Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? (5069 Views)

Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
1. MONOSYLLABIC REPLIES
You strike up a chat with a lady, only for her to be replying you as if MTN is charging her per letter

2. SHAKING AND BOUNCING OF BOSSOMS
When a lady sees a group of guys clustered around a particular place, that's when she will start shaking her ass or bouncing her sagged boobs

3. EATING AS IF THERE'S FAMINE IN THE LAND
You take a lady to an eatery, only for her to be eating as if there's famine in the land. The same lady will eat shawama, fried rice and chicken, Yoghurt, doughnut and popcorn.. ahn ahn if that's the way other ladies eat, wetin wan remain for d eatery ?

4. MULTI COLOUR
Today she looks like Michael Jackson, tomorrow she looks like Oritse Femi.. This days, you might even end up dating your ex once again out of recognition

5. NO SEX ON INVITATION
You invited a lady to your place and prior to the visit, she's already telling you she will not allow sex when she comes

6. YOU MUST RETURN HER TRANSPORT FARE
When a lady comes on a visit, she's indirecting you that you have to return her transport fare back simply because she's doing you a great favour coming to your place

7. FAKING HER VOICE
A lady sounds like Celine Dion on the phone but when you get to meet her, she sounds like Pasuma Wonder

8. CALLING OR FLASHING IN TIMES OF FAVOUR
Calling or flashing you repeatedly when she needs a favour from you.. Some ladies will neva remember you not until they need something from you
.. They will not give you breathing space by flashing or calling you repeatedly

9. RECHARGE CARD BILLERS
Each time you call a lady and inquired why she hasnt called you and she's always like " I gat no call credit", she will quickly demand for recharge card so that she can return your call

Guys feel free to add your

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol i believe a matured lady wont be guilty of all these...... So if a lady finds out dat she does any of them or all ov them, den she should grow up....

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chibwike(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol...the 6 and 7 is a no no for me....my junior sis always do the no 7.....and i'd be like...girls sha....their own dey their body

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by MrCork: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. MONOSYLLABIC REPLIES
You strike up a chat with a lady, only for her to be replying you as if MTN is charging her per letter

2. SHAKING AND BOUNCING OF ASS
When a lady sees a group of guys clustered around a particular place, that's when she will start shaking her ass or bouncing her sagged boobs

You take a lady to an eatery, only for you to be eating as if there's famine in the land.

4. MULTI COLOUR
Today she looks like Michael Jackson, tomorrow she looks like Oritse Femi.. With the rate at which some ladies bleach this days, you might even end up dating your ex once again

5. NO SEX ON INVITATION
You invited a lady to your place and prior to the visit, she's already telling you she will not allow sex when she comes

6 GUY MUST RETURN HER TRANSPORT FARE
When a lady come on a visit, she's indirecting you that you have to return her transport fare back simply because she's doing you a great favour coming to your place

7. FAKING HER VOICE
A lady sounds like Celine Dion on the phone but when you get to meet her, she sounds like Pasuma Wonder

8. CALLING TO RECEIVE FAVOU
Calling or flashing you repeatedly when she needs a favour from you
Guy feel free to add your

...see yor Ghana head like tortoise....why muss u detest women"..does nairaland loook like g@y website to u?

....this is the problem wit u Ghana people....bro i don't mean to sound rude but u people chat too much s*** (no oofense)
angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by omineous: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
all
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Truth24(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol all dem bad and majority of our girls are so guilty...
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chibwike(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:

...see yor Ghana head like tortoise....why muss u detest women...does nairaland loook like g@y website to u?

....this is the problem wit u Ghana people....bro i don't mean to sound rude but u people chat too much s*** (no oofense)
angry
see eh...dat ur no offense that u put at the end of ur bashing..is what pisses me off..not the bashing itself.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by iceberylin(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
[size=20pt]number 4 ,i hate girls that bleech

Babe una be rainbow undecided
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
This guy and his boring list again

no ofense

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
This guy and his boring list again

no ofense
A dumb hypocrite commenting on a boring thread
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol grin grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by kliq(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
LMFAO cheesy

"With the rate at which some ladies bleach these days, you might even end up dating your ex once again"
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by jnrbayano(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
When you allow "the immature" room, she gives you these attitude and many more all of the time.

I despise no 8 the most.

smiley
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
.:
You take a lady to an eatery, only for you to be eating
as if there's famine in the land. The same lady will eat
shawama, fried rice and chicken, Yoghurt, doughnut
and popcorn ahn ahn.

Number 3 tho grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I detest all except accent, but only british own is welcomed though(whether natural or fake).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by jnrbayano(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
I won't even be in a relationship with a lady who makes no 4 and no 7 a habit.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by farano(f): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wetin consign me tongue
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Anyi3(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Inability to say sorry

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by jmoore(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Recharge card beggars.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tha awkward moment when you compose a long captivating note for a gurl, all she comes up with is 'kk'
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Dramadiddy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
I detest monosyllabic replies and shaking of bŕeast wen dey see guys... So annoying
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Infomizer(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
I can so tolerate 2!

Others are such a turn off!
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
farano:
Wetin consign me tongue

'concern' ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
jnrbayano:
I won't even be in a relationship with a lady who makes no 4 and [size=40pt]no 7 a habit.[/size]

LMAO! You're really missing.

Number7 turn me on. I'll try as best to be a friend to such lady if not crushing on her.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol so funny, sounding like Celine dione but actually having pasuma's voice lol.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by farano(f): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
NinoBrown888:

'concern' ma'am.
Really
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
NinoBrown888:

'concern' ma'am.

She's right.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by goalburner(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dat number 6 dey alwz vex me
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by farano(f): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
jmoore:
Recharge card beggars.
Hoi! Blessed is the hand that giveth grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Farano I hope say you no go ban me for this thread

Ooooooya talk which one you dey do ?
Say the truth and shame the devil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / Sex Slavery / This Is The Woman With The Most Sex In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.