Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong (2403 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / In Love With Mr Wrong. / 10 Early Warning Signs He’s Mr. Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Allcorrect(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2006
My best buddy for two years is getting married, I like this girl so much that it hurts. Really can't date her but the problem is that i fear fro her. After she broke up with her last b/friend. She somehow met this guy last two months and the guy proposed two weeks later and , dear God,she accepted, and the wedding is this month.

This girl is naive, good chic and she's still a virgin.I am afraid she has fallen into wrong hands.Can somone tell me how to save my friend.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by dondele(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2006
try to get dirt on the guy. u have to be a detective now. try to see if u can find any dirt on him dat will be strong enuff to make her leave him. call on people u think can help too. good looking out and i hope it ain't coss of jealous you doing this.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Damsal(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2006
@Dondele
you can't get dirt on a guy if he's intentions are clean.

@Topic
don't try to talk her out of it, cause you'll probably mess things up, just make her realise the life time commitment needed in marriage and that she probabaly doesn't even know the guy two months is pretty short.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Allcorrect(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2006
U see it just aint jealousy because i got a sweet babe whom i intend to marry next year. I could have done whateva i wanted with her, but i chose not to spoil her or the relationship. it took her a lot of guts to even tell me. Infact she told me ova the phone and i am scared for her.

I am trying to forget about her but she keeps telling me i should not abandon her. She counts a lot on me, but honestly i am afraid for her.

1 Like

Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Allcorrect(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hey seun u dont have to talk dat way. What do understand by love life,of course she is my friend and i care for her,marrying her wasnt even an option for me.Mine is intact infact very intact.Hers i think is okay for if she can handle it. Just concerned for thats all.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Hotstepper(f): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2006
She can equally say NO now since she has not been to the alter, No one is forcing her to get married or are they? She beta make the mistake now if she doesn't want to get married to him and break it off than getting married and embrassing herself and family,
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Allcorrect(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2006
She actually want to marry the guy, shes 29 and i think she's thinking if she misses this and that s it. By the way the guy is wadded.A big boy in the bank
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Hotstepper(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2006
well since she wants to marry him that's good then. We just wish her good luck and put her in our prayers. I don't think the guy means any harm though, The lady should know him enough to have accepted the proposal
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by Bosdem(f): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2007
If she 's your best friend, why not talk to her, u can never tell, make her see reasons why she need to take her time, cos its a life affair.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by sagacious(f): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ Poster,
How close are you to the guy ? that makes you concluded he's not the best match to you GF, no body know it all, be wise in handling this.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by hammers(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2008
Its better late than never! tell her at this minute. D u have the facts about this guy? Dont judge this guy based on hearsay or rumour.
A stich in time,
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by hollandis(f): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2008
yeye fowl.Have u proven the guy's indecency?Leave her alone.If you really care, you should have married her .ewuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by kalmebad(f): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2008
@poster

Why do you think its a mistake she is making,
U love her but couldnt date her, why?

I personally can not read meanings into your fears and worries. Now do u kwn that guy inquestion very well?, cus only if u do should u be quick to judge and fear.

Do not talk her into quitting d marriage, the best thing i advice u do for her if u really care/love her is to pray for her and offer ur piece of advice where neccessary, and do not also forget dat our destiny(s) are never same. Dont be suprise she might have a perfect marriage than those who dated for years b4 walking down to the Isle. I wish her the best.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by jkpretty(f): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2008
Who goes digging old topics, for sure the girl concerned is now married to her boo undecided

1 Like

Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by mengi: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2008
By the way the guy is wadded.A big boy in the bank
AllCorrect, I read your post and believe me, I cant really understand your fears. Except you further explain yrself, you ve no right to mislead her into dumping this guy. U say the guy is a wrong hand, is it because he works in a bank and is loaded or wat do u mean by that? Also haven’t u heard of relationship where a good lady stabilizes a bad guy, all you need 2 do at this moment is to pray 4 them.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by keyne(f): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
hmmmmm,
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by ifihearam: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
@poster

Is the girl complaining?why you dey drink panadol for another man headache na,be honest with yourself,you have been in love with her but could not tell her,now another sharp man don come now,you say na wrong guy,omo leave her alone or if you do anything stupid she will never forgive you in this world or that to come oo
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by finemocha(f): 4:28am On Apr 27, 2009
just tell her how u feel.
that u love her and wouldnt want to see her get hurt
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by davidif: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Nawa for this topic o.
Re: My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong by rawpadgin(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2014
what's giving u the impression that the guy is the wrong guy?

(1) (Reply)

In Love With An Older Guy / Love Letters / I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.