Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1085666 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello everyone,pls i need help here since d deadline for d clearance is 20th of october. 1.does it mean that we must pay d clearance fee before 12th of oct? 2.will the clearance process last from 12-20th of october for everybody? 3.what if someone pays on the 16th of october,does dat disqualify the person? Urgent response pls!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Better get the statement of result ready to be on a safer side
olatunji21:

Ordinary Printout?...I hope so
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Shabib(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Will those in the 2nd/supplementary list be given another date for clearance? Xowi if it's a stupid qstn but just wanna confirm my thoughts.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bhuumhite:
It should be just d printout.there are ppl using nov/dec result.there is no way they can have any statement.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bhuumhite:
As much as i would love to, unfortunately I can't, atleast for the next three weeks as "MaMa" is not around...Am sure u get what i meant...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ajosegabriel(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Whaylecs:
Anyhow it is..check for your venue,know your date and start preparing..payment must be made this week don't forget..and no time to check time lean on your God,prepare your documents and your two letters..we still have to wait for that bio data page to come up..so chill while preparing and about that WAEC original result Its not available yet until year coz I just wrote the exam..so I don't know what to do.I just have the printout only
what about people that did their waec years back? ??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Noblecute: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls guys,,sumbody shuld help me...wen will d change of course form be out cos i hrd dat admission process ends on 31st oct...nd theres no news of coc till nw...am so worried
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
i dont know where to start. this clearance stuff hits me unexpectedly. and i do not understand anything out of those documents
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kondoboy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anybody here with 73 for mbbs?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
off to last year thread grin maybe my brain will work
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ajosegabriel(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Noblecute:
Pls guys,,sumbody shuld help me...wen will d change of course form be out cos i hrd dat admission process ends on 31st oct...nd theres no news of coc till nw...am so worried
nobody knows the actual date now.when it's out, you gonna see it on her website...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls when is the deadline for payment ooo,is it before 12th oct or 20th oct cc:whaylecs,segunflames,bukkiminat,morgang,fembleez1
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
Hello everyone,pls i need help here
since d deadline for d clearance is 20th of october.
1.does it mean that we must pay d clearance fee before 12th of oct?
2.will the clearance process last from 12-20th of october for everybody?
3.what if someone pays on the 16th of october,does dat disqualify the person?
Urgent response pls!!!
answers 1.trying to confirm that from admission office.2.that's the specified date and yours is on the 15th check the admissions page..3.same. as no 1
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
i tired o.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
olatunji21:

As much as i would love to, unfortunately I can't, atleast for the next three weeks as "MaMa" is not around...Am sure u get what i meant...
mehn,all will be well....na Day1 them put go put me sef...dnt even knw where to start...that reference letter sef....nawa o...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
Pls when is the deadline for payment ooo,is it before 12th oct or 20th oct
cc:whaylecs,segunflames,bukkiminat,morgang,fembleez1
You're coming with your payment of admission fee teller to the clearance which starts 12th. And they said the fees must be paid before clearance begins so oooo it is before the 12th
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
11michael:
You're coming with your payment of admission fee teller to the clearance which starts 12th. And they said the fees must be paid before clearance begins so oooo it is before the 12th
you're very right bro .coz wat I sense in that statement is those having dia screening on d 12th must have paid before Friday wish is on the 9th...so that means all payment must be this week just understand that
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Plus there was no specified day for each student or faculty, There's just a specific venue designated to them. So where you people dey see your own dates abeg. I'm curious. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Whaylecs:
you're very right bro .coz wat I sense in that statement is those having dia screening on d 12th must have paid before Friday wish is on the 9th...so that means all payment must be this week just understand that
Yeah. Exactly.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
kenaz:
It should be just d printout.there are ppl using nov/dec result.there is no way they can have any statement.
nov/dec candidates can always get their certificate frm waec office after their results have been released
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
11michael:
Plus there was no specified day for each student or faculty, There's just a specific venue designated to them. So where you people dey see your own dates abeg. I'm curious. grin

Go to the page and click on the click here before “locate venue blah blah blah” you'll see the dates and venue assigned to each individual/aspirant.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by temidayodamoye(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is not a must u pay this week. Bt it is a must you bring u tender Ur receipt during clearance. i.e if u intend doing Ur clearance on the 18th of Oct, u can pay on/before that day. My little advice is that u should get Ur other documents ready before coming for the clearance and have it at d back of Ur mind that u are spending two days in IB. Day 1 is for payment of acceptance fee @ the stated bank because it won't be easy to be candid, I know d kinda stress I went through before I was able to pay my school fees @ UIM bank, the queue was long even though there were other banks we could use. U can imagine how it will be now that it is the only stipulated bank...if I were u, I would go to d bank as early as 7am or before 7am, get on the queue, pay my money then go back to wherever m staying. ( I won't bother to do clearance that day because it might nt get to my turn before 4pm) day 2. Get to my venue as early as 6am, join/ form a queue and chill till 8am for the clearance.
Please, dnt give anybody money to pay on ur behalf if u don't trust the person, it's better to go through the stress yourself than looking for shortcuts....wishing you all a stress free clearance.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
Pls when is the deadline for payment ooo,is it before 12th oct or 20th oct
cc:whaylecs,segunflames,bukkiminat,morgang,fembleez1

I guess tis before 12th but not so sure. I'll advise you go about it before 12th, even if you have to borrow/loan.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fembleez1:

Go to the page and click on the click here before “locate venue blah blah blah” you'll see the dates and venue assigned to each individual/aspirant.
Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
11michael:
Thanks.

