Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1086539 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
no o,my card is verve and some1 jst told me he tried using verve 2day but it didnt work,dat u can only use master card
Yeah! Or alternatively Visa. But there are 2 possible loopholes with the entire setup;

1. PIN

2. One Time Pin(OTP)

Without any of the above, i haven't seen any successful transaction when it comes to i-banking
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
cassyrooy:
Yeah! Or alternatively Visa. But there are 2 possible loopholes with the entire setup;

1. PIN

2. One Time Pin(OTP)

Without any of the above, i haven't seen any successful transaction when it comes to i-banking
yeah,d guy said u will av 2 go 2 an atm 2 do dose ones,just like its stated in ui's website
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
cassyrooy:
Ok. If that your friend could fill in the blanks with the UI payment portal, i'm just around.

Augster we need to talk.

He can. The problem he has now is his pin; he has forgotten it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
yeah,d guy said u will av 2 go 2 an atm 2 do dose ones,just like its stated in ui's website
It was stated that way on the UI webpage but when you're redirected to ValuCard to make the payment in the form of POS transaction, it MUST fail because the transaction wasn't sanctioned and verified by your Card Issuer(Bank).

If i-banking is safe given the Platform being in use by ValuCard, then anybody can really and easily commit Credit Card fraud.

So the function of the PIN and OTP is to create double security for Cardholders.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pr0ton:

He can. The problem he has now is his pin; he has forgotten it.
There was no provision for PIN, but if this your friend knows that platform and how it works, pm me his digits on FB.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
It was stated that way on the UI webpage but when you're redirected to ValuCard to make the payment in the form of POS transaction, it MUST fail because the transaction wasn't sanctioned and verified by your Card Issuer(Bank).

If i-banking is safe given the Platform being in use by ValuCard, then anybody can really and easily commit Credit Card fraud.

So the function of the PIN and OTP is to create double security for Cardholders.
so wat is d way forward?....it was even stated in ui's webpage on how we can get the i-pin using our visa card but dey didnt tell us how we can get it using master card or is dere any solution apart from that?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 3:15am On Jul 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
With that ValuCard site the way it is, anybody that make payment need to mime Koredo Bello in full.

That site cant debit any card.
u sef don taya for d issue abi...mayb tomorrow e go beta
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
so wat is d way forward?....it was even stated in ui's webpage on how we can get the i-pin using our visa card but dey didnt tell us how we can get it using master card or is dere any solution apart from that?
I don't use i-pins for similar i-banking transaction but this UI partnership ValuCard ain't working, I called the Helpdesk to report the matter for Reviewing but the guy that picked the call said it was network.

It frustrated me that i tried another Merchant site, o boy na 3mins Quickteller take separate my money from me.

And the truth is my PIN and POS-OTP were both used for the transaction.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Drnifecog: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Jamb should b scrapped it has outlived its usefulness ......jamb y y y y........I CNT read CNT eat(except wen hunger slap me wella) its so unfair leaving us in dis state.......those who have logged in CNT register is it that we will all write irrespective of dibu's new law God help us..........MBBS 254 CNT log in...... cry good morning cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Drnifecog:
Jamb should b scrapped it has outlived its usefulness ......jamb y y y y........I CNT read CNT eat(except wen hunger slap me wella) its so unfair leaving us in dis state.......those who have logged in CNT register is it that we will all write irrespective of dibu's new law God help us..........MBBS 254 CNT log in...... cry good morning cry
mehn its really painful o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Bhuumhite:
are you eligible?
Oluwabunmi, I am.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Pls I need UI PUTME practice questions for MATHEMATICS

rrkarang@gmail.com

CC: FrancisTony princee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Pls I need UI PUTME practice question for MATHEMATICS

rrkarang@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Drnifecog:
..Guy,I feel the pain too o,its really painful o.I used to read everyday before this stupid policy came out,buh now i find it hard to even carry a book,I easily lose focus when doing tins, all because of this shit!...250 cant login for pet eng.Its really depressing.......We just have to hold on to God
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
SOA93:
uhh! not really, student actually.
hope u are eligible on UI portal? but this crossing of a thing Is not that easy the way you guyz perceive it.
well God will help U.
hope I did not offend U with my correction?
People have done it before...then it would suffice to say that: It's only difficult but not impossible.

