Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... (52650 Views)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by iceberylin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Life is too short to take risk!!!!

Oma na Red button sure pass... grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by blemon44(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
ok
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Rex123(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
abeg na the red button o. no time to waste time

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Osama10(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
wink
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by firstolalekan(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
THE LAND IS GREEN..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Ezyp(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun what kind of mods do u employ...

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Elcapo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Life is a risk!
But I'm gonna go with the red button

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by coolvitus(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Green oh
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Suarezilla(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Red means "Danger"!!! So that's not too good so I will hit d green button that has given me an "all-clear". Life is all about risk so I will take my chance with the green button!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by azpekuliar: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
The red one for sure! One bre@st in mouth is worth two promised. cheesy
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
taiwoflb:
can i hit both
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by XVIER(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
As a chronic gambler I will go for GREEN...anything wey make me go for RED I will use it for 1960bet.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Mishydoo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
PICK GREEN AND U ARE TERMED GREEDY,gamblers mentality::::
PICK RED AND U ARE LAZY, loosers/mediocre mentality....I ant picking any grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Tundiano(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Answer niyen
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by DJEhimond(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
XVIER:
As a chronic gambler I will go for GREEN...anything wey make me go for RED I will use it for 1960bet.

This one dey vex!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by DIVINE78: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I would choose the green button, u might eventually end up getting 100milli if not up to that, it will definately b more than d red button
Which school you go bro?
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Tundiano(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
*Eyes closed*
which button is on the right ?
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1833641_1068567197n_jpeg8b8a9668403c9374155a7f7a00c8f8c4

A Classic Case of :: NO GUTS, NO GLORY vs A bird in hand is better than 100 in the wild.

I go for the Green... Go big or Go home. angry

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by holatin(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
if you understand d English word "instant" and u re not greedy then you will opt for RED BUTTON.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by duni04(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
A bird in the hand........
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by kulele(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
One million na beans? Red jare..
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by jaylorde(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
team red button all d way,v neva bn lucky with gambling all my life
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by XVIER(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
DJEhimond:

This one dey vex!
lol. Guy $1million just but am over 2.5.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Green button
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
plainmirror:

Sire with all due respect you sound stupid by trying to think outside the box. The initial post read thus 'Choose One Of the Buttons' without an option to 'Buy'.

Obviously your problem is more mental than optical.

Jehovah!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You even called him 'Sire' before vandalising him like that.. If this message was delivered with all due respect, Then Lord have mercy when the message is purely disrespectful..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by xreal: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
The red button don do me. Which one be 'chance' again for the green button?

RED BUTTON.

if you agree with me click on 'like'.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by mizzy007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
if it takes u moredan 1min to choose the red button, ur either a yahoo boy or a very greedy person. pls cant 1million dollars strt up a bizness dat will earn u 100million dollars in some couple of years. RED BUTTON ALL THE WAY AM NOT A GAMBLER

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by spanzed(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't wanna be greedy the red one would do
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Simple solution, I will call my homeboy up to tell him today is button pressing day and we will both be pressing the green button.

Since its a 50% chance, I think between the two of us, one will get it right, then we can split it right down the middle.

So 50 Milla for each person, case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
red offcourse that is not to say am not ambitious...having secured the 1milla cud turn it to 1billion
for your homemade PIZZa check here https://www.nairaland.com/1159690/how-make-pizza-kitchen-plus
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirHouloo:
I will ask the Holy Spirit to lead me. He knows all things.

And the Holy Spirit has been so useless it has not led you to read your books so you wouldn't even bother hitting the buttons?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by blesseddivah(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
without waste of time and brain.racking I would humbly go for the red button of $1m
Half bread is better than none..
After gaining the $1m I can invest and get more than the $100m
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.