Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1086175 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
cc
cassyrooy
thankyouJesus
olatunji21
pr0ton
princEE
geedot
dearpriye
vcojuro
sirneij
pls guys there is fire on the mountain. I just came across this link where someone was denied admission because his Neco O level result was more than six years. Well my case seems so pathetic. I had a D in my English in my waec but in my neco its a C5 parallel but its a result of 2006. And its almost 10 years now. Though i had been in the university in my state but later dropped cos the course wasnt favourable and i later did business to hustle up money for school. Now am back and wanna choose UI by God's grace.. I just found out that all the federal universities in nigeria will reject a NECO of more than 4 years.
I am really nervous and in pains now as i dont wanna stress up again to write waec and all those stuff. I've really been thru a lot. Though i'm 24 years. Pls will this affect my admission chances at U.I?
Soonest reply needed pls. This is the link where i extracted the information https://www.nairaland.com/882513/why-nigerian-universities-reject-olevel/1
I am using 2008 GCE result. No qualm

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Last year i remembered, a guy got in with a 6+yrs old O'level.

Lemme define Faith in my own words for you.

FAITH IS TAKING THE FIRST STEP WITHOUT SEE THE REST OF THE CASE

Trust me, be positive, miracles tend to happen when we least expected.
thankyouJesus:
mathefaro:
Calm down bro, I got admission this year with my 9year-old-NECO result.
hmmmm una don strengthen me, no be small. Of a truth, my fears has been really allayed by u guys, ure the bomb, thanks man, my countenance has been really strengthen, encouraged and edified.

Thanks so much boss, God bless u all

thankyouJesus
mathefaro
cassyrooy et al.

Back to my books for a deeper jacking.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Yeah! Just admitted.
Ok. Pls can I have ur whatsapp number?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
adebayor1490:
Ok. Pls can I have ur whatsapp number?
I'm not active on Whatsapp now, if you mind, add me on Facebook.

'Steve-Austine Cassyrooy'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2015
SaintHephzibah:

hmmmm una don strengthen me, no be small. Of a truth, my fears has been really allayed by u guys, ure the bomb, thanks man, my countenance has been really strengthen, encouraged and edified.

thankyouJesus
mathefaro
cassyrooy et al.

You need am.

Fear not, you'll make it. Just keep the oil burning.

Goodluck.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by shizzy7(f): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
cc
cassyrooy
thankyouJesus
olatunji21
pr0ton
princEE
geedot
dearpriye
vcojuro
sirneij
pls guys there is fire on the mountain. I just came across this link where someone was denied admission because his Neco O level result was more than six years. Well my case seems so pathetic. I had a D in my English in my waec but in my neco its a C5 parallel but its a result of 2006. And its almost 10 years now. Though i had been in the university in my state but later dropped cos the course wasnt favourable and i later did business to hustle up money for school. Now am back and wanna choose UI by God's grace.. I just found out that all the federal universities in nigeria will reject a NECO of more than 4 years.
I am really nervous and in pains now as i dont wanna stress up again to write waec and all those stuff. I've really been thru a lot. Though i'm 24 years. Pls will this affect my admission chances at U.I?
Soonest reply needed pls. This is the link where i extracted the information https://www.nairaland.com/882513/why-nigerian-universities-reject-olevel/1
Sit for the next WAEC.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2015
SaintHephzibah:

thankyouJesus
mathefaro
cassyrooy et al.
cassyrooy:
Last year i remembered, a guy got in with a 6+yrs old O'level.
Lemme define Faith in my own words for you.
FAITH IS TAKING THE FIRST STEP WITHOUT SEEING THE REST OF THE CASE
Trust me, be positive, miracles tend to happen when we least expected.
mathefaro:
thankyouJesus:
mathefaro:
Case Solved

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Case Solved
Amen. Thanks my Oga Boss. God bless
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
shizzy7:
Sit for the next WAEC.
Nah
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by successtar(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2015
All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point

Student Connect is a social platform created by the Exam Point team to facilitate smooth and safe interactions among students. We all know information is a key and vital in the current educational system, so don't hesitate to stay inform and we hope you will get the very best from the platform.

It's an avenue to share ideas, information, gist, tips and all form of social talks within and among student in order to prepare them in there course of specialization.

All people of common interest are welcome to the platform either being a current students, aspirants, jambites, graduates and all people of interest.

KEY FEATURES TO NOTE ABOUT THE STUDENT CONNECT

* It is an open hub for everybody of interest either a student or not.

* Student Connect is a platform in which exam point users create a Connect and add other users to join in the conversation or allow users to join voluntarily. If you find yourself in a connect you don't like you can easily opt out from the connect by clicking on leave connect.

* Users have control over a lot of activities on the platform i.e as a user you can delete any post or comment made by other users in which you find inappropriate.

