Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! (1193 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by oloriooko(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2014
I heard over the radio this morning, Brila FM to be precise that Courtney Dike, the pretty female under 20 football player that represented Nigeria in the last female U-20 world cup rejected the allowance due to her.
The reason she gave was that her school coach would be angry with her for accepting such huge amount of money at her age shocked undecided
The radio station spoke to some officials of the football house who explained that her mother was even contacted to plead with her daughter to accept the money rather the mother said her daughter was not allowed to have more than a thousand dollars at her age shocked shocked shocked
Source: Brila FM

Can this be true?
undecided undecided
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by oloriooko(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by Bobbystanley(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Please where is the allowance? I am Courtney's half brother in Nigeria.

I would help her manage it.

3 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by Danycrusoe(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2014
I dnt realy knw abt foreign policies bug d money should be used 4 sum of ha little nids(atleast she cnt av everytn she nids) rada dan return it 2 dose gridy NFF officials
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by oloriooko(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Bobbystanley:
Please where is the allowance? I am Courtney's half brother in Nigeria.

I would help her manage it.

grin grin grin
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by fctguy: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Walahi, the yanrinya is too small kawahi to handle such big money.
It's a pity most Nigerians are wrongly programmed as a result of corruption in every facet of our being.
I wish the gal a successful carrier in her chosen carrier.
Anyway, i would not say she's patriotic until she's 18 wink
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by Lilboots(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2014
I'm guessing she is on sports scholarship at her Uni and accepting the money might be construed as employment and will probably have an effect on her scholarship. She stands to gain more thru her scholarship than d paltry $7,000. My two cents cool
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance! by BlackPikiN(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Soccerblitz.net : FOUR Reasons Why Arsenal Lost To Chelsea At Stamford Bridge / Free Android App To Watch All COPA America Games LIVE / Confirmed Manchester United Squad To Face Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.