Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) (18906 Views)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by snazzy82(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
MY GIRLFRIEND URINATES ON MY BED EVERY NIGHT (BED WETTING)
HEY GUYS, I GOT A MYSTERY THAT HAS BEEN EATING DEEP INTO MY BONE MARROW BUT I HAVE WISHED/SUMMONED  IT TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
MY GIRL OF 21 years (NAME WITHHELD) HAS TOTALLY CONFESSED THAT SHE HAS BEEN URINATING ON MY BED WHILE SLEEPING WITH ME ON THE SAME BED.
I FOUND OUT WHEN I WOKE UP ONE DAY AND FOUND OUT THAT MY OWN CLOTH(SHORTS) WAS SOAKED WITH WATER, WELL THEY SUMMARY OF MY STORY IS THAT MY GIRL NEEDS A HELP/what SHE CAN DO TO FIGHT THIS ENEMY OF PROGRESS B/C I INTENT MARRYING HER
COMM ENTRIES NEEDED PLZ
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by tope2000(f): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
Bughahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaah
U joking rite

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by Sauron1: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

MY GIRLFRIEND URINATES ON MY BED EVERY NIGHT (BED WETTING)
HEY GUYS, I GOT A MYSTERY THAT HAS BEEN EATING DEEP INTO MY BONE MARROW BUT I HAVE WISHED/SUMMONED IT TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
MY GIRL OF 21 years (NAME WITHHELD) HAS TOTALLY CONFESSED THAT SHE HAS BEEN URINATING ON MY BED WHILE SLEEPING WITH ME ON THE SAME BED.
I FOUND OUT WHEN I WOKE UP ONE DAY A ND FOUND OUT THAT MY OWN CLOTH(SHORTS) WAS SOAKED WITH WATER, WELL THEY SUMMARY OF MY STORY IS THAT MY GIRL NEEDS A HELP/what SHE CAN DO TO FIGHT THIS ENEMY OF PROGRESS B/C I INTENT MARRYING HER
COMM ENTRIES NEEDED PLZ

She's got bladder problems. Tell her to see her GP.
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by MrCrackles(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
This one na ogbonge curse!! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by SisiJinx: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
Whoa! This is serious! Has she seen a doctor?
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by HRhotness(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
this is a health problem and not a romance one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by Sauron1: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
HR.hotness:

this is a health problem and not a romance one

We can't be too sure.
Maybe her gurlfriend ejaculates. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by skfa1: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
Unirate b4 u sleep
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by StephenP(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
That's nasty. If all fails, she can wear adult diapers.
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by snazzy82(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
@ALL, I LUV HER SO MUCH THAT I DON'T WANNA LOOSE HER, SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT I KNOW, SHE IS SO ASHAMED OF HERSELF, LOOKS INFERIOR ANY TIME SHE FEELS LIKE I KNEW OF HER FAULT,
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by HRhotness(f): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

We can't be too sure.
Maybe her gurlfriend ejaculates. grin

without stimulation? i'd def luv to learn that trick  wink
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by StephenP(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

@ALL, I love HER SO MUCH THAT I DON'T want to LOOSE HER, SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT I KNOW, SHE IS SO ASHAMED OF HERSELF, LOOKS INFERIOR ANY TIME SHE FEELS LIKE I KNEW OF HER FAULT,

Then talk to a doctor about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by tope2000(f): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2008
StephenP:

Lmao
but seriously tho , I think she has a weak bladder. she need a doctor asap
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by snazzy82(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
@ some that did not understand me, she urinates on my bed while sleeping almost twice every nite.sometimes, she does not feel like sleeping on the same bed wit me b/c of her inferiority complex
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by nana(f): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by MrCrackles(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2008
StephenP:

Or cotton nappies

That would absorb the urine!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by MrCrackles(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2008
nana:

Hmmm

hmmm what?! grin grin grin grin

abi u sef dey bed wet?!
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by StephenP(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

@ some that did not understand me, she urinates on my bed while sleeping almost twice every night.sometimes, she does not feel like sleeping on the same bed wit me b/c of her inferiority complex

Ok. . . how much liquid does she drink before she goes to bed?
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
HR.hotness:

without stimulation? i'd def love to learn that trick  wink

She may be suffering from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome(PSAS).
A woman(Sarah Carmen) suffers from it and she gets 200 orgasms a day!!!
I am sure HR Hotness wouldn't mind that, would u?
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

abi u sef dey bed wet?!

Buahahahahahahahaha
How can u be messin nana like that grin
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by snazzy82(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2008
@ stephen, its not a matter of drinking, she has been urinating since her childhood(she told me)
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by StephenP(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

@ stephen, its not a matter of drinking, she has been urinating since her childhood(she told me)

Kids bed wet but they soon grow out of it so you might want to consider seeing a doctor.
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by MrCrackles(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

E be like say dem don swear for your girlfriend

Or she fit don go step ontop juju for  Okija shrine grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by Roscodaddy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
Just flog her in the morning and make sure she kneels down and fly her arms,she will not do it again. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
Roscodaddy:

Just flog her in the morning and make sure she kneels down and fly her arms,she will not do it again. grin grin grin

for where

person don dey piss up and down since she dey small

if you flog am till thy kingdom come, she go still dey wire water comot for yansh like Agnes wey go drink beer from inside barrell!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by StephenP(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2008
@poster, I think you will find much better solutions in the Health section.
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

for where

person don dey piss up and down since she dey small

if you flog am till thy kingdom come, she go still dey wire water comot for yansh like Agnes wey go drink beer from inside barrell!! grin

I cant breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Buahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by nana(f): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

abi u sef dey bed wet?!

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
StephenP:

@poster, I think you will find much better solutions in the Health section.

Stephen dis one no get cure, na curse! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by Sauron1: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

I can't breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Buahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tope, this laughter of yours is contagious.
U might pee in ur undies at this rate.
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by whatever90(f): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
buahahahahahhahahahah so snazzy get problem wt him babe,u sure say no be u dey urinate for bed
Re: My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope, this laughter of yours is contagious.
U might pee in ur undies at this rate.

Lmao
Can sum1 pls tell brash to log off, he has killed me laughter grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.