Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 (25450 Views)

Jiayu F2 4G LTE Phone Personal Review / Tecno M5(my Personal Review / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Gerrard59(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
francis247:
Honestly aside from the fact that the S5 really stands out above it's peers, no OEM has as much after sales service support, Warranty, ADH at that and OTA updates for its flagship devicies like Samsung especially as far as the African mobile market is concerned. It's no wonder those who went 4 other flagship devices keep consoling themselves by creating threads such as this.

On the contrary HTC gives faster OTA updates than Samsung, this has been demonstrated by it been the first to announce its collection of the code from Google.
In 90 days time, lollipop things

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by airsaylongcon: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
bizzle2:
I've got an m8 for sale by the way, screen is in flawless condition...its had a glass protector from day one,
the rear has a few light scratches
Gimme a quote! I don't do PMs (anonymity freak).
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by LadyPM: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Am using HTC 1 m8- meen, the phone rocks! Couldn't have gone for something else cos it's absolutely beautiful. Team HTC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
LadyPM:
Am using HTC 1 m8- meen, the phone rocks! Couldn't have gone for something else cos it's absolutely beautiful. Team HTC grin grin grin

are u enjoying the camera and life span of the battery
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by killzone(m): 3:36am On Nov 05, 2014
Yeah we hav heard htc is the best and others but y make their phone so expensive nd y is samsung cheap plastic as they call it selling more than htc and sony.the m8 sef is abt 90k,the problem is htc and sony phones are too overpriced who wants to start affording those ones when samsung products are dere just saying though nice review

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by infolekan(m): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2014
killzone:
Yeah we hav heard htc is the best and others but y make their phone so expensive nd y is samsung cheap plastic as they call it selling more than htc and sony.the m8 sef is abt 90k,the problem is htc and sony phones are too overpriced who wants to start affording those ones when samsung products are dere just saying though nice review
Samsung sales is mainly because of the million phone toys that come out yearly.
Samsungs phone prices and HTC high end phones prices are actually on par. And that's considering that the S5 doesn't even have a premium feel

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by killzone(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2014
infolekan:

Samsung sales is mainly because of the million phone toys that come out yearly.
Samsungs phone prices and HTC high end phones prices are actually on par. And that's considering that the S5 doesn't even have a premium feel
I will admit I wasn't quite impressed with the S5 even though am a die hard samsung fand but which will u go for if u had the money s4 that's now 55k or the htc one which is 70k and the m8 96k

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Gerrard59(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2014
Value my friend, Value. Same is said for the IPhone.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by ezzylee(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
bosun11:

well am kinda short of words though because my last phone was a bold 6 and the camera was okay, and i would really love a smart phone with good camera quality...its highly needed............which are u using if i may ask?? the truth is every smart phone must have its defects though

I'm using the HTC one m7.it was released last year.
And it's true, no phone is perfect.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
ezzylee:

I'm using the HTC one m7.it was released last year.
And it's true, no phone is perfect.

alright cool, do u love the camera of your htc m7 and how good is the battery life span ??...just wanna be sure before i venture into the htc world
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
bosun11:

alright cool, do u love the camera of your htc m7 and how good is the battery life span ??...just wanna be sure before i venture into the htc world

where av you been dude?
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

where av you been dude?

grin grin grin went to see Queen Of England, na dere she kidnap me........LOOOOL....been very busy jare..how re u madam
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
bosun11:

htc is a nice phone bt they prob is the battery so u need another for backup.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collinz2:
htc is a nice phone bt they prob is the battery so u need another for backup.

and the camera ??
hmmm, but am sure the battery is not worse than that of a blackberry.....
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
bosun11:

and the camera ??
i have used 20k htc and i tell u the camera is good. Wht do u xpect from 90k htc.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by DAVE5(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
austinbrown:
I love tecno

so if them give you choice to pick between iphone 6, 6 plus, note 3/4, galaxy alpha, xperia z3, OPPO *whatever their flagship fone name is* and the M8 for free, you go still love that your tecno

abeg no lie ohh...

better soup ...............

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
DAVE5:

so if them give you choice to pick between iphone 6, 6 plus, note 3/4, galaxy alpha, xperia z3, OPPO *whatever their flagship fone name is* and the M8 for free, you go still love that your tecno

abeg no lie ohh...

the guy get tecno fever, he go still pic tecno.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collinz2:
i have used 20k htc and i tell u the camera is good. Wht do u xpect from 90k htc.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the OP's view on the camera got me thinking mehn, wouldnt wanna get sth and blame myself afterwards.Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
bosun11:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the OP's view on the camera got me thinking mehn, wouldnt wanna get sth and blame myself afterwards.Thanks for your response
u can stil make research abt the m8 camera quality to see if u like it.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by austinbrown: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
DAVE5:

abeg no lie ohh...

yes
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collinz2:
u can stil make research abt the m8 camera quality to see if u like it.

thanks man..exactly what i would do
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by ezzylee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
bosun11:

Frankly, my battery doesn't last as long as my friends S4(I'm a heavy user - games, videos, surfing and all), and the camera is really awesome.
The phone has never hanged since I bought it I can run any heavy game comfortably.
What else do u need to know?
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by nani667: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collinz2:
the guy get tecno fever, he go still pic tecno.

LOL.... na swear be this ni
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Abyzan(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
rubbish phone...I'd rather get a another blackberry porsche than get such......Bleep Android
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by orilex(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
The phone would have been the best in the world of not for its poor camera. Anyway it is very good minus camera
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
ezzylee:

Frankly, my battery doesn't last as long as my friends S4(I'm a heavy user - games, videos, surfing and all), and the camera is really awesome.
The phone has never hanged since I bought it I can run any heavy game comfortably.
What else do u need to know?

so definately if u dont do much games on your phone..it would last better....i think am okay for now
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by ezzylee(m): 1:29am On Nov 06, 2014
bosun11:

so definately if u dont do much games on your phone..it would last better....i think am okay for now
Yep..... It'll definitely last long if you're not a heavy user.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by slinkman(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2014
the number 1 best phone in the World now is still the htc one m8. check google
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Bosun13: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
bosun11:

and the camera ??
...... That was old blackberries the new bb10 OS battery is incomparable in d smart phone market. Talking of z3,z30 or q10 and q5, just buy one and try it u ll thank me later
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bosun13:
...... That was old blackberries the new bb10 OS battery is incomparable in d smart phone market. Talking of z3,z30 or q10 and q5, just buy one and try it u ll thank me later

thanks for your advice , but i don't think i wanna use a blackberry anymore for now though....cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smartphone Shelf Life – What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Smartphone? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.