Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? (8997 Views)

The Beauty Of Marriage / Definition Of Marriage To You? / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

This online university might help improve your reading prowess. grin grin

Register!
its will always be the person with one sken sken degree who feels the need to tell others to get an education grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
its will always be the person with one sken sken degree who feels the need to tell others to get an education grin

Yeah, the sken sken degree is evident in your comment. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

Yeah, the sken sken degree is evident in your comment. grin grin grin grin
i think i might even have upgraded u, u might not even gone beyond WAEC anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY, the next time I catch you raving mad on my thread, I'll use you for purple pap and serve you to this Bantu chic, sweetcheks. grin grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
i think i might even have upgraded u, u might not even gone beyond WAEC anyway undecided

Assss, you keep showing us your sken sken degree in every comment you post here. grin grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

Assss, you keep showing us your sken sken degree in every comment you post here. grin grin grin
well unlike you, u probably didnt go beyond high school graduation

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
well unlike you, u probably didnt go beyond high school graduation

Lmao!

We've your seen sken sken degree in "action". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chic, register with that online university so you can add more to your sken sken learning, intelligence and degree. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

Lmao!

We've your seen sken sken degree in "action". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chic, register with that online university so you can add more to your sken sken learning, intelligence and degree. grin grin
u might be the one who need the online degree so u can get a job and stop living off your wife. shameless boy!

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
u might be the one who need the online degree so u can get a job and stop living off your wife. shameless boy!

Lmao!

This sken sken degree holder is pained. grin grin grin grin

Chic, while I need the sken sken degree, don't you think you need both the sken sken intelligence and degree? grin grin grin

Bring your pap "bloated" asss, I want to solve some sken sken puzzles on it! grin grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

Lmao!

This sken sken degree holder is pained. grin grin grin grin

Chic, while I need the sken sken degree, don't you think you need both the sken sken intelligence and degree? grin grin grin

Bring your pap "bloated" asss, I want to solve some sken sken puzzles on it! grin grin grin

useless bum! Go get a fvcking job!
U demand to be called a man when you cant even act like one. I hope she makes u wash her underwear too

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
useless bum! Go get a fvcking job!

Lmao!

Asss, stop thinking with your bosoms. Make use of your sken sken brain.

Anyways, I want to start working on your asss. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

U demand to be called a man when you cant even act like one. I hope she makes u wash her underwear too

You already called me a boy. How can a boy demand to be called a man? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

You already called me a boy. How can a boy demand to be called a man? grin grin grin

U expect to be called a man when you act like a shameless boy!All the efforts u put in whining publicly about being a pussssssy of a man on NL could have been used to get you a damn job!

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
U expect to be called a man when you act like a shameless boy!All the efforts u put in whining publicly about being a pussssssy of a man on NL could have been used to get you a damn job!

STFU! grin grin grin

You see why I say you need at least a sken sken degree?

You're dying over what might be a "fiction story", instead of bringing your assss to daddy so he can solve some puzzles on it. grin grin grin grin grin

Even after reading the story countless times, you understood nothing. Its evident as you quoted me asking a crappy question even as the story was precisely and concisely written for dumb pussi-es like you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets, come and give Iconize a bosom slap. tongue wink
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
undecided this is what happens when a man is over 30 and jobless
iconize:
Mondisweets, come and give Iconize a bosom slap. tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
undecided this is what happens when a man is over 30 and jobless

STFU and bring your assss here for some fixing. lipsrsealed cheesy grin

Next time you ask me dumb questions, I'll put a stone in your asss.

Now, GTFOH!
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

STFU and bring your assss here for some fixing. lipsrsealed cheesy grin

Next time you ask me dumb questions, I'll put a stone in your asss.

Now, GTFOH!
this is why they teach u to say no to drugs at an early age embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
this is why they teach u to say no to drugs at an early age embarassed

Chic, leave me alone. I don't like you! tongue
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

Chic, leave me alone. I don't like you! tongue
undecided undecided did i show any interest in you? I dey mad?
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
undecided undecided did i show any interest in you? I dey mad?

Bwhahahaha!

This Bantu chic is indeed a sken sken degree holder. grin

I've dismissed your sken sken asss and yet you keep coming back.

You sure want daddy to solve some puzzles on your asss. wink grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

Bwhahahaha!

This Bantu chic is indeed a sken sken degree holder. grin

I've dismissed your sken sken asss and yet you keep coming back.

You sure want daddy to solve some puzzles on your asss. wink grin
you are a true example of what no boy should ever wish to become when he grows up
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
you are a true example of what no boy should ever wish to become when he grows up

You see what I mean. grin grin

You keep coming back!

I don't like you and never will I like you!

Now, LMA!
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

You see what I mean. grin grin

You keep coming back!

I don't like you and never will I like you!

Now, LMA!
go and prepare food for your madam before she gets back home, instead of making noise all over the place. grin
come back for gini? houseboy like you?

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

go and prepare food for your madam before she gets back home, instead of making noise all over the place. grin
come back for gini? houseboy like you?

You keep raving mad like a typical south African pap seller. tongue grin grin

You sure know you're deceiving yourself and I've no reason to brag.

Okay now chic, tell me what you really want. Do you want me to solve the puzzles in your . . .? grin grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous homofuuktard!

Confess!

Your friend is unemployed, his wife brings home the bacon and she is using him as househusband who does the cooking. grin grin grin grin

Fuuktards of the same feather, flock ......... grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao. Saga baba, your mouth na poison cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by EfemenaXY: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:
EfemenaXY, the next time I catch you raving mad on my thread, I'll use you for purple pap and serve you to this Bantu chic, sweetcheks. grin grin grin

Have you finished cooking yet?
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Have you finished cooking yet?

M-oron, you sure need another session of thorough beating. grin grin grin grin

This time I won't let you run!

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by EfemenaXY: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
^^ Woman wrapper.

It's nearly 5:00 p.m your time. You don pound the yam finish?

Make sure you kneel when serving madam her meal, and be extra vigilant - so her glass of water doesn't block her view of that Nollywood movie on African Magic.

Goat.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ Woman wrapper.

It's nearly 5:00 p.m your time. You don pound the yam finish?

Make sure you kneel when serving madam her meal, and be extra vigilant - so her glass of water doesn't block her view of that Nollywood movie on African Magic.

Goat.

You're a pure slap-happy m-oron!

Now, you're afraid of quoting your God. grin grin grin

Coward, Run! Run!! Run!!!

Iconize is coming. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by EfemenaXY: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

You're a slap-happy pure m-oron!

Now, you're afraid of quoting your God. grin grin grin

Coward, Run! Run!! Run!!!

Iconize is coming. grin grin grin

You well so?

For your mind you type sense?

You be the definition of Nigeria's problems. You need prayers, then herbalist go tidy am for you, remain small.

Little boy forming big man with im pocket money from madam.

Ode!
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
iconize:

M-oron, you sure need another session of thorough beating. grin grin grin grin

This time I won't let you run!

Bray for me, Billy goat.

There. I've quoted you.

So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions / Would You Work For Your Father In-law? / Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.