Don't mention it. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
temidayodamoye:
It is not a must u pay this week. Bt it is a must you bring u tender Ur receipt during clearance. i.e if u intend doing Ur clearance on the 18th of Oct, u can pay on/before that day. My little advice is that u should get Ur other documents ready before coming for the clearance and have it at d back of Ur mind that u are spending two days in IB. Day 1 is for payment of acceptance fee @ the stated bank because it won't be easy to be candid, I know d kinda stress I went through before I was able to pay my school fees @ UIM bank, the queue was long even though there were other banks we could use. U can imagine how it will be now that it is the only stipulated bank...if I were u, I would go to d bank as early as 7am or before 7am, get on the queue, pay my money then go back to wherever m staying. ( I won't bother to do clearance that day because it might nt get to my turn before 4pm) day 2. Get to my venue as early as 6am, join/ form a queue and chill till 8am for the clearance.
Please, dnt give anybody money to pay on ur behalf if u don't trust the person, it's better to go through the stress yourself than looking for shortcuts....wishing you all a stress free clearance.

and this sums it all...
what they actually mean is that we should pay the acceptance fee before the day for the clearance. Those that're mandated to pay this week re those who will do their clearance on day1(Monday)
So we should get all our docs ready
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by azeezakinpelu2(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Azeez Akinpelu wrote:

Elooooo pals it has being that there is no change of COURSE......but note that you that want to change your course will be a Dpp student which is equivilent to the normal Fultime student...... Elooooo pls if you did not meet up with the cut,it is beta u go 4 it.(It is only the name) even mostly in all departmeNt it as the noticed that Dpp student has the BEST result......pals plsssss go 4 it hmmmm....it ur boy Rabbi..follow me on whatapps on 08167022276
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
from last year

Hyinkar97:
A guy posted this on fb [b] I'm very sorry for the late response. My
clearance venue is the Gamaliel Park, the
clearance only takes an average of 10 minutes
for each candidate provided ur documents are
all complete. It's advisable u buy d file wit tags
@ ui, it's only #100, u'll b asked to staple one
of ur passport in front of d file. U envelope d
remaining 9 nd staple it wit d file. For ur quick
and easy clearance u arrange ur documents in d
below order. U perforated d documents nd
attach dem to d file. Dey ar quite different frm
how it's listed in d website.
wen I say copies, I mean photocopies.
ARRANGE YOUR DOCUMENTS IN THE
FOLLOWING ORDER
1. D first part of JAMB 003(U know it's two
leaves)
2. Undertaking form and photocopy
3. Original and 4 photocopies of '0' level/'A'
level results(print out result are allowed)
4. Original and 4 copies of d UTME result slip
5. Admission Acceptance form and 4 copies
6. Original and 4 copies of the Institution's
copy of JAMB admission letter
7. 4 copies of the candidate's copy of d JAMB
admission letter
8. The biodata form and 4 copies
9. 4 Copies each of the Bank tellers of d
payment of #3,000 and #20,000
10. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth
Certificate or sworn declaration of age
11. Two letters of reference and 2 copies of
each
12. 4 copies of d invitation letter
13. The 2nd leaf of d JAMB 003 form
*No JAMB form 02 and no medical form is
needed
Arrange them in ur file.
After ur documents av been checked
thoroughly, nd u ar cleared. U'll b given a
'NOTICE TO PAY'(d amount is not specified) and
that's all.[/b]
With these o think no one should have a problem with his/her clearance
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
You must pay before you are cleared!

Means you can pay on the final day of clearance, and still have your clearance that day!

But if you av your cash this week,pay it..If not,pay it when you have it,as long as it does exceed the final day of clearance..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
azeezakinpelu2:
Azeez Akinpelu wrote:

Elooooo pals it has being that there is no change of COURSE......but note that you that want to change your course will be a Dpp student which is equivilent to the normal Fultime student...... Elooooo pls if you did not meet up with the cut,it is beta u go 4 it.(It is only the name) even mostly in all departmeNt it as the noticed that Dpp student has the BEST result......pals plsssss go 4 it hmmmm....it ur boy Rabbi..follow me on whatapps on 08167022276

Bros, this - actually ain't Poly ibadan's thread. Thanks for your understanding. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Taylor184:
You must pay before you are cleared!

Means you can pay on the final day of clearance, and still have your clearance that day!

But if you av your cash this week,pay it..If not,pay it when you have it,as long as it does exceed the final day of clearance..

Thanks boss. Will chat you up later on whatsapp for answers to some questions.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
in addition

lemme add this to it! . . . . . THIS IS WHAT U'RE TO WRITE ON UR FILE(@d front)==> 1)NAMES- First Name, Middle Name &Surname. 2)JAMB REG NO- 3)SEX- 4)STATE OF ORIGIN 5)DATE OF BIRTH 6)YEAR OF O'LEVEL 7)O'LEVEL TYPE cool PHONE NUMBER 9)JAMB/POST UTME SCORE. 10)DEPARTMENT & FACULTY.. . . . . . . . . . . . . ADVICE::- Put all ur Original documents in a different File,don't make a mistake of submitting dem(REFERENCE LETTERS inclusive). Cc;dammyg319 professor123 kumpharm and others! [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.