Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... (52652 Views)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by bodmarxchrys(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
call a frnd and we hit it together
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by taofeeq137(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by SenatorJames(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I would choose the green button, u might eventually end up getting 100milli if not up to that, it will definately b more than d red button
I think its either you get the $100 million or you loss it, its not an issue of getting part. Though its your opinion, and i Appreciate it.

This thread is to test for people with covetous behavior, i won't risk that $1million for $100million that is Just 50% sure. I will just close my eyes and pretends as if the $100million does not exist.

Team$1million.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by SenatorJames(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Psylas:
Even though na #100 dollar i see, i go just take dey go
Bros you must be familiar with WWTBAM with Frank Edoho.

Final answer: walk away?
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by SenatorJames(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:

grin
Believe me bro, I'll still take the gamble. If I win $1 I won't be happy with myself every night, knowing I had the opportunity of $100 smiley
But why can't you pretend as if the $100million does not exist, for you to be able to sleep at night with your huge and free $1million?
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by emma2002(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Even if you increase the percentage of the green button to 99% , increase the amount and finally reduce the amount on the red button. I will still go for the red button!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by stinggy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
SenatorJames:
But why can't you pretend as if the $100million does not exist, for you to be able to sleep at night with your huge and free $1million?

Bros it's the same way I can pretend there was never the $1million offer smiley
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Djbond(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'll choose $1 million for sure

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.