Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ (43940 Views)

⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Very Sweet And Charming Laptops For Sale. You Can"t Aford To Miss This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wanna get anything from Jumia and Konga? I can help you get it for free!! I help you place, track and tell you when the order is available for pick up. You don't have to pay me Nada.

Pay on delivery is available in most states. Awesome!

Also I'll be updating us of new deals at least every other day. Mostly from Jumia tho.

Follow this thread and don't miss out o.

What you stand to gain?
- I can help you Order and track your items, you don't have to waste your data anymore.
- I can help resolve the issues you might have. You don't have to waste your credit. lol.
- I can give you discounts and coupons when available. You get to save your money. grin
- You get to have a sense of Self worth by helping me get a Commission, without you spending anything Extra and having me pray for your finances so you can order more through me. cheesy

I CAN NOW PERSONALLY GIVE YOU DISCOUNTS ON ANYTHING YOU BUY!!!

DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE

--- Call or whatsapp 09099070645

Or email FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2016
Good morning my people.

Please know that the prices I posted here at one time or the other might differ from the price now.... Either higher or lower. Thanks.

Have a lovely week.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
TGIF
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2016
[b]The Wahl Home Pro 100 Hair Clipper Plus Trimmer comes with an ergonomic design and shape that makes it very handy and easy to operate. It has a powerful and reliable motor that guarantees efficient operation every time. It is the ideal hair grooming tool for men to get cute and sharp haircuts. The set includes a quiet and powerful thumb adjustable taper lever and trimmer that provides more efficiency. The high carbon steel blades are sharp enough for defining your hairline so you can look sharp as an elegant man. This clipper can be used by students, barbing professionals and for personal home use.

Get awesome and professional hair cutting experience with the Wahl Home Pro 100 Hair Clipper Plus Trimmer. It will provide you with confidence required always as you stay well shaved before stepping out to a great day. It has a long cord that guarantees so much freedom when cutting. It comes with two sets of teeth attachments for achieving varying cutting styles which makes it capable of doing anything you expect of it. The hair clipper is self sharpening and the shape makes it very easy to handle and cut at different angles[/b]

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Happy New month guys.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Key Features

Super power professional balding clipper
Power: 5W
Low noise
Zinc- plated titanium blades
ABS+ stainless steel housing
Battery: 1200MAh

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
The Perfect Gift for your Hair, ThermoProtect Dryer & Essential Care Straightener.

Multiple speed & temperature settings to get the blow dry you want and ThermoProtect for fast drying at a constant caring temperature. Longer plates of the Essential Care straightener for a straight look faster, while being gentle on your hair. Its compact and lightweight size makes it ideal to take on a trip when you need to fix your hair. It is essential to have at home as it makes your unkempt hair look beautiful in no time. The hair accessory comes with an improvement of thermal efficiency which provides superior heat distribution. It helps lock in hair moisture and prevents the hair from frizzing while giving it a shiny look. The hair straightener is ideal for various hair types and comes with an easy grip handle that makes it easy to use.

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2016
Good morning
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Contact me.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy new month.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Call or Whatsapp 09099070645 for your orders... You get 80% off shipping to anywhere.

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Realsufi: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
faithclin:
Call or Whatsapp 09099070645 for your orders... You get 80% off shipping to anywhere.
Did you sell original plasma TV LED 32 inches (LG or Samsung). Tell me d price
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Realsufi:
Did you sell original plasma TV LED 32 inches (LG or Samsung). Tell me d price

Whatsapp me on 09099070645. I'm not always here sir. Or send me your number. It'll be easier on WhatsApp.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Good morning. TGIF
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Have a great weekend.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Good morning Champs!
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Remember you get 80% off shipping to anywhere when you place your orders via me... And I also help in suggesting which are the good deals for you. Try me. wink
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Key Features

Diameter: 61cm

Height: 22cm

No of balls: 10

Depth: can hold approximately 18 gallons of water when filled 6 1/2" deep

Shape: tricyclic

Ideal for our babies and kids.

Form: Inflatable Round

Material: PVC Environment Friendly Plastic

Pattern Type: Solid

Item Type: Swimming Pool

Usage: Pool for 0-3years old kid

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Don't suffer yourself in this hot season oh grin

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2016
hello

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by ryfoz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
faithclin:
hello

Hi grin
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
TGIF!
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Good morning.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
When the weather gets too hot, ordinary fans begins to emit hot air. The Andrakk Rechargeable Mist fan provides an air cooling effect through its automatic water atomization function. It cools the air by drawing water from the in-built 2.1ltrs water can to provide the much needed humidity in the home. It is sleek and beautifully designed, providing more esthetics for the home.

16" standing mist fan
12V7AH Rechargeable battery with overcharge & over discharge protection
1-7 hrs Timer
2.1Ltrs water capacity
Digital LED control
Height Adjustible
USB PORT , Charge level indicator
AC/DC OPERATED.
3speed control (low, medium & High) Remote control
Replaceable batteries and standard 3 pin big plugs.
Lasts for 11hrs/low speed, 7hrs/mid speed, 4hrs/high speed, 180hrs/9LED lights.
Provides humidity for 13HRS-20HRS only with AC CURRENT (i.e, NEPA or Gen).
Charge 10 - 12hrs before first use

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
KEY FEATURES

Doogee X5 Pro LTE(4G) Smartphone

Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
5.0 inch HD screen
1.0GHz MT6735
Cortex A53 Quad-core processor
Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
5.0MP Back camera Auto Focus
2.0MP Front camera
DG Xender
Smart Wake
Double tap to wake
Support 4G network

WHAT'S IN THE BOX

1 x 2400mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Good morning.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Less than a month old Z30 for sale in Abuja.. Used by me. No scratch. Can even pass for new.... It's going for 40k but because you guys reading this are my customers, it can be negotiated.... Call or Whatsapp me on 09099070645

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
KEY FEATURES

CUBOT NOTE S 3G Smartphone

Android 5.1 (Lollipop)

2GB RAM 16GB ROM

With 1.3GHz MT6580
5.5 inch HD screen

Cortex A7 Quad-Core Processor

Dual SIM Card Dual Standby

5.0MP Rear Camera Auto Focus
Front 2.0MP camera
Support OTG function

WHAT IN THE BOX

1 x 4150mAh battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Charger
1 x Protective Case
1 x Screen Protector

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Kemmy210(f): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello,gudevening. Am jumia good customer but it seems their shipping fee is already discouraging me.Am planning to patronise them through you,am interested in both nexus rechargeable fan for 11k & kids swimming pool, #3,900.am in,ikorodu, lagos state.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kemmy210:
Hello,gudevening. Am jumia good customer but it seems their shipping fee is already discouraging me.Am planning to patronise them through you,am interested in both nexus rechargeable fan for 11k & kids swimming pool, #3,900.am in,ikorodu, lagos state.

I'm so sorry about that.. As an agent I can subsidize about 80% off shipping.... Whatsapp me on 09099070645.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby / laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria / Free Tutorial On How To Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.