Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,865 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1081062 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cleverj01(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Biology is only compulsory in ur 0'level and not in the utme subjects combination. Before you begin an arguement, am a 200 level student dept of pol sc, faculty of the social sciences, university of Ibadan.
T33jay007:
Nope........U need biology
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Luukasz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Holamarncy:
election in Ui z free and fair
grin.Jxt beat putme cutoff
Are u sure,so even if i score 200 in jamb,& i want 2 study medicine & perhaps i manage 2 score 90 in putme,it means my admission is certain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Luukasz(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Holamarncy:
election in Ui z free and fair
grin.Jxt beat putme cutoff
So even i score 200 in jamb & I manage 2 score 90 in putme even if i choose medicine,it means my admission is certain into the department
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mathefaro(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Luukasz:
So even i score 200 in jamb & I manage 2 score 90 in putme even if i choose medicine,it means my admission is certain into the department
very certain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan just voted for GEJ

#GoGEJ15-19
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Luukasz:
Are u sure,so even if i score 200 in jamb,& i want 2 study medicine & perhaps i manage 2 score 90 in putme,it means my admission is certain
very true..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:

#GoGEJ15-19

saiBuhari! don't waste your vote and don't vote base on ethnic sentiment Chinedu my good friend!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

saiBuhari! don't waste your vote and don't vote base on ethnic sentiment Chinedu my good friend!
Ethnic sentiment?

Jonathan isn't Igbo. You guys should stop making this pathetic claim.
So, any Igbo that supports GEJ is voting on ethnic sentiments, abi? while Hausa that votes for GMB isn't voting on sentiments?.

Hypocrisy, I say!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

Bros, lets not derail with Naija politics here, i love my country, i Live in the North, i want to study in the West while i hailed from the East, is that sentimental?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Ethnic sentiment?

So, any Igbo that supports GEJ is voting on ethnic sentiments, abi? while Hausa that votes for GMB isn't voting on sentiments?.

Hypocrisy, I say!
Nwanem o! Kedu kwanu? Ke onye e turu aka?

Are you coming in for UI this year?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Nwanem o! Kedu kwanu? Ke onye e turu aka?

Are you coming in for UI this year?
Lol, I don't understand.

I'm not aspiring for UI, either.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
cleverj01:
Biology is only compulsory in ur 0'level and not in the utme subjects combination. Before you begin an arguement, am a 200 level student dept of pol sc, faculty of the social sciences, university of Ibadan.
Owk.....Agreed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:

#GoGEJ15-19
Say na him papa get d sit
He has done enough..... 6years na joke? Wants another four years when he knew he can't come back after dat.......so he will use the opportunity to embezzle more oil money through subsidy removal

Nigerians wise up........Let another person do it biko, even if he will die there cheesy .......just remove jona abeg, Na him family house be aso rock? undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Bros, lets not derail with Naija politics here, i love my country, i Live in the North, i want to study in the West while i hailed from the East, is that sentimental?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
T33jay007:
He has done enough..... 6years na joke? Wants another four years when he knew he can't come back after dat.......so he will use the opportunity to embezzle more oil money through subsidy removal

Nigerians wise up........Let another person do it biko, even if he will die there cheesy .......just remove jona abeg, Na him family house be aso rock? undecided

Dunno what possessed the guy this time. He once promised Obj that he would use only four years and leave afterwards, but now...Wtf is he looking for?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

Dunno what possessed the guy this time. He once promised Obj that he would use only four years and leave afterwards, but now...Wtf is he looking for?
He and Buhari are birds of a feather.
Buhari has ruled before and ought not to contest again.

Same man that fought against democracy want to rule under democracy.
Mhen, we need a better leader.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
mathefaro:
very certain

what are the waec and jamb subject combination for mass comm( cla)pls
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

He and Buhari are birds of a feather.
Buhari has ruled before and ought not to contest again.

Same man that fought against democracy want to rule under democracy.
Mhen, we need a better leader.

Even after stating in 2011 that he'd not pesent himself again for election into office of the president, but now... Wtf is he looking for?

Guess like P0lymath, he is

FIGHTING grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
T33jay007:

You fully understands the circumstances leading to his initial 2years of serving (himself) and Nigeria, he was appointed to complete his boss' imcomplete tenure given his demise half-way into, when elected for the first time in 2011, he is constitutionally qualified to be re-elected.

IMAGINE DRAGONS - Demons;
"...No matter what we do,
we're still are made of GREED..."
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Been quite some time I checked in...how has been the thread?; apparently the ambience is a lovely one, with new monickers everywhere.
------------------------------------------

"Beware the ides of March" were the words of the soothsayer Spurinna to Julius Caesar before his assasination which coincindentally occured on the 16th of March 44BC. Ides was a religious festival in ancient Greece.

Nigeria's Ides is today 28th of March 2015 [21st Century). A day signifying whether a disintegration would be feasible, a ticking time bomb, maybe not...the results would soon be released, the whole world is watching. I saw my Country on CNN's Newsroom today, a reporter giving broadcast live from Lagos...with stern looks on the faces of voters.

The man who has made the Presidential seat his paternal birth right and another man who is promising to come around to wave a magic wand( an example is bringing an eye sore of $1=N216 to a wishful $1=N1, farfetched you'd say?); a former dictator at that, are the two major contenders of a possible 12.

In whatever, God rescue Nigeria. I am a "political agonist" if there is any collocation like that I am not in support of anyone. You see some chanting SaiBuhari others yelling angrily GEJ till 2019, others have made it a ritual of placing a hashtag after anywrite up examples: #BuhariOsinbajo, #Goodluck, #Jonathannoshakin amongst others.

A confused Jega making PVCs which evolved minds of their own by refusing to allow the card reader scrutinize it...getting news of gallant old people in-quater-to-grave forcing em selves out to push someone out or perhaps in.

Just saw Mama patiHENce on Ntai with an irritable look on her face down back at Otuoke, where she went voting with his EX-cellency...seems she is not enjoying the hot weather, which was further corroborated by the shades she was putting on...Domestic appendage(Prof. Soyinka, 2012)

We heared of PDP candidates in Agege Lagos beating up INEC officials, APC's brazen stalwarts making away with a ballot box in Rivers.

Supporters of APC's Akinwunmi Ambode painting PDP's Jimi Agbaje's face on a poster with black paint on 3rd Mainland Bridge and you have PDP retaliating in Oworonshoki, tearing Ambode's large billboard; all in Lagos Nigeria.

Good for me am on dual citizenship, half Benin, half Nigerian...hope nothing goes wrong days after March 28.

#WhichwayNigeria, till tommorrow, we await destiny.

God bless The University of Ibadan, God bless Nigeria.

#TEAM PHYSIOLOGY 2015, MBBS 2016.

@Cassyrooy nna men, me dey feel you Esusu Ibo; you should be good in PhonETICS, @Estijaz-onedaysister-wherehaththou-Sir.PrOton me hail, Dr.Host till Facebook; we gat to talk, POlymath I zee U, y'all new comers...you welcome powerfully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pr0ton:
Why did you highlight that fact 'bout my post eh!

This boy no wan stop to hound me abi?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Why did you highlight that fact 'bout my post eh!

This boy no wan stop to hound me abi?

Lol. grin You are my first Northern 'friend' undecided
So I should treat you special, huh

I see you Prof. Horpeyemmi66.. I love your write-up!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Been quite some time I checked in...how has been the thread?; apparently the ambience is a lovely one, with new monickers everywhere.
------------------------------------------

"Beware the ides of March" were the words of the soothsayer Spurinna to Julius Caesar before his assasination which coincindentally occured on the 16th of March 44BC. Ides was a religious festival in ancient Greece.

Nigeria's Ides is today 28th of March 2015 [21st Century). A day signifying whether a disintegration would be feasible, a ticking time bomb, maybe not...the results would soon be released, the whole world is watching. I saw my Country on CNN's Newsroom today, a reporter giving broadcast live from Lagos...with stern looks on the faces of voters.

The man who has made the Presidential seat his paternal birth right and another man who is promising to come around to wave a magic wand( an example is bringing an eye sore of $1=N216 to a wishful $1=N1, farfetched you'd say?); a former dictator at that, are the two major contenders of a possible 12.

In whatever, God rescue Nigeria. I am a "political agonist" if there is any collocation like that I am not in support of anyone. You see some chanting SaiBuhari others yelling angrily GEJ till 2019, others have made it a ritual of placing a hashtag after anywrite up examples: #BuhariOsinbajo, #Goodluck, #Jonathannoshakin amongst others.

A confused Jega making PVCs which evolved minds of their own by refusing to allow the card reader scrutinize it...getting news of gallant old people in-quater-to-grave forcing em selves out to push someone out or perhaps in.

Just saw Mama patiHENce on Ntai with an irritable look on her face down back at Otuoke, where she went voting with his EX-cellency...seems she is not enjoying the hot weather, which was further corroborated by the shades she was putting on...Domestic appendage(Prof. Soyinka, 2012)

We heared of PDP candidates in Agege Lagos beating up INEC officials, APC's brazen stalwarts making away with a ballot box in Rivers.

Supporters of APC's Akinwunmi Ambode painting PDP's Jimi Agbaje's face on a poster with black paint on 3rd Mainland Bridge and you have PDP retaliating in Oworonshoki, tearing Ambode's large billboard; all in Lagos Nigeria.

Good for me am on dual citizenship, half Benin, half Nigerian...hope nothing goes wrong days after March 28.

#WhichwayNigeria, till tommorrow, we await destiny.

God bless The University of Ibadan, God bless Nigeria.

#TEAM PHYSIOLOGY 2015, MBBS 2016.

@Cassyrooy nna men, me dey feel you Asûsû Igbo; you should be good in PhonETICS, @Estijaz-onedaysister-wherehaththou-Sir.PrOton me hail, Dr.Host till Facebook; we gat to talk, POlymath I zee U, y'all new comers...you welcome powerfully.
Embeded in your text are covert and well planted but bro come clean with with that, these are cases where notable aspiring political scientist should come and fully justify why they are given such tag.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

You owe an apology for placing a wrong tag about me. Go through the post again and correct yourself.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sir.PrOton am humbled, Sir.Cassyrooy am a Nigerian and that's an opinion of mine..We are all Political Scientist at this pressing time.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
You owe an apology for placing a wrong tag about me. Go through the post again and correct yourself.

Northerner?? I thought you said you live in the North. Oh I'm sorry for concluding so fast and, probably, wrongly.

So you are what, Bro?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Ethnic sentiment?

Hypocrisy, I say!

You have annoyed? dont be annoyed. As a yoruba man on the fence, truth needs to be told. Many northerner voted on ethnic sentiment in the last general election. you know, 'he is our people thrend'. but in this election, ineptitude and incompetence on the side of Jonathan in his administration, and the failure to seriously fight corruption ( stealing is not corruption ) couple with a litle degree of sentiment give Buhari nation wide support.
And for your submission that Jonathan is not an igbo. i can say without mincing words that the support of igbo to jonathan is base on sentiment; on hatred for hausa/ fulani people! jonathan has failed. he doesnt do any meaniful thing for the igbos, for yorubas, and for other ethnic group. even his own ethnic group, ijaw, is holding grudges against him. jonathan is a fail man as a president. we want change! tinubu is not the change. buhari is not going to be our messiah, but we need this pdp government to go! enough is enough! they have made the fight for our democrazy unworthwhile. let me stop. #UI on my mind

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Ron9ja: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Someone Should Pls Reply,is Change Of Course Out?Indicate The Amount
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Ron9ja: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Someone Should Pls Reply,is Change Of Course Form Out?Indicate The Amount
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Switsunshyn(f): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickerz:

what are the waec and jamb subject combination for mass comm( cla)pls
UOE,Literature,Govt,C.R.K or Economics
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Pr0ton:

cassyrooy:
Pr0ton:

Northerner?? I thought you said you live in the North. Oh I'm sorry for concluding so fast and, probably, wrongly.

So you are what, Bro?
Living in the North can never make me a Northerner.

I'm Igbo, please always try to keep that in mind.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Switsunshyn:
UOE,Literature,Govt,C.R.K or Economics

thanks ma, are u an aspirant

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.