Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? (8282 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by aslan(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Between these two guys who do you think will win if they battled. and explain why. i personally think naruto will win. why? he's got sage powers and more!
hajime!
Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't know of the other person. Buh naruto is strong.

So I'll go for kyuubi's Jinchūriki
Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by aslan(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
ichigo is a soul reaper with a lot of powers but you're right. naruto will beat him.
the attached picture is ichigo.

Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by Jaymaestro(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ichigo .
Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by aslan(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jaymaestro:
Ichigo .
why?
Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by Jaymaestro(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2014
aslan:

why?
He's Human with powers but He's death god tho human too . Considering how they revered that dumb shinigami in naruto . I'd say this death god = ichigo = takes it . Naruto can only sense him.
Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by Vicotex(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kurosaki get killed by lower version of naruto.
The only reasonable feat ichigo has was when he clashed with aizen then his reistu cut that hill in half. Tbh thats not impressive atall when comparing him to naruto who was destroying mountains, meteors and beings who can destroy the Moon/earth.

Mhen do the maths.
In bleach they said humans with higher power level can see shinigami, naruto have more than enough energy to see any fvcking shinigami
Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by joseph1832(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2015
aslan:
Between these two guys who do you think will win if they battled. and explain why. i personally think naruto will win. why? he's got sage powers and more!
hajime!
You're comparing sage power to that of a death god?.

For me I honestly don't know or can't say, both are motivated by the same thing: the will to protect those dear to them.
Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
i remember some1 saying that bcuz ichigo is one of the numerous shinigami, he will beat naruto. Last i checked, death is the seperation of a person soul from the body, and i remember nagato under the alias of pain could do that just by touching a person and dragging out their soul. Yet in the war time, during the fight with edo-nagato, he was able to drag his soul back. So ya Naruto will curbstomp ichigo. Ps naruto (as well as sasuke) can use ying-yang release which can counter attacks of seemingly lesser or near equal power

(1) (Reply)

Cross Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Who Is Your Favourite Comedian In Nigeria? / Greatest Songs Played In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.