I am Eligible by the way...what if I had chosen Medicine and have been whisked away to some place, wetin I wan do?

...and I am not irate with the way you corrected me, am used to such things; or better still, one has to get used to such on (esp. Nigerian) Social Networks; a very much intended sarcasm.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Do not be afraid.

I'm so cool with how you addressed me but that particular word 'Dibia'? Mbá!

'Dibia' assonate 'Dibu' to me, nothing more.
Ok then...I guess the pact still holds.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by phillippiano(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Is there anyone who chose political science who has been able to successfully log in??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by bi0nics: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

See this guy grin How you take know say I never pay?

Anyway, I dey wait for Cassy. The nice guy is paying for me cool

Please is the change of course still out

I wana change course sharp sharp
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by fksymbol: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2015
mr proton .let's gist 08100233733
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2015
treasuregr8:
what could be the criteria here, ELDS,jamb comb, ssce grades?, or randomly?, perhaps they will call back those who aren't eligible after the eligible ones have written their post utme and selection done amongst them. i just don't understand, i think its just the grace of God {not of he that willeth, nor he that runneth, but the one who showeth mercy}, to those who got eligible, don't rejoice exceedingly, it doesnt mean you are better than those who are not eligible, besides you haven't gotten the admission yet, despite that most of your rivals were eliminated, the pj will still be competitive cus of high jamb scores, just rejoice alittle and continue your studies.to those who are not yet able to login, i fell your pains, i can imagine how u fell cus i'd felt same {almost got insane when i didnt get admitted last year, cried all day, lol but chukwu di}, just pray ur prayer works, though an added merit to me, lol, but i dont merry over ppls unfortune. my prayer is that i will always be exempted in such case

there's quite some online-ruckus here cos of JAMB's wacky policy.
I was forced to comment here seeing that my deaconess is doing just fine after the somehow indelible trauma UI left us with last!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tobillionaire(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
any statistics aspirant here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2015
phillippiano:
Is there anyone who chose political science who has been able to successfully log in??
Yeah,me....i scored 233...wat abt u?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
I don't use i-pins for similar i-banking transaction but this UI partnership ValuCard ain't working, I called the Helpdesk to report the matter for Reviewing but the guy that picked the call said it was network.

It frustrated me that i tried another Merchant site, o boy na 3mins Quickteller take separate my money from me.

And the truth is my PIN and POS-OTP were both used for the transaction.
so lets believe its network problem den?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Ajiaj(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Please anyone who has gotten the sample questions should kindly share. ajibademustapha@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
please anyone with a relevant info on the payments details of the post ume and price...should please post..I checked and I was eligible but it keeps reloading since I checked again..SO please help
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2015
rkarang:
Pls I need UI PUTME practice question for MATHEMATICS

rrkarang@gmail.com

ßoss mi...

I guess u should wait a little more till I download the sample questions from UI cos right now the registration will be done subsequently but definitely this week.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

Lol. Thanks. That's a yellow flag.

How are you punching pharm. there?
punching the crucial areas nd trying to Dodge d punches it's throwing back.. lol... tnx bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2015
I am looking forward to witnessing a series of funny episodes when we are going to be checking for universities we're redistributed to. It won't be unexpected if most of us are redistributed to private and state universities.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Whaylecs:
please anyone with a relevant info on the payments details of the post ume and price...should please post..I checked and I was eligible but it keeps reloading since I checked again..SO please help
reloading as in?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by phillippiano(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
Yeah,me....i scored 233...wat abt u?
248. Have u been able to log in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.