Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady (1613 Views)

Read Crazy Story On Why A Lady Rejected Dating This Guy / Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by bilms(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2008
am back here with my story.

this is what happened and i don't no what to say to both of them.

I have two friends A & B.

my friend A, has been hunting for a lady since 2004 and till date she is still giving him hope.

she told my friends that she really like him as a friend, but he needs to convince her that he loves the way he sound b4 she will finally go out with him.

this guy has done everything to attract this girl, but still the same story. now we told him to 4get about her but he wouldn't listen. we told him to allow another of our friend to go for the girl but he refuse.

now my friend B, has a sister and his sister happen to be the friend of this same lady.

so my friend A told my friend B to use the influence of the sister to help him convince this gal. and we all agreed.

but my friends B decided to change the game and he has been fucking the girl for the past three months now.

just last week, my friend A get to no about it .

now the question is, if u happen to be my friend A who have been trying to date this girl for many years, what will u do?

and if u are the second guy who is fucking this Chick current how will u feel? and if u happen to be me the last man standing how will u settle the whole thing?

actually, i hail my friend B who is fucking the girl now Cos if she succeeded in plying my friend A, she will go out and saying all sort of thing about guys. and i really hail him 4 penetrating to the central processing unit of that lady.

but 4 my friend A, i don't no.

but plz guys, don't u think this is crazy, trying to date girl for 4 year now still on pending.

Lady's, u can contribute too
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by experts: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
tell ur A friend to go and die and the B to keep on rocking.

lol
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by smooooooth: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2008
shit happens all the time

i was on a girl for 2 years she was acting all saintly

later one skinny ugly broke ass guy with flying ears

was bunking her 24/7

girls just love doing the wrong guys

not the one showing them all the love.
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by tope2000(f): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
smooooooth:

shit happens all the time

i was on a girl for 2 years she was acting all saintly

later one skinny ugly broke ass guy with flying ears

was bunking her 24/7

girls just love doing the wrong guys

not the one showing them all the love.

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by experts: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
thats y i keep saying,

most ladies don't just no what they are doing.

they don't have brain at all.

whether a woman is 20 years, or 40, or 60, they still have the same thing in common,
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by elmagnific(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
Frd B is an asshole! for cheatin/betrayin his Frds trust, Freind A is a dubass for dating a grl that long without results, And U are a bigger fcuka for supportin Freind B and not chastisin Freind A to cut the BULLSHIT before this mess happened, In a nutshell all 3 of u r nt the kind of crowd i wannahang out with!! angry angry
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by Dbaby4: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
experts:

thats y i keep saying,

most ladies don't just no what they are doing.

they don't have brain at all.

So na u get brain ko? i guess if u even had a stone to replace what u think u have as a brain u would not think nor even talk like this angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by HRhotness(f): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ topic

isnt there an unspoken guy code about scenarios like this?

what is ur own inside sef?
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by skfa1: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2008
Geeezzzz friend A tooooo slack,Imagine since 2004 what??.

Friend B,you are not a true friend simple.

Now friend A, please stay away from friend B and the gurl 4ever and look for another gurl.

friend C u don't need to praise friend B, cause friend B can do something more painful compare to what he did to friend A. You guys only plan with friend B to help get the gurl for friend A but instead he got the gurl for himself (Betrayer).

Friend C over to you.
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by Ben13: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
cool cool cool cool

no comments
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by experts: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
actually, we have both been telling him 4 many times to 4get about her 4 many months or years rather.

but this guy wont listen. he keeps saying he jst love this girl.

OK, u love her 4 many months or years now, but she keep denying u, 4get her.

this guy keep embarrassing us, and u no this girls, they will be saying all sort of thing about guys. i have known that girl to be dating one of my course mate already b4 my friend B get her.

i get to understand that the lady cant jst date my friend A and he don't want to 4get her.

actually, i get annoyed with my friend B when i get to no about fucking this girl, but it has already happen and there is nothing i can do about it.
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by experts: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2008
lol
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by bilms(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2008
dont crycify me.

i am a neutral guy.

how will i no when they started fucking. and when they hv started, omo men, no one can stop them
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by izeek(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
tell u friend A to easy with her cos the consequences might go beyong B being angry,
but rather them fit produce ur nephew/niece C for the equation.
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by Infoseye(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
Well in short the girl is a dog what else do a girl like her want from a guy trying to win her heart for the past 4years. Even sorry to say your so called friend A is a fool! and friend B should keeping fucking her real good. The bottom line is that friend B has exposed the kind of girl this lady is and friend A should dust himself and look for someone else better.
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by whitelexi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
The girl made her choice in the end, but she should've let go of frnd A if she was not interested since 2004. . . Why keep leading the guy on for so long? - thats the problem i have with some women, and thats why they have problems in the end because Karma will surely catch up with her. Now she's sleeping with the wrong guy and she's causing a rift between friends. . . Naija sef!
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by bilms(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
the girl is jst crazy.

but my friend A keep having hope when all hope are gone.

i made him realise the kind of girl she is but he keeps talking abt love in 1thin hin.

well we are getting it solved now.

even my friend B concluded that he jst wanted A to 4get her thats y he had to Bleep her for him to see how cheap she is.

its jst because A really like her and no one can explain to him until he sees 4 himself.
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by dbaptist1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
well wat i can say is dat birds of d same feather flocks together
watch ur girlfrend well well
maybe one of ur friend dey bone am inorder to show u say she is cheap also as a poster said
wat a group of crazy people
wat is dis world turning inot
sombody bring in sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by worm360: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2008
but Guy b fup ooooooo badly na ya guyman y u go do am like dt instead wen u go help am get the gal u come go dey migrimo (fire) d gal i tire ooooooo nawa oooooooooooo e b like say u no b beta frnd ooooo well guy A u to go fire him sista abi make e b pay back 1:1 Abi i no talk well or i talk bad make i knw watin una tink
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by experts: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
lol
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
Well the girl made her choice, whats so terrible about that

If anyone should be worried, it should be Guy B who broke his friend's trust . . . And lets not ignore the fact that whatever hope Guy A must have been getting from the lady might have been a figment of his imagination, or just plain wishful thinking on his part.

Sometimes people make choices that we think/assume is wrong for them; sometimes we are right, sometimes we could be wrong. But I still think everyone is entitled to h/her mistakes undecided
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by bilms(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
lol
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by experts: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
many crazy things on nairaland
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by untainted: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ujujoan
well spoken
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by 190: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
men i wud love 2 b dat guy B
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by bilms(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2008

u dey craze
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
omo u guys r scaring me o what kind of doggy dog world is this.l am pursuing someone right now mean l need to pull back and do myself some reality check undecided
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by MrCrackles(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2008
grin grin grin
This is real funny
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by bilms(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2008
funny indeed

what is funny about it?
Re: This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady by experts: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
crazy things hapening

(1) (Reply)

Is The Cliche "Time Heals" Really True? / Wedding Souvenirs-ideas Anyone? / I Dont Believe In Lone Any More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.