Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? (8991 Views)

The Beauty Of Marriage / Definition Of Marriage To You? / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Iconize

Iconize..Iconize

Iconize...Iconize...Iconize...

Type faster abeg.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Bray for me, Billy goat.

There. I've quoted you.

So?

You're a pure m-oron!

Which Nigerian institution produced a dumb thief like you? grin grin grin grin

EfemenaXY:

You well so?

For your mind you type sense?

You be the definition of Nigeria's problems. You need prayers, then herbalist go tidy am for you, remain small.

Little boy forming big man with im pocket money from madam.

Ode!
You're a pure m-oron!

Like I said before, dumb thieves like you shouldn't be living.

This minute I'm married, the next minute I'm a little boy. grin grin grin

You need your head shattered with a chainsaw! grin grin grin grin grin

Show us where I claimed to be married.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by EfemenaXY: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
You're the guy in question. A teenager fantasizing about his marital "issue". It's your life's ambition to be an idle househusband living it off the back of his missus' sweat, yet beating his inflated chest like a true Rhesus monkey.

Happy with the explanation? I can break it further down if it'll help your very poor comprehension skills.

Just hollar at moi. No need to feel ashamed...
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:
You're the guy in question. A teenager fantasizing about his marital "issue". It's your life's ambition to be an idle househusband living it off the back of his missus' sweat, yet beating his inflated chest like a true Rhesus monkey.

Happy with the explanation? I can break it further down if it'll help your very poor comprehension skills.

Just hollar at moi. No need to feel ashamed...

STFU, you confused low-brained dumbo! grin grin

First, you said the story was 100% about me and not my friend

Second, you called me a little boy claiming to be married.

Now again, from your asinine reasoning, you call me a teen fantasizing to be a house husband.

Drunk, can you see how dumb you're? grin grin grin grin grin

M-oron, I've pummeled you to pulp leaving you dazed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://cinemaslasher.files./2012/05/kevin-steen.jpg?w=512&h=340[/img]

You're too dumb to be living.

Somebody should pour petrol on this m-oron's head and set him on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
*** Yawns***

Truly a fückïng creěp with no substance. Now gerrrout jor. I'm through with you, little boy. But have the last word on my behalf, if it'll help ease the pain of your menstrual flow.

Blöödy transvestite.

***Thread unfollowed!***

2 Likes

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:
*** Yawns***

Truly a fückïng creěp with no substance. Now gerrrout jor. I'm through with you, little boy. But have the last word on my behalf, if it'll help ease the pain of your menstrual flow.

Blöödy transvestite.

***Thread unfollowed!***

You're an odious m-oron!

Nah, don't run. Stay and continue spewing vacuous gibberish.

You need a sledge hammer on your empty head for being dumb. grin grin grin grin

If I catch you giving asinine opinions on this forum again, I'll slaughter you for cannibals.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by meine: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:
*** Yawns***

Blöödy transvestite.***Thread unfollowed!***

This old hag has also infested this thread? shocked Searching for my disinfectant baygon,mortein etc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous homofuuktard!

Confess!

Your friend is unemployed, his wife brings home the bacon and she is using him as househusband who does the cooking. grin grin grin grin

Fuuktards of the same feather, flock ......... grin grin grin grin grin

On another note Dr. Sagamite, there's a patient for you. Your services are required there immediately.
https://www.nairaland.com/1992261/why-girls-mean/1
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Sagamite(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
GoodGirl2:

On another note Dr. Sagamite, there's a patient for you. Your services are required there immediately.
https://www.nairaland.com/1992261/why-girls-mean/1

Thank you.

Can't believe young boys are still uneducated like this.

I dey come. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fathers How Do You Bond With Your Family. / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids / Affordable Home Essentials, Gift Items, Health And Fitness And Lots More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.