Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! (7904 Views)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! / Nikki Minaj Is Igbo Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Dreyl(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Airforce1:
if she's a virgin, then marieolae too s a virgin
who da fvck is marieole
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by alexis007(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
pictures of the hymen still intact and sealing the entrance to the hole or...you know nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
pictures of the hymen still intact and sealing the entrance to the hole or...you know nah
mad people all over nairaland. grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by alexis007(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
mad people all over nairaland. grin
babe i no fit shout......if what Jesus stated in Matthew chapter 5 about looking lustfully at women and committing adultery with them in the process is true....then na im be say i don hammer nicky tire..,

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
babe i no fit shout......if what Jesus stated in Matthew chapter 5 about looking lustfully at women and committing adultery with them in the process is true....then na im be say i don hammer nicky tire..,
congratulations you are straight.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by chimerase2: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
ggrin:
Yeah,she's a virginundecided
undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by alexis007(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
congratulations you are straight.
what is this one saying?...oya i'm gay....come over and UnCloth in front of me....my dic# won't stand an inch
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by chimerase2: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dreyl:
who da fvck is marieole
she is nairaland omo odor undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by dplomaticVal: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
If she's a virgin, then my mother didn't give birth to me.
prove that she isn't or STFU
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by dplomaticVal: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Nicki minaj? virgin? if she's a virgin, then maheeda is a virgin too undecided ne onye si na-obu virgin.
dont conclude. she behaves and dresses the way she does cos she wants to remain relevant in that industry. it's hi time u stop givin out ur p'ssy to niqas in a bid to imitate Nicki and her ilks. most of 'em aren't morally bankrupt as u think they are. use yo head.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
dplomaticVal:

dont conclude she behaves and dresses the way she does cos she wants to remain relevant in that industry. it's hi time u stop givin out ur p'ssy to niqas in a bid to imitate Nicki and her ilks. most of 'em aren't morally bankrupt as u think they are. use yo head.
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww! mumu of the year.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by dplomaticVal: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
Yes my mom who also have 7 kids is a virgin, even my grandmother, Even my sister with two kids is a virgin me too I follow them join, whats so special?
she's a famed entertainer. those of 'em u mentioned including yourself are nobodies.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by dplomaticVal: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww! mumu of the year.
I stated the obvious dear, you can go finger your putrid sour hole with a pole. fagggot asss maggot
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by lovlymira(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
lolzzz virgin ke lipsrsealed
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by kevoh(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
dplomaticVal:
she behaves and dresses the way she does cos she wants to remain relevant in that industry... most of 'em aren't morally bankrupt as u think they are. use yo head.
I quite agree with you!
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
dplomaticVal:

I stated the obvious dear, you can go finger your putrid sour hole with a pole. fagggot asss maggot
u cn insult me all u want. I dnt even have time 2 retaliate. So keep it up smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 04, 2014
dplomaticVal:

she's a famed entertainer. those of 'em u mentioned including yourself are nobodies.
just because we don't show our breastfeeding and shake our azz especially and sing abt se...x doesn't mean we are nobodies you Moro. ..n
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Dreyl(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2014
chimerase2:
she is nairaland omo odor undecided
what is omo odor?
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Dreyl(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
just because we don't show our breastfeeding and shake our azz especially and sing abt se...x doesn't mean we are nobodies you Moro. ..n
shut up their,the dude has a valid point,you bitches are nobodies and you can never be like Nicki minaj not in this goddamn earth,first of all go do some face implant,that face scare shít outta me... cheesycheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Your attention is not what i require ignore mode activated.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by tayoxx(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2014
'I never fuc.k with beginners but let erm play with ma pu.ssy' ........nicki minaj
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2014
tayoxx:
'I never Bleep with beginners but let erm play with ma pussy' ........nicki minaj
and then lick it off their fingers, dont mind her. grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by tayoxx(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
and then lick it off their fingers, dont mind her. grin
abi o...I no no who she wan deceive. ...I'm suspecting her self...e b like say she go don join pdp
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2014
tayoxx:
abi o...I no no who she wan deceive. ...I'm suspecting her self...e b like say she go don join pdp
hahahahahaha she even has a bf, I think she's just painting herself good.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by vm26: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
wetin this one the talk undecided

ask fo me as well undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by osamaBUSH(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Well i know for a fact She get elastic toto
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by dplomaticVal: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
rokiatu:
even if u decide to show your brreast or azz, it won't yield u any dividend. nobody would care to see those amorphous palm kernels u called bbreast cos they re repugnant, dirty & pettish. so don't get upset when Nicki and others make headlines. they're celebs & ur'e just a notorious oshodi ccock succker.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rubbish rubbish rubbish.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by dplomaticVal: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u cn insult me all u want. I dnt even have time 2 retaliate. So keep it up smiley
keep mum next time u got nothing salient to comment. otherwise I'd be forced to tame your wild idiosyncratic foible, which is stupidity.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
dplomaticVal:

LOL
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2014
tayoxx:
'I never fuc.k with beginners but let erm play with ma pu.ssy' ........nicki minaj
and lick it off with his fingers i'm in d zone>highsch by nicki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akande Extracts ‘No More Acting’ Promise From Dakore - Weds Next Week / Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat / 2face's Babymama, Pero Adeniyi, Shows Off Her Killer Curves On Her 43rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.