Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them (38893 Views)

Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands? / Husbands Who Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by pickabeau1: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
slimmy05:
look at this thief. You'll know a locust when you see one. Only folks from broke background will wish for this. Parasites.

I wonder why u responded to the poster
She cannot cook for the same man who will keep her but can offer her punny

You know it's a strange world when girls prefer to offer sex to their boyfriends or fiancé rather than cook food in his house saying it could lead to abuse.

LOL
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

I can't argue with You since u judge so easily.... it will only take a strong man to beat my salary in my area of discipline....
also, no sensible lady will wish to earn more than her man...it causes wahala... I repeat, I don't pray to be richer than my husband, simple
really,u better stop that, pray for an understanding husband and pray for humbleness..there are families where the woman is the breadwinner still u won't know

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

I can't argue with You since u judge so easily.... it will only take a strong man to beat my salary in my area of discipline....
also, no sensible lady will wish to earn more than her man...it causes wahala... I repeat, I don't pray to be richer than my husband, simple
shut your trap. You can't even afford a better lip gloss. Look at your brown hair looking unhealthy. You obviously lack treat. You need a hairdiva to assist you with some hair journey. Where do you work? With that meager stipend you earn? Stop biting more than you can chew.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by mafavour: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
well its hard to say cos its between two entity called hub and wife...but my opinion is that it has to be on personal giving not submission it should not be demanded by either party as a yardstick for the sustainability of the home.may God help us as a family altogether I smell poverty in d land .

1 Like

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Hannibie: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
semioyin:

Exactly my point. We don't know the reason why her husband would ask her to do that. So instead of assuming and then judging her as a stingy woman, I suggest u ask op for an elaboration..

Any man forcing his wife to submit her monthly salary just to teach her submission(or for whatever reason) is an insult to Masculinity. One of Man's major responsibilities is to provide and the woman is to submit. Never force your wife to submit to you because it would no longer be submission but oppression. God forbid the day my husband would stoop so low to ask for my salary, "na to go deliverance be that" because some witches must be behind it grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

I wonder why u responded to the poster
She cannot cook for the same man who will keep her but can offer her punny

You know it's a strange world when girls prefer to offer sex to their boyfriends or fiancé rather than cook food in his house saying it could lead to abuse.

LOL

They will comfortably spread their legs like umbrella and moan like a bi.t.ch and see nothing wrong in that in a relationship, suddenly cooking becomes a taboo. Fish brains

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
exthar87:
save which home..there is no home anymore if things are done with force..that man is a dictator..why should the woman submit her salary to you..what if he dies tomorrow, his family will claim all..smh
dont be too quick o judge , the one tht wears the shoes knows where it hurts

1 Like

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

haha u don't want big money from yourself. Amazing.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
tebirim:
I don't see anything wrong with that. It all boils down to understanding between them both. My mum always brought her salary home when my dad was alive. What my dad does is to give her pocket money then ask her to save the rest. My dad also brought his own home and would divide it according to our needs and want at that moment and save the rest for us all. It helped so much that not long my mum was counting in millions. As a woman and a wife, if you love your spouse, then there isn't anything wrong in it. Not only is the man the head, he will help you manage you finances. That's why i support joint account between spouse. It helps
God bless that man called your father,i am sure it was not by force..doing this takes alot
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by pieces2(f): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
bennyrazz:
@op, but your friend has options now? either she submit her salary or carefully leave the marriage. There can't be two captains in a ship. The only thing I will say here is she should give it a trial for 2 or 3months and see what her husband plans are. If he squanders the money, then she should not submit subsequent ones and that would be her basis of argument should the marriage fail.
I agree with you Jare make she do am so see what his up to and then if he no use am do anything tangible she stop and dat way she has basis for her argument

1 Like

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hannibie:

Any man forcing his wife to submit her monthly salary just to teach her submission(or for whatever reason) is an insult to Masculinity. One of Man's major responsibilities is to provide and the woman is to submit. Never force your wife to submit to you because it would no longer be submission but oppression. God God forbid the day my husband would stoop so low to ask for my salary, "na to go deliverance be that" because some witches must be behind it grin cheesy
If you take this post serious, then it's obvious you are either jobless or you don't have anything meaningful to do with your time.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by spankyflex(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ezibless:
Why is nobody supporting the husband na?

First of all,lemme ask this question: What if she was a full time house wife?

The op said they were having marital challanges and the condition for make up is for her to SUBMIT her salary.

If she really wants to keep her marraige,she should submit it.
Cause after marraige,i think it's no longer HER salary but THEIR salary. (ladies dont strangle me o lolzzz)

Me,thinks she'd be doing the statement ''...wife submit to your husband...'' justice, if she does.

