Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ (43916 Views)

⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Very Sweet And Charming Laptops For Sale. You Can"t Aford To Miss This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
[b][/b][b]Hello guys, 

Wanna get anything from Jumia and Konga? I can help you get it for free!! I help you place, track and tell you when the order is available for pick up. You don't have to pay me Nada. 

Pay on delivery is available in most states. Awesome! 

Also I'll be updating us of new deals at least every other day. Mostly from Jumia tho. 

Follow this thread and don't miss out o. 

What you stand to gain?
- I can help you Order and track your items, you don't have to waste your data anymore.
- I can help resolve the issues you might have. You don't have to waste your credit. lol.
- I can give you discounts and coupons when available. You get to save your money. grin
- You get to have a sense of Self worth by helping me get a Commission, without you spending anything Extra and having me pray for your finances so you can order more through me. cheesy

I CAN NOW PERSONALLY GIVE YOU DISCOUNTS ON ANYTHING YOU BUY!!!

DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE

--- Call or whatsapp 09099070645 

Or email FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com. 

[/b]
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Short description

Operating System‎:‎ Android 4.4
Camera‎:‎ 5.0 + 13 Megapixel Auto Focus
Screen‎:‎ 5 points Capacitive Touch Screen G+G
Battery‎:‎ Capacity‎:‎ 1900mAh Lithium Removable Battery
Memory‎:‎ Storage‎:‎ 16GB
Processor‎:‎ MTK Octa‎‐Core ARM Cortex‎

Price - 19,999 Naira

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by luvlyoracle(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is that all?
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Is that all?

Lol of course not. Remember it's the most awesome deals of the day. I'll definitely post more tomorrow. The prices might have reduced also. Thanks for commenting grin
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Short description

Specifications:
*Capacity: 5000mAh Li-Polymer
*Capacity exchange rate: 90%
*Input Voltage: DC 5.0V
*Input Current: 1000mA (Max)
*Output Voltage (Port A): 5.0V
*Output Current (Port A): 1000mA
*IC Protection for charging / overcharge / short circuit / discharge
*LED indication for Battery Status

Price - 3,100 Naira

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2014
Blends
Grinds
Rolling cable storage
2 speed level
Built-in circuit breaker

1 Share

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2014
Saisho 3 in 1 Grinder/Blender will make food preparation faster as you are able to blend ingredients faster and easily.

We have different types of food that make up our diets and they are prepared in different ways‎‎.‎‎

Saisho blenders can be used both in your home and commercial kitchen‎ to grind and blend‎ fruits, tomatoes, pepper, coffee nuts and much more.‎‎ It can be used to blend fruits‎‎ for cocktails and smooth milkshakes and if you are a coffee lover‎‎,‎‎ it will help you grind your coffee beans‎‎,‎‎ seeds‎‎,‎‎ nuts‎‎,‎‎ dried fruits and spices‎‎ to enjoy strong black coffee.‎‎

It has rolling cable storage and dips for easy storage after use‎‎ and the blender has a 2‎‐speed level control and moment speed for efficient strong blending‎‎.‎‎ The control button are so easy to learn and will help you have absolute control over the blending process‎‎.‎‎

It is very efficient and you will definitely love the white colour kitchen appliance that do not occupy much space but adds a touch of beauty to your kitchen decor‎‎.‎‎ It has built‎‐in circuits and breakers that will prevent motor burnout from overloading‎‎ and the electric blender can be used to crush and emulsify food ingredients‎‎,‎‎ such as tomatoes and pepper to give you tomatoes paste for‎‎ chicken sauce‎‎.‎‎ It has an inner cap that will enable you add ingredients while blending or water‎‎‎‎ to get your desired blend‎‎ for a delicious meal and drinks.‎‎

OFFER ENDS IN 4 DAYS OOOO
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2014
Short description

Screen Size: 11.6"
Processor: Intel Celeron 1037U
Memory: 2GB RAM; 500GB HDD
Operating System: Free DOS
Colour: Black
Model No.: S210

http://www./lenovo-s210-intel-celeron-2gb-500gb-hdd-11.6-inch-freedos-ultrabook-124946.html

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2014
From me you get it for 39,495 Naira... And also free delivery to LAGOS. grin
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Fabinu(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
faithclin:
Saisho 3 in 1 Grinder/Blender will make food preparation faster as you are able to blend ingredients faster and easily.

We have different types of food that make up our diets and they are prepared in different ways‎‎.‎‎

Saisho blenders can be used both in your home and commercial kitchen‎ to grind and blend‎ fruits, tomatoes, pepper, coffee nuts and much more.‎‎ It can be used to blend fruits‎‎ for cocktails and smooth milkshakes and if you are a coffee lover‎‎,‎‎ it will help you grind your coffee beans‎‎,‎‎ seeds‎‎,‎‎ nuts‎‎,‎‎ dried fruits and spices‎‎ to enjoy strong black coffee.‎‎

It has rolling cable storage and dips for easy storage after use‎‎ and the blender has a 2‎‐speed level control and moment speed for efficient strong blending‎‎.‎‎ The control button are so easy to learn and will help you have absolute control over the blending process‎‎.‎‎

It is very efficient and you will definitely love the white colour kitchen appliance that do not occupy much space but adds a touch of beauty to your kitchen decor‎‎.‎‎ It has built‎‐in circuits and breakers that will prevent motor burnout from overloading‎‎ and the electric blender can be used to crush and emulsify food ingredients‎‎,‎‎ such as tomatoes and pepper to give you tomatoes paste for‎‎ chicken sauce‎‎.‎‎ It has an inner cap that will enable you add ingredients while blending or water‎‎‎‎ to get your desired blend‎‎ for a delicious meal and drinks.‎‎

OFFER ENDS IN 4 DAYS OOOO
link
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by nani667: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmm...
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Short description

800 Watts
Capacity 20L
Material: Stainless steel
Power levels: 5
Four auto-cook menus
Auto-defrost and child-safety lock
Child safety Lock

http://www./daewoo-20-litre-microwave-kor6l8k-51069.html

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
What's your official mail@faithclin
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by nani667: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
What about Micro SD cards ?
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Danishdavy:
What's your official mail@faithclin

FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
nani667:
What about Micro SD cards ?

http://www./catalog/?q=Micro+sd+card&baseUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.

So choose anyone you want. wink
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Hey ladies and gentlemen. What are you ordering today?
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by sakalisis(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2014
I need an innjoo t1 in akure
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
sakalisis:
I need an innjoo t1 in akure

Send me your number. Or add me on Bbm.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Keep the calls coming.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2014
1 thousand Naira discount!! On anything!!
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Saucekide25(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2014
powerbanks?
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Saucekide25:
powerbanks?

Yes we have. What capacity?
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Saucekide25(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
faithclin:

Yes we have. What capacity?

injoo e1 10,000mah powerbank.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Treyknowles(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Is innjoo T1 available?
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Treyknowles:
Is innjoo T1 available?

Out of stock for now. But out very soon.
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!! FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE on Jumia when u spend 10k or more.... I love JUMIA!!!
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2014
Saucekide25:

injoo e1 10,000mah powerbank.

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by Saucekide25(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2014
faithclin:

How much is the Powerbank going for?
Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Saucekide25:

How much is the Powerbank going for?

Re: ⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2014
Infinix zero is out on Jumia!!!!. Free delivery anywhere in Nigeria.. OMG!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby / laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria / New Tecno Pro Fingerprint Sensor Android Phones @ 97k. Call 07036545312. (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.