Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real (7478 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Feminism: What It Actually Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Femiblacky(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
I met this young lady through my best friend exactly seven months ago,though I use to see her around but we never talked,but somehow destiny brought us together,she is a very beautiful fair average height looking lady,she have this past known to everybody that she was a LovePeddler,something I think was now behind her for good,I summon courage one day and I told her how I'm feeling for,to my utter amazement,she agreed on the spot...I was hapi not knowing that was d beginning of my modern slavery in the hands of a 22 years old lady...guys,I invite y'all to learn from what happened to me,i'll tell it all soon...this is no fiction,it happened/still happening to me,Femiblacky

So sorry to have kept you guys 4 so long,we started dating,I told her all she needs to knw about me,and she did the same,suprisingly all she told me were lies,some of the tinz she said was that though pple looked at her like a prostitute but she has only had sex with two guys in her life,one of d guys happened to be my church member,and dat 4 d past two years,she has been single,she promised to show me the other side of her dat pple dnt knw...I dnt knw why I believed all wat she told me cos i'm a staunch thomas,fastforwARd two weeks into the relationship and I started to feel hell

There wAs this heavy rain that met me at their place,this coincide with supper and she begged me to eat which I refused,with so much pleading,despite my refusal and with the help of her mum,the food was packed for me into a food warmer,I left the house when the rain stopped, but on my way I couldn't get anything to buy,only lacasera,even the women that sells at my school gate had left 4 home,I ate the food she packed 4 me,rice to be precise, topped with d La Casera,my people,the food i'm sure was laced,early morning the next day she called me and she was like "Femi,how are u doing,did u ate d fud I gave u yesterday? i'm sure u enjoyed it,but,if u dnt mind i'l like to bother u a litle,can I please gv her 10k,she needs it urgently...I was like...

...what,wat do u want to do with 10k? As a student that is still been fed,all I ve in my acct was 11k,and here is a lady asking 4 almost all d money i'm having to feed myself till anoda alert will come,I told her ok,after my first lecture,I quickly ran to d Skul ATM to withdraw d money 4 her,I took d money to where she works as an apprentice in a salon,I gave her d money but I was astonished dat she couldnt even say thank you,she took d money like I was paying a debt...I overlooked it and find my way,I ve to fall bak on garri and indomie,wat I noticed was that wenever she ask 4 sumtin 4rm me,even wat I dnt ve,i'll jst find a way to get it,then I start lying to my parent jst to get money xo I can gv to her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by iceberylin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Following wink
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Following/
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Subscribed cool
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Femiblacky:
it happened/still happening to me
not sure its still working on you. You wouldn't have been here telling us a charm is working on you.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by luvlyoracle(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kul
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by cirmuell(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
urhoboman:
not sure its still working on you. You wouldn't have been here telling us a charm is working on you.
true

*following*
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by wharlzywee(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
sitting down and concentrating
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by merit12(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sitting and watching

brings out kuliki and zobo

Saw
iceberylin, urhoboman

Shift them to back sit and sat @the front

Watching

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Smartiegurl(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
**following**

Forces ma self into the front sit...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by iceberylin(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Carries merit12 on my laps...

Op come continue oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Kyase(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Smartiegurl:
**following**

Forces ma self into the front sit...
I dey. Ur back......as in back of back
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
drinking zobo and groundnut,following
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Princecalm(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Just wondering what will happen if the op does not return.
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Everybody is busy 'following', where is the leader being followed nah? Abi the charm don regain its potency and controlling power on you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by olu77(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
True lie story. I love true lie stories. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Missmossy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Observing cool
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Smartiegurl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kyase:

I dey. Ur back......as in back of back
keep staying at ma back back oooo
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Sunkyphil(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
oya cum complete ur fable o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Kyase(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Smartiegurl:
Thank u buh no do anything oooh
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Ayomidric(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Smartiegurl:
i dey ur back ooo
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Abduletudaye(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sippin' over diluted tastee time waiting for OP to continue.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by merit12(f): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op appear right now and finish what you have started

I hate black people making me wait

This thread smell gathing people then

Op runing away and never to return

Effect of charm

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ayomidric:

i dey ur back ooo
Abeg,i carry amadioha beg you.I am at your back,i want to buy kunu outside.
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Femiblacky:
I met this young lady through my best friend exactly seven months ago,though I use to see her around but we never talked,but somehow destiny brought us together,she is a very beautiful fair average height looking lady,she have this past known to everybody that she was a LovePeddler,something I think was now behind her for good,I summon courage one day and I told her how I'm feeling for,to my utter amazement,she agreed on the spot...I was hapi not knowing that was d beginning of my modern slavery in the hands of a 22 years old lady...guys,I invite y'all to learn from what happened to me,i'll tell it all soon...this is no fiction,it happened/still happening to me,Femiblacky
u don run? U no go come browser tell us wetin juju do u?
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by BreezyRita(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Waiting
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by unibenstudent1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
*struggles to get into front seat*
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by mployer(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol

Op has scammed people on This thread.
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by guente02(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bullsh!t
Unchecks the follow this topic checkbox
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
*flogs op with cherubim bell*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by OCTAVO: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ok na.
*Grabs a seat* cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Femiblacky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
So sorry to have kept you guys 4 so long,we started dating,I told her all she needs to knw about me,and she did the same,suprisingly all she told me were lies,some of the tinz she said was that though pple looked at her like a prostitute but she has only had sex with two guys in her life,one of d guys happened to be my church member,and dat 4 d past two years,she has been single,she promised to show me the other side of her dat pple dnt knw...I dnt knw why I believed all wat she told me cos i'm a staunch thomas,fastforwARd two weeks into the relationship and I started to feel hell

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.