#my2cent!
coming from a lady;am disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
slimmy05:
shut your trap. You can't even afford a better lip gloss. Look at your brown hair looking unhealthy. You obviously lack treat. You need a hairdiva to assist you with some hair journey. Where do you work? With that meager stipend you earn? Stop biting more than you can chew.
this is an anonymous forum where anyone can say anything . teenagers and folks without experience air irrelevant views on issues they got no experience about. I stopped responding to annoying posts when I got this awareness . even a rat claims he is a lion on here .most times it is best to ignore an unsensible post.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
majekdom2:
dont be too quick o judge , the one tht wears the shoes knows where it hurts
well I am not judging,i am contributing
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Bigcake: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Hmmm... I wonder the kind of men mothers raise up these days
The story is not complete because no sane man can do that. I think the wife is using the salary for vain things that tend to hurt the husband. Like a lady in my neighbourhood who enjoys using her salary to buy gifts for her Ex Boy friends, claiming that those gifts aren't harmful.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Gloria3389(f): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
ayswags:
But you ladies want equality now,Now it's time to share expenses and we are hearing stories that touch.You can't eat your cake and have it grin grin grin grin
lolzzz.... we have different pple with different ways of life .....not all wives refuse to share expenses......besides, Where there is enuf... money won't be a prob
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by pieces2(f): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=dre11 post=27700921]
Maybe u need to know the reasons why the man asked her to submit her salary to him

Because the reason she gave is not sufficient enough for that man to have taken such a drastic decision.

Maybe the man sees that your friend is not prudent with her salary or she is leaving above her salary or he sees some hanky panky

Dramatic decision you mean because dats what it end up in grin
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by pickabeau1: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
slimmy05:
They will comfortably spread their legs like umbrella and moan like a bi.t.ch and see nothing wrong in that in a relationship, suddenly cooking becomes a taboo. Fish brains

LOL......

grin grin

That thread was so funny

Sex is now less stressful than cooking for your man

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
If she refuses, the marriage packs up undecided. Please, you can't blackmail or bully me into doing that. So, I have to ''ask'' for my transport fare from him daily? Mbanu angry i gaghi anwunye'm n'akpa on top my money grin grin sad. Manage your fund, I can manage mine as I have been doing before grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Gloria3389(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
ferdimako:

haha u don't want big money from yourself. Amazing.
abi.... I no want Money issues
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Gloria3389(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
slimmy05:
thought I reminded u to take your medication before visiting nairaland today....

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
exthar87:
well I am not judging,i am contributing
you judging that man ... the info is incomplete , they have marital issues . how are you sure the salary is not a reason . the man may be facing a hard time , no one can tell . I know how some women can be when they are the one providing for the family . it happens , the man may have been the breadwinner and perhaps something happen . don't be too quick in your conclusion untill the op can provide details on why they have issues.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by obi123: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
its different if there is a common pot of funds where each month both parties contribute a % of their income but asking her to submit all her salary each month is crazy , so when she submits it , he puts her on an allowance ? or she will have to ask him for money each time she wants to buy sanitary towel , make her hair, buy foundation, change her underwear or maybe she feels like meat pie she will go with her begging bowl to beg her husband for money ?

whats the plan really?

sometimes the demands made in marriages makes it a hell hole

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

lolzzz.... we have different pple with different ways of life .....not all wives refuse to share expenses......besides, Where there is enuf... money won't be a prob
is there actually something like " enough money" do you think money can be the only problem in a relationship .
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

thought I reminded u to take your medication before visiting nairaland today....
you need a treat. Stop feeling among, you're broke
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Herrmes: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
That is bullsh¡t,
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Gloria3389(f): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
exthar87:
really,u better stop that, pray for an understanding husband and pray for humbleness..there are families where the woman is the breadwinner still u won't know
I think everyone is free to ask for whatever he is she wants
I have my reasons for wishing that...no matter how humble the wife is.... the husband is always feeling somehow when the wife is richer.... I'm talking from experience ooo.... even when pple outside do not know.... something is always going on inside....
I pray the head will always be the head in every aspect in my marital life...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by mcdokwe(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
kibi:
i just spoke with a friend of mine who has been having marital challenges and she says the hubby has given her a condition for their make up - submit your salary to me at the end of every month.
i really dont like being in the middle of marital squables cos i wouldnt want anyone in mine so i told her to pray and talk it out with her husband though it did get me thinking, whats the rationale behind that condition...for men in the house who do this please enlighten me cos i dont support it.
I have come to realise some women lose sanity ones they control cash. They more often post the "I can do without you" attitude which most times irk the menfolk. So to put that in check, you make her dependent.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Saved2Serve: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
[size=18pt]haa! you mean toay's pancake girls to submit their salary? hey!! yeye dey smell. That means that man whats to get acid bath.[/size]
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Gloria3389(f): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
majekdom2:
is there actually something like " enough money" do you think money can be the only problem in a relationship .
we are talking about money here... not other wahala... besides, money also take a larger percentage of relationship or marriage wahala
also, there is something called enuf in marriage ....
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
majekdom2:
this is an anonymous forum where anyone can say anything . teenagers and folks without experience air irrelevant views on issues they got no experience about. I stopped responding to annoying posts when I got this awareness . even a rat claims he is a lion on here .most times it is best to ignore an unsensible post.
thanks bruh. They are very annoying
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

we are talking about money here... not other wahala... besides, money also take a larger percentage of relationship or marriage wahala
you should ask married women to advice you properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Please Help Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.