Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA (2023 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Just Move From UK To GERMANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA by yhemmmy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls can anyone refer me to a good and reliable shipping company that ships from UK TO NIGERIA. Thanks
Re: Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
r231 I have seen a couple of post related to shipping services he does from uk to naija from him. I havent patronised him o. wetin consign me? When eko market dey. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA by kemma002(f): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi I know of a very reliable company,send me a pm let s talk.
Re: Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA by r231(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
yhemmmy:
Pls can anyone refer me to a good and reliable shipping company that ships from UK TO NIGERIA. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1038776/midas-express-shipping-freight-services

Send me an email- segun@midasshipping.com

Thanks
Re: Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA by r231(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
KnuckleHead:

r231 I have seen a couple of post related to shipping services he does from uk to naija from him. I havent patronised him o. wetin consign me? When eko market dey. undecided grin

cheesy grin
Re: Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA by cantiride2: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Iqexpress is a reliable cargo firm.Used them couple of times.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Are Easy To Gain Citizenship, And Those That Are Not! / Its Funny How I Got 1440 In My SAT And No Money For Application Fees / Transportation Cost From Abuja To Kaduna, Pharocurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.