NB: when you misuse this privilege you can as well be ban.

* If you are familiar with social websites like facebook, twitter, google plus then you should not have any problem in understanding how things work on the platform.

* The page is endow with some common social buttons in which you can use to show your emotion about a particular post such as Like button, Share button as well as the very uncommon one, which is Dislike button all to make everything awesome and enjoy a nice retreat.

* Post on exam point Forum, News and Question & Answer page can be easily share to your already joined or created connect with just a click.

* It serve as a right spot for you to meet and easily interact with your colleague, school mate, friends and all the people in your life.

* Whats going on in your school, don't hesitate to share it in your school connect to keep others inform, if no connect for your school yet, kindly create one within few seconds and keep the conversation on.

* Each connect is been admin by the creator which have the overall control on adding members, removing members, changing of connect name and cover image as well as restoring deleted post or comment.

* Last but not the list you have to login or sign up before you can have full access to the student connect page and this can be done within 30 seconds.

So what are you still waiting for ? kindly have a review on the page and share your experience in the comment box, the exam point team is ever ready to hear your view.

Direct link to the student connect is http://myexampoint.com/connect.php
or go to http://myexampoint.com then click on STUDENT CONNECT on the navigation bar.

Thanks and God bless you all ...!!!!

source : http://myexampoint.com/news.php?action=view&ref=382
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
All i can say for nd into faculty of science is dat pls go to ur dept and find out if it is accepted.iv heard too many sob stories on this just this yr. For nd into college of medicine its only mls and nutrition and dietetics dnt know if it is accepted for physiotherapy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Gbengem(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
dearpiriye:
All i can say for nd into faculty of science is dat pls go to ur dept and find out if it is accepted.iv heard too many sob stories on this just this yr. For nd into college of medicine its only mls and nutrition and dietetics dnt know if it is accepted for physiotherapy.
bro pls are u a stallite or a fresher

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Use this link. www.ui.edu.ng/New-Regulations-and-JAMB-Revised-requirement

My first comment to open a new page in a long while but WTF! No medal.

Lemme say this, ThankyouJesus, abeg no post ya long epitaph on this new page, grin biko, your last was too long to scrol over. grin grin grin

Na play o. grin grin grin

Cassyrooy whats up?

Horpeyemmi66 na so we go take roll?

Olatunji21, baba wetin dey happen and how preparations dey go nau?

Misspresident whats up love?

Bhuumhite i greet ya. grin grin grin

I'm really bored. Take no offence from all these ^^^. grin

Same here ^^^ grin

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by yaqmoon56: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
hi goons, please i really need your help. Is it possible to cross from Microbiology to Medicine after 100L?. If yes, please what are the requirements?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'm not active on Whatsapp now, if you mind, add me on Facebook.

'Steve-Austine Cassyrooy'
baba how far....abeg send dose gmat questions to this mail:chibueze_williams@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by portablebinta: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Please is ui releasing any list anytime soon?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Am willing to assist 2 students only on the following grounds.

1. You are yet to be granted admission
2. You have met the required Jamb and Post Utme Scored required by the below listed school.
- Federal University of Technology, Minna Niger State
- Federal University of Technology, Akure Ondo State

Note:
*Send your name irrespective of the fact your school releasing first or second list.
*When I reply your Pm send me your Full Name and Jamb Registration Number
*Also send me your state of Origin.

Send me a Pm.

Edit: Note , no fee am not charging you I am only just Willi g to assist with this.
Another one, if you have a friend or brother.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
thankyouJesus:

Awon oniranu gbogbo. Oshi.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

Awon oniranu gbogbo. Oshi.
He is one of the people I can vouch for on Nairaland, don't discourage others.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
thankyouJesus:
He is one of the people I can vouch for on Nairaland, don't discourage others.

Really?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sammyashons: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
The supplementary admission list is out people, blessed be the name of the Lord!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Second list is out oo...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misspresident, where av u been na, i called ur number repeatedly bt was switched off... Hope u re good??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
sammyashons:
The supplementary admission list is out people, blessed be the name of the Lord!
How sure are you about this info?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sammyashons: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
sweetwealth:
How sure are you about this info?
You can go to the site bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mistytohcute, congratulations dear! cheesy

Tis just God! smiley Bless his name.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Napoleone(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
olatunji21:
Second list is out oo...
please how did you check? I need to check the DE list for my sister. She has been offered admission but we need to be sure she was given her course.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
thankyouJesus:
How do I get in contact with that guy. I'm a futa aspirant bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank God, He has done it again. Join me praise the Lord
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ymodulus Bro please, 64% Futa aspirant
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
sweetwealth:
Thank God, He has done it again. Join me praise the Lord
Congratulations bro! cheesy

Bless God.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
portablebinta:
Please is ui releasing any list anytime soon?
dey just did,check ur portal

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread