Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. (10105 Views)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
On behalf of all those who sincerely want a change for this nation. On behalf of those of us who are really good people of this great nation,stalwarts of the great General Muhammadu Buhari,we say a sad goodbye to barcanista. He has been a hero here on NL. We wish you barcanista a life full of happiness.
This is what barcanista told seeun today:" barcanista:
you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment
to users of this forum. You call the content of this
thread lies when you have no clue of your
country. Seun, you should hide your head in
shame.
Keep reasoning like your dog"

*sobs*
We will indeed miss you barcanista.
Ayamlaykorn
NB: Barcanista hasn't been banned. But we know that no one says our admin reasons like a dog and goes unpunished.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by onatisi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
I still don't understand why some people take nairaland issue as if it is a life or death matter to the extent of raining insults and abuses on each other. This is just a fun place.

26 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
onatisi:
This is just a fun place.

Bruv,you're speaking from your own perspective alone,I didn't come here to have fun!!

28 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by moscobabs(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
So U mean Barcanista leave Nairaland or seun Ban him for life

Goodnews for PDP,TANoid,JonaTANians and the saTANians...I wil miss the guy if its true

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by lekkie073(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Bruv,you're speaking from your own perspective alone,I didn't come here to have fun!!
so what's ur mission here? to come and propagate GMB? u too would soon go the way of ur predecessor, barcanista

12 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
so what's ur mission here? to cone and propagate GMB? u too would soon go the way of ur predecessor, barcanista
Who told you bacanista has gone?? We are just saying a goodbye in case he goes.
And,my mission here originally hadn't anything to do with politics,but along the line I couldn't bear the hullabaloo anymore. And if we don't become a part of it,we won't be able to change it.

Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by lawkie77(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
one spanner lost

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good riddance to .........

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
....See all of them viewing like say their life depends on barcanista's death!!!! Barcanista is a hero!
Ayamlaykorn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by ASL33: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
onatisi:
I still don't understand why some people take nairaland issue as if it is a life or death matter to the extent of raining insults and abuses on each other. This is just a fun place.
I keep wondering myself. Well people here are mostly kids anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Olong(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:
....See all of them viewing like say their life depends on barcanista's death!!!! Barcanista is a hero!
Ayamlaykorn

Whose?

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olong:

Whose?
What are you saying sir?
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
OP wetin happen na? You de pursue me ni? lol

21 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
nobody will miss that moro.n

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
It time I will give Eshu some job to do on Seun.

The last time Eshu worked on him, he lose data. This time around, Eshu will make him collapse.

Eshu mase mi
Seun ni ko se ti oun se sururu

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Olong(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

What are you saying sir?
Whose hero is he?

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olong:

Whose hero is he?
Our own personal hero. And a heart attack to saTANs.
Ayamlaykorn

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
FOLYKAZE:
I time I will give Eshu some job to do on Seun.

The last time Eshu worked on him, he lose data. This time around, Eshu will make him collapse.

Eshu mase mi
Ahhhh,let me get my pen and write an ode for you!!

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
FOLYKAZE:
I time I will give Eshu some job to do on Seun.

Eshu mase mi
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Does that stop him from opening another moniker?

Btw, only an untamed fellow will speak to someone d way barcanista did. So unethical and uncultured

14 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Rotfl,you use style get liver oooo.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Rotfl,you use style get liver oooo.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by DonaldGenes(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Then,you came to write Jamb I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn

Last time, Seun thought it was a joke but he paid for his cowardice. Eshu made him fell on his enemy side.

I dont need anything than his name and Adin.

Make him ban Bacarnista. . . . . .he is good as dead
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
menabadoo:
Does that stop from opening another moniker?

Btw, only an untamed fellow will speak to someone d way barcanista did. So unethical and uncultured
We know,but he is still a hero. Go and see what our admin said.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Last time, Seun taught it was a joke but he paid for his cowardice. Eshu made him fell on his enemy side.

I dont need anything than his name and Adin.

Make him ban Bacarnista. . . . . .he is good as dead
Lol. You shouldn't have mentioned him. I don't want him on this thread.
Ayamlaaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Lol. You shouldn't have mentioned him. I don't want him on this thread.

You know say owo ogun ika o kin won.

Make I just dey watch sha
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
I rushed in here thinking that Barcanista has died.

Well you don't insult the owner of NL and go free.

I expect Seun to ban him. Because if he doesn't it will be taken as a sign of weakness. And other APC members would take the cue from him. Law and order must be maintained of NL. YOU DON'T GO OUT ON YOUR WAY TO INSULT FOLKS AROUND HERE,JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOUR CLUELESS APC AND...PDP.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by lekkie073(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
de op no mean well for u o. imagine d mumu already opened a thread for ur impending exit grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
de op no mean well for u o. imagine d mumu already opened a thread for ur impending exit grin
hahaha no be lie na, but thankfully, I am still free on the forum...

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ nobleval:
So it has got to the point of "expecting" my death? I honestly won't hold this against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Retirees Protest In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Over Unpaid Gratuity & Pensions / Operation Puff Adder: Sultan Of Sokoto Pledges Full Support To Police Force / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.