Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1086539 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tommybob:
thank God u did.

yup i do, i ve friends there nd i can say it's an interesting course, nd a good knowledge of maths is required if nt compulsory.

oh! ur P.A ke? i just hp u wnt sue me *shines teeth*
David & Kessy?
I actually met David last year at Indy hall....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

Amen, I pray. All the best. smiley
ar u on whatsapp?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tommybob:
yup nd one in 100lvl too... didn't meet u wen u came. nt cool
No.

Tommybob:
ar u on whatsapp?
Yup! So sad, only few people I met, sef.
Morgan, Taylor, Obafemi, Irene & David.

No chance again. cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chaz007(f): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
B4 nw, admission in UI ws based on p.utme only. Jamb ws just a pre-qualifyin exam to secure a chance of sitting for d test. Quite a lot of cndidates didnt put in their best in sitting for utme because UI gave d impression they only nided at least 200+ to sit 4 d test. Just like a 100m race, usain bolt isnt particular abt winnin d rounds and heats. He puts his least in qualifyin, n saves his best 4 d final. Many cndidates in UI were savin their best 4 d last. Nw Dibu hs denied them d chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Just Coming back from a cyber cafe now and its Still the same thing.UI should do something about this aspiring crisis oo undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oxytocin:
Just Coming back from a cyber cafe now and its Still the same thing.UI should do something about this aspiring crisis oo undecided
sorry i quoted you, how do i comment on threads witout having to quote someone? oxytocin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:
sorry i quoted you, how do i comment on threads witout having to quote someone? oxytocin

Use reply

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
oh just saw it, thanks a lot.. haha and I read a thread a while back about problems newbies on nl face
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am also getting the "incorrect login credentials" message, if I am disqualified its quite alright(no it isnt) but i expected Ibadan to come out and boldly say they want candidates from a certain score up.not to throw the blame on JAMB btw i scored 237 for elect elect
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jOSHBOYY(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:
I am also getting the "incorrect login credentials" message, if I am disqualified its quite alright(no it isnt) but i expected Ibadan to come out and boldly say they want candidates from a certain score up.not to throw the blame on JAMB btw i scored 237 for elect elect
jah bless u ooo
why hiding behind jamb?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by geedot: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
mhizfranca:
hi.I've not been able to log in oooo..I even went to a cyber cafe...its d same story.cld u pls check for me again?
I think the portal is having issues...
+a friend checked for his friend on Friday and the guy was eligible with 206 jamb score for Economics..
They re just selecting randómly, no f**king criteria is employed.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:
u dont get it...ui ave sent an official letter to jamb dat dey shud change it...d tin is dat its jamb dat will send d info of d ppl dat chose a particular sch to d sch..dats d power jamb have cuz we registered thru jamb,not directly to ui....so wen dey say ur name is not among d ones dat jamb sent to dem,d fault is frm jamb and not ui

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mhizfranca: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
geedot:
I think the portal is having issues...
+a friend checked for his friend on Friday and the guy was eligible with 206 jamb score for Economics..
They re just selecting randómly, no f**king criteria is employed.
ok bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
jOSHBOYY:

jah bless u ooo
why hiding behind jamb?
uni lag came out staright and owned up to blocking students in connivance with jamb.. ui is saying they lodged a complaint implying that they knew nothing about it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Layi9:

u dont get it...ui ave sent an official letter to jamb dat dey shud change it...d tin is dat its jamb dat will send d info of d ppl dat chose a particular sch to d sch..dats d power jamb have cuz we registered thru jamb,not directly to ui....so wen dey say ur name is not among d ones dat jamb sent to dem,d fault is frm jamb and not ui

didnt ui know this before realising an official statement that their cutoff was kept at 200? a friend read this on punch a few days ago.. only for most of us to see incorrect credentials...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by philfrey08: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
I read DIBU'S statement. I understand but,.....
He must be very stupid for relaying such statement in that manner.
What does he mean by "Father forgive them"?
Who is he doing a favour? After extorting from the poor masses?
Their failure for this single choice is the reason for their confusion.
Has he proclaimed himself a genius with this "brilliant idea'?

