not to create ur own family when you a ripe for it and I pray God blesses u wit a woman of gudwill...
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by virginboy1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
killjoy:

yes boss. very much around. unfortunately no time to pour my ideas on nairaland anymore, I'm looking for money, - ambidextrously.
hahahahaha, na so ooo. money na im sure pass.
As my family ,religion folks and Oga for work dey put pressure for me to marry I come dey think.Abiet,
I just decided to glance through this thread again,to get insight.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
virginboy1:

hahahahaha, na so ooo. money na im sure pass.
As my family ,religion folks and Oga for work dey put pressure for me to marry I come dey think.Abiet,
I just decided to glance through this thread again,to get insight.

lol,,, try and read predatory female by Reverend Lawrence Shannon. it should open your eyes even more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Benignasweety:
lolxx... U see, u have no excuse not to create ur own family when you a ripe for it and I pray God blesses u wit a woman of gudwill...

I won't go through the pain of keeping a whole pig just for a sausage.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2016
killjoy:

I won't go through the pain of keeping a whole pig just for a sausage.
Amen. B it unto u according to ur words..
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Benignasweety:
Amen. B it unto u according to ur words..

before nko?

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by virginboy1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
killjoy:

lol,,, try and read predatory female by Reverend Lawrence Shannon. it should open your eyes even more
Predatory female!!! Hmmmm . I can imagine
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
killjoy:

lolsss. do u see me pointing a gun to niggers head to kip him away from marriage?? I didn't copy n paste. plagiarism is a cardinal sin wer I come from. tnx for ur validation.

Lol.
You dont actually have to point a gun at someone to force them to do something, sometimes it only takes a post like this to 'brainwash' some people.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
I recently joined nairaland and withing hours i've come across some who see the world the same way i do.i have a female friend, we've been friends for years, she sees the world this exact same way. Shes business driven and not the telenovela typa gurl you see everyday. Killjoy you're an inspiration to those who will listen and those book alot of truths and knowledge in them. I love books, something my lovely parents instilled in me. They are aware of my views. They dont have to like it which they understand perfectly. To the ladies who insulted you along the line, you should understand that insults are a tool used only by the weak. God bless you and your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:
I recently joined nairaland and withing hours i've come across some who see the world the same way i do.i have a female friend, we've been friends for years, she sees the world this exact same way. Shes business driven and not the telenovela typa gurl you see everyday. Killjoy you're an inspiration to those who will listen and those book alot of truths and knowledge in them. I love books, something my lovely parents instilled in me. They are aware of my views. They dont have to like it which they understand perfectly. To the ladies who insulted you along the line, you should understand that insults are a tool used only by the weak. God bless you and your kind.

thank you a lot mayonnaise for your attestation to my post. you see, it's hard to gain knowledge and continue living the "bandwagon" lifestyle. the Bible recorded that after man had tasted of the tree of knowledge, it was impossible to resume cavorting naked. knowledge is power.

thanks again and Gos bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Lol.
You dont actually have to point a gun at someone to force them to do something, sometimes it only takes a post like this to 'brainwash' some people.

brainwash you say? such a poor choice of words
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
virginboy1:

Predatory female!!! Hmmmm . I can imagine

please read the book, if not to gain knowledge about the schemes and wiles the "matriarchal system employ in 'stretching a man's balls'", then read it for it's erudition, originality and humor.

I assure you, you won't regret the time spent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.