Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form (1227 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight / Nigeria Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Form ~sahara Repor / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by TRUTHTELA: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Again, if Chibok girls scam, were to be a case in a court of law, any judge that knows his onus will throw it out, because of "HEAR SAY, UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS and LACK OF EVIDENCE". Personally, I'm yet to be convinced, if I offend you, I'm sorry. Unless you're in NL, as a BH insider, you don't know about Chibok more than myself. All you and I claimed to know is based on what the media has fed the public.

Some folks call GEJ dullard and a liar, but you'll hear them believing Chibok girls, simply because GEJ, believed that some girls were actually kidnapped. I beg to disagree, NO TERRORIST ORG, WILL KIDNAP 250 GIRLS, FOR WHAT? Gej, acknowledged that YES, girls are missing, you know why ? cos, BH, is a political agenda, just like Chibok issue, hence, he has to play along. Locally, The Chibok scam organizers knows that GEJ, wasn't going to be bothered about their scam, that was why their international contacts started screaming from the INTERNATIONAL MEDIA, BASHING GEJ, all the world celebrities harshtagged it, so that the outside forces will fuss GEJ to accept the scam.

If girls were kidnapped in Chibok, it's not 250. If 250 girls are missing, then my conclusion is this, Borno state, Northern muslim elites, Chad, Niger & those mushroom muslim countries up there KNOWS ABOUT IT & THEY KNOW WHERE THEY'RE BEEN KEPT, at this point, i won't call it BH kidnapping, it remains a conspiracy to embarrass and blackmail the southern christian president, so that he can be booted out of office.

Again, where under this sun did someone hide 250 girls, not ants, and the whole world doesn't know where they are? LIES! LIES! and LIES!
USA, found one individual( Osama), in a remote village and all the ADVANCED technologies were deployed to find the missing Malaysian flight, and you really think, if 250 innocent girls were missing, USA ,will not find them? I know that Obama, is subtly, supporting in insurgency in Nigeria, because the UK, folks are in support of the Northern muslim elites, hence, USA, have to stand wherever UK, stands, as always, and Nigeria won't be an exception.

If 250 girls, were really missing, USA Congress ( republicans) would have mandated the white house, CIA, NSA, to intervene ( intelligence gathering), for the US Congress to keep silent about the so Chibok, obviously, they know what the agenda is. Further, are these 250 girls outside, under the rain and sun? Are they in a house? and the house contained over 250 girls? How are they being fed? How are they being watched, yet BH, come out to fight and bomb other cities? Is Borno state bigger than AFRICA? THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME!!!

Checkout all the so called "activist " PROTESTING, TALKING and TWEETING about Chibok girls, they're all Obj, loyalist, or they have International connection or they fell out with GEJ and they all belong to APC. Something is FISHY here!!! Some folks don't like and will never SAY/WRITE anything POSITIVE about Ngozi Iweala, Chiamanda Adiche,Linda Ikeji or any other successful Igbo lady, but all of a sudden they LOVE Oby Ezekwesili, they'll never speak ill of her, she's a "nice Igbo lady". Really? Oby, an elitist, foreign trained Igbo lady, is an arrow head of Borno state "kidnapped" victims, and you want to convince me that it's NORMAL? An Anambara lady, love chibok people so much, maybe the number is too high for her to sleep at night? When did Oby, started loving the poor? As a public servant, boss in BPE, and as a minister, name one REMARKABLE thing Oby did for for POOR people, and you want me to believe that her " ACTIVISM " is a normal one ? Hell nah!!! Oby, El-Rufai, Dino & thier ilk, should STOP insulting Gani Fawenhinmi, ( the father of activism in Nigeria), by using their name and activism in the same sentence.

In the last few weeks, there was news about negotiation between BH and Fed. Govt., while the news was being aired all over nigeria, BH, kinda chilled, Shekau, refused to talk or make a video. the moment the supposed negotiation collapsed, suddenly he chose to make a video.