He should better revert back to the two choices ....
Dibu's statement shd b taken up. JAMB shd b sued to court for that nonchalan statement.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jOSHBOYY(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:

uni lag came out staright and owned up to blocking students in connivance with jamb.. ui is saying they lodged a complaint implying that they knew nothing about it
exactly!
As for me, I dnt think it was done randomly. I bliv the selection was based on a set mark depending on each department. Whether it is jamb or UI dat made the bench mark, I can't say bt I know jamb would nt wish to do anythin without the consent of the universities.
I chose med nd I got 241, I dnt know if anyone with lesser mark dan mine, who also chose medicine, has been able to successfully log in. Pls if u av, pls do say nd giv me more hope.
bt ryt now, I jst want to bliv the site is still having issues b4 I start raining curses on whoeva brought the shitty policy. shuld have tld us since, before we register for jamb nd why do they have to forcely allocate universities to aspirants?
nd also I think for the benefit of people like me if u ar able to log in pls state ur course nd ur mark so dat we might know if truly there is a set mark or just randomly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by akinyemmzy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
With 252 in jamb for economics I can't login.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by philfrey08: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
jOSHBOYY:

exactly!
As for me, I dnt think it was done randomly. I bliv the selection was based on a set mark depending on each department. Whether it is jamb or UI dat made the bench mark, I can't say bt I know jamb would nt wish to do anythin without the consent of the universities.
I chose med nd I got 241, I dnt know if anyone with lesser mark dan mine, who also chose medicine, has been able to successfully log in. Pls if u av, pls do say nd giv me more hope.
bt ryt now, I jst want to bliv the site is still having issues b4 I start raining curses on whoeva brought the shitty policy. shuld have tld us since, before we register for jamb nd why do they have to forcely allocate universities to aspirants?
nd also I think for the benefit of people like me if u ar able to log in pls state ur course nd ur mark so dat we might know if truly there is a set mark or just randomly.

My dear, there's nothing like cutoff point here o.... face the reality. Jamb selected these candidates most of whom had lower marks WITHOUT the consent of the universities...

If u see your name for University of taraba.... all the best

Imagine, Jamb don turn NYSC
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cashkhed: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg for we wey be say na 208 we score nko? Political science....been unable to log in....hope we get chance sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
the criteria used is not only score. they also use state of origin and ELDS. cut off is based on states and number of ppu that pick the course for that state. nothing like randm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
UI is transparent, it is JAMB doing this rubbish. I scored 258 and I have not been able to log in too.
SexyKaycee:
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Napoleone(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please, how can I log-in?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by geedot: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Khan1993:
the criteria used is not only score. they also use state of origin and ELDS. cut off is based on states and number of ppu that pick the course for that state. nothing like randm
An Ogun state nigga got 206 for Economics and you're saying ELDS?
Is like you don't get it!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
i know a guy from oyo dat got 230 physiotherapy,cudnt log in too...for why??!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
i know a guy from oyo dat got 230 physiotherapy,cudnt log in too...for why??! from oyo/ibadan ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
geedot:
An Ogun state nigga got 206 for Economics and you're saying ELDS?
Is like you don't get it!
thats where the criteria of number of ogun state indigene that picked economics comes in. see, its a complex web and i find it difficult typing with screentouch phone. i would have take the pains to explain.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Khan1993:
..UI doesnt use any state of origin in selecting candidates.UI should just tell us Point blank whats wrong and not telling us to seek explanation from JAMB...especially when that Dibu has a nuthead........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Khan1993:
thats where the criteria of number of ogun state indigene that picked economics comes in. see, its a complex web and i find it difficult typing with screentouch phone. i would have take the pains to explain.
Bro save urself the stress, am an ogun state indigene and av nt been able to login with 235 for same economics........... Its random bro bcus am also surprised to see the score, he is the first economics aspirant av heard of able to login....

I was even thinking there is still issues with the economics aspirants
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kayalcomp: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why on earth did Prof Dibu stop selection of two universities choice? Why didnot he inform the students before filling forms that they can be sent to other university different from their choice? This Prof Dibu policy is totally unacceptable. It must be totally rejected. Why cant him wait till next year before implementing it? It must be resisted! Does Prof Dibu means that those that scored the most highest scores in Jamb exams the most brilliant? (your scores AT TIME depend on where u write ur exams). IF he is bent on implementing this policy, i urged that relevant agencies like court or human rights lawyers should be involved, and even our dear President . How do Prof Dibu expect poor students to afford tuition fees of a private university, Even UI denied having hands in this policy. I hope something is done fast!

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.