Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way (8893 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
There were some things ME and my dudes did when men were boys which seemed right but now maturity has made me/us realize they were wrong and annoying

1. THE STRANGERS
These are the ones who mistake you for another person, they might walk up to you and start calling you strange names. E.g Chioma ! Chioma !! Chioma !!! if you look at them in the eyes, they will say sorry ooooo, you look like someone I know ** if I hear say dem go back ***

2. THE SHOW OFF NIqqAS
These are the ones who will approach and will try their best to flash something that would make you trip.. They might bring out their phones to check the time, even when you can see wrist watches on their wrist

3 VOICE FAKERS
These are the ones whose voices sound like that of a conductor but immediately they pick up their phones to call you, they would start sounding like Michael Jackson

4. THE QUESTIONNAIRES
These are the ones who would walk up to you and start asking unnecessarily kweshions. They are not so confident but they would try their best to say something meaningful, **if I hear say them get beta tin to talk**.. They can even ask you if you know that Morocco is an African country, or they can even ask you about Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea

5. THE LIARS
These are the ones who want you to fall into them by all means, they would start telling lies unnecessarily even when it's obvious they are telling lies.. E.g, I'm a student of Uniport, what state is it ? It is in Aba now grin

6. WRONG CALLERS
These ones will call you and talk to you like someone they are familiar with.. E.g Mary what's up now ? If you tell them they have dialed a wrong number and that you are not Mary. They would end the call and call you some minutes after, asking if dey can know you better wink

7. DESPERATE NUMBER COLLECTORS These ones are very confident and can woo the wife of a president on the fone..These are the ones who are desperate to collect your phone number, they are not so good striking up a conversation with a lady so all they want is your phone number so that they would finish the whole work on the fone. When they strike up a conversation or chat with you, they will quickly ask for your phone number within 2mins

8. THE STUBBORN ONES
These ones would walk up to you and when you humbly tell them you are not interested in their conversations, they would neva leave you alone, they will keep begging you to please talk to them.. Even if you angrily rain curses on their families ** if I hear say dem leave you**

9 UNKNOWN CALLERS
These are the ones who managed to steal your phone number somewhere and would bore you with their frequent call, they will call as if their lives depends on you.. If you ask them where they got your phone number, they will start beating around the bush

10.THE FREQUENT PM SENDERS
These ones will send numerous PMs, even if you don't reply them, they will still keep sending it

Let Forming and Bashing Begin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
lemme kuku confess

cry Lord so I'm annoying undecided

I'm guilty of

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by iceberylin(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
[size=20pt]gųy įƒ yoų çoŋţįŋųę ţђįş şţųƒƒ, ų'll oŋly looşę yoųŗ ŗęp....
çђāŋgę ţo ā bęţţęŗ ţŗęŋd....
ābį ų ŋo dђ ęvęŗ ųpgŗādę undecided[/size]

10 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by FLAWLES(f): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2014
no1 s so tru,rember 1day lyk dat,sm guys wer just shouting CARO,CARO. me jst look back ad shout WIZKID WIZKID.they bust awt laffin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin
guy you leave me alone naaaaa.. Which thread will ever make sense to you ?Is it a must you comment on my thread abi dem force you make you comment at gun point ni?

You self acclaimed working class hypocrite always being the first to comment on every thread even on a Sunday morning

You have been foolishly displaying the greatest height of stupidity since 1900BC

If this thread doesn't make sense to you just view am then waka commot

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by FLAWLES(f): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2014
no5, true tok.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]gųy įƒ yoų çoŋţįŋųę ţђįş şţųƒƒ, ų'll oŋly looşę yoųŗ ŗęp....
çђāŋgę ţo ā bęţţęŗ ţŗęŋd....
ābį ų ŋo dђ ęvęŗ ųpgŗādę undecided[/size]
see as I dey look you undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by luckybaddest(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Am not of any sha
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Rapsainot:
lemme kuku confess

cry Lord so I'm annoying undecided

I'm guilty of
hahahahahahahahaha lwkmd only you ?
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Luckybaddest oloshi, I caught you viewing undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Rapsainot:
see as I dey look you undecided
don't know why dat dude keep beefing me.. Some people just think they can hide their foolishness under the cover of not creating threads.. Either senseless or sensible threads, make e create make we see
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
That makes the world go round!!
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahahaha lwkmd only you ?
i even forgot to add 9 undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by luckybaddest(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Rapsainot:
Luckybaddest oloshi, I caught you viewing undecided
wetin you dey do for romance session?
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by datguru: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
don't know why dat dude keep beefing me.. Some people just think they can hide their foolishness under the cover of not creating threads.. Either senseless or sensible threads, make e create make I see

What are you feeling like?

it's Monday morning and working hour

you dey form king cos u create this yeye thread??
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Lols very true grin no 2 is funny . and those ones who call wrong number grin very annoying but funny. one called and was like...

Guy: ahh tola thank God u picked, pls bliv me I love u from the dept of my heart
me: I'm sorry, but I'm not tola, this is a wrong number
Guy: ehn ehn? but she gave me her number
me: maybe u dialled it wrong this time.
guy: ERM ok, sorry, bye. *fone cuts*

five minutes later, he called back..

guy: sorry, I couldn't help but notice ur sweet voice, am kelvin, may I get to know u more?

I just drop fone begin dey laugh.
boys sha grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
I never did any.
ave got gals at my beck and call
na dem dey approach me always so ave gat less to worry.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by ggrin(f): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Tallesty1(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
no1 s so tru,rember 1day lyk dat,sm guys wer just shouting CARO,CARO. me jst look back ad shout WIZKID WIZKID.they bust awt laffin
Unto say you fine like caro abi wetin?
Abeg shift make i see better comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

What are you feeling like?

it's Monday morning and working hour

you dey form king cos u create this yeye thread??
mess off this thread you damn hypocrite

I'm self employed if that's what you want to hear tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
don't know why dat dude keep beefing me.. Some people just think they can hide their foolishness under the cover of not creating threads.. Either senseless or sensible threads, make e create make we see
emmm, please keep it
Cool with him bro grin.... please just take him as your prodigal brother.... iceberylin, just know that turns owe some punches in real life undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Titling this as "Annoying Behaviours Of Males/Men" would have been better than the now STEREOTYPICAL 10 TYPES OF ABC OR XYZ. But you, as usual, you'll be quick to label anyone who corrects/contradict you a 'hater'; so, suit yourself mister - it's your thread by the way...but THIS IS GETTING BORING!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by FLAWLES(f): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
Unto say you fine like caro abi wetin?
Abeg shift make i see better comment
hmmm,:/must u quote me?+i wasn't talking 2u
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
luckybaddest:
Am not of any sha
thunder fire your left yansh undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
Bleep off this thread you damn hypocrite

I'm self employed if that's what you want to hear tongue

I never said you were jobless
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by FLAWLES(f): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Rapsainot:
i even forgot to add 9 undecided
nawao
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
luckybaddest:
wetin you dey do for romance session?
undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
nawao
what? undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2014
Na una get una mouth jhoooor make una dey pick holes for every thread

Is there any thread that ever makes sense on Nairalanders ?

Abegi jawe

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by FLAWLES(f): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2014
Rapsainot:
what? undecided
notin ooo
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Rapsainot(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
notin ooo
berra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.