Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Does This Even Make Sense? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Even Make Sense? (4479 Views)

See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. / Hell Fire Teaching does not make sense- A look at Rev King Burning Sinners! / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 4:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Xxxx

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Xxxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Thugnificent(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think the Muslim version of paradise sounds more appealing with the 72 virgins and all

4 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sammieguze(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol....

I agree with you