Here's my analysis, the so called BH, SHEKAU, etc, are executing the job of Northern muslim elites ( THE UNGOVERNABLE GROUP). There was a "negotiation" and it's all centered on Jonathan shouldn't run for 2015. The military is not lying to you guys, they're doing what they're being instructed to do. The came with the " shekau is dead news" with the hope that GEJ's talk with the northern muslim elites will be successful, and what that "DEATH" means, is that Shekau will vanish and insurgency will stop. How come he didn't make this his video to refute the death & negotiation news? His masters told him to hold his fire, subject to GEJ's next political move.

Shekau's rant on that video is so childish and too political for a real terror Org. he was reminding people about the chibok scam, ( " THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN MARRIED OFF bla bla bla !), so that the public will pile pressure on GEJ. If truly, you're a terrorist, and you've married the girls off, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE, YOU'LL MOVE TO YOUR NEXT KILLING AGENDA. He acknowledge all the names that was mentioned in the negotiation, is it necessary ? Propaganda ? Shekau, the girls are not coming back, Obasanjo, the girls are not coming back, READ BETWEEN THE LINE, if you can tho.

GEJ, boldly picked up his RE-election, form, he defied the FIRST CONDITION on the Northern MUSLIM elites " NEGOTIATION LIST" The result is, Shekau's video is out, bombing and sacking of villages have escalated, military abandoning the post will become a daily occurrence, and other plots that have been lined up to use and stop GEJ.

With GEJ, making some bold re-election moves, BH, will be on rampage, northern muslim MOLES in the military is start screaming about " POOR EQUIPMENTS, giving out intel. , abandoning the post etc, the irony of it is, the North is home to the BIGGEST MILITARY ROGUES in AFRICA, northern muslim paupers all became billionaires thru looting of funds that would have been used to train and buy equipments for the military over the years, yet everybody is blaming a president of 5 years. Let the Rtd General from the North return their loot, and you'll have a capable military to protect your country. You can't eat your cake and have it. You hail the north, " oh they're rich, you admire Danjuma, IBB, Abacha's family, Bamiyi, etc and you fail to see the correlation between their WEALTH AND the POOR STATE of the nigerian army. Imagine, Kenny Martins, criticizing the POLICE OF HAVING POOR EQUIPMENTS, Aberration! BH, sack villages and LG's yet, they're yet to establish their so called Islamic govt. in any of them. Keep praising BH, a country of millions, is being burnt down simply cos of ONE MAN!

Nigerians should stop blaming the wrong person. Nigeria is GEJ's responsibility , he can only try, NODOBY SOLVES ALL THE PROBLEMS, but it's irritating to hear people blame GEJ for every damn crap. Nobody is condeming BH, for chibok scam or asking them to RELEASE the " girls, rather people are hashtaging " bring back their girls". You don't blame ROGUES like Obasanjo, and co ( paupers became billionaires at the expense of the public), for looting all the resources that would have been used to EQUIP, DEVELOP and ADVANCE the Nigerian military. Only the Northern muslims can stop their OWN rampage in their OWN home and not GEJ, or any president. Just as the Afghans vowed to make sure that no occupant will succeed in Afghan, and it has been that way, USSR & USA, can attest to it.

You are NOT making Nigeria ungovernable for the clueless, drunkard from a minority in Bayelsa, you are killing your people and taking your region two centuries behind the rest of Nigeria. The generation unborn will marvel at your SHORT-SIGHTEDNESS, Nigeria, doesn't belong to Jonathan, why destroy it because of it. You want a better president right? No region has produced anyone better. All the people that ruled Nigeria are CLUELESS ROGUES just like this Jonathan. You people woke up very late OR you're being selective in your quest for good governance.

Jonthan Goodluck, is a fly perching on scrotum of that country. His exit, success and failure will DETERMINE a lot about Nigeria and it's future. It's an interesting time for Nigeria. Before you brand me PRO- GEJ, I don't care about GEJ or Buhari, their success or failure will NEVER affect me and my offsprings. Whoever becomes president is you guys business, I'm only an objective observer that observe so much UNFAIRNESS from other tribes against GEJ, cos he's not one of their own.

If you can, Prove me wrong about chibok girls, with your CRITICAL MIND and FACTS. But, if you can't, just write your cuss, which can only prove that you grew up in a motherless babies home and failed to get an education.

11 Likes

Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by morefire: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by uzolexis(f): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
I honestly dunno what to make of this chibok situation. Sometimes I feel it's real,sometimes I feel it's a scam...there are so many missing pieces in the puzzle it's difficult to actually conclude.
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by linnyx: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thought provoking...
I agree with you to a large extent. I actually share same thinking

1 Like

Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm sorry but what you is so dumb and useless

people are dying and you are telling us your master is playing politics with our life

Chibok or no chibok your master is so clueless handling insurgency in the north

1 Like

Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
what can i say, op have spoken, wiat for omenka, barcanista and gbawe grin grin grin grin

they always see things differently with dumb reasons though.

am however surprised that after the media hype abnout western help, nothing is forth coming

#shameonthewest#

1 Like

Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
I still believe that chibok remains a scam and even if there are kidnapped girls, it is no where near 250
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by 9jii(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
gboss4sure:
I still believe that chibok remains a scam and even if there are kidnapped girls, it is no where near 250
A scam that Northern christian used THEIR Daughters to give Jonathan a Bad Name. because Chibok is mainly Christian town and girls were too.
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by benega: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bro collect handshake, u spoke my mind
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by Dblack: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
conspiracy theorist every where
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by sleekpro(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

people are dying and you are telling us your master is playing politics with our life

You can't just come online and insult ppl because you have access to a computer or an internet enabled phone.

You even talk like someone who grow up as an #ALAMAGIRI

2 Likes

Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by youngeagle(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
God bless you for this piece,boko haram is a nothern political agenda QED.

1 Like

Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by winnieG1(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2014
OP,
I owe you 10 Cartons of Drink, please chose ur brand.
Chibok is a scam, Bokoharam is a scam, APC is a scam, even the country Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by egift(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1cu7iveYuYQ/U86R2SiflOI/AAAAAAADOSY/LDFAvhrisKU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
(President Jonathan meeting with parents of the girls and those that escaped from captivity)

Op are you more knowledgeable on the issue than President Jonathan who met with the victims and parents of the abducted girls? Are you also aware that all the boys who were transferred to the school for their exams were burnt inside the school buildings? You should be very ashamed of yourself for ignorance, wickedness and not having empathy for the pains and sufferings of fellow Nigerians.
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by manuelzz(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Why didn't u counter the Op's assertions with facts rather than resorting to insults and vituperations. Yungwizzy,you have manners only pertinent with touts..
Re: Part 2: Chibok Remains A SCAM. Shekau's New Video & Gej's Re-election Form by RockMaxi: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2014
egift:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1cu7iveYuYQ/U86R2SiflOI/AAAAAAADOSY/LDFAvhrisKU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
(President Jonathan meeting with parents of the girls and those that escaped from captivity)
Op are you more knowledgeable on the issue than President Jonathan who met with the victims and parents of the abducted girls? Are you also aware that all the boys who were transferred to the school for their exams were burnt inside the school buildings? You should be very ashamed of yourself for ignorance, wickedness and not having empathy for the pains and sufferings of fellow Nigerians.

There were girls kidnapped and still being kidnapped. Chibok was a grand scheme and events that unfolded immediately after were clear indications that Chibok was more political than reality.
The DHQ's gaffe during that period reveals a lot to a discerning mind. The same gaffe were repeated the second day Shecow 2 was killed. If you add this things together you will come to a conclusion that will only make you keep quiet and pray that the sponsors of political terror and those gaining advantage through it should be disgraced by the Almighty God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Treason, Presidency Warn Rotimi Ameachi. / Most Nairaland Topics Are Difficult For Non Nigerians To Understand? / Odey Ochicha Emerges Cross River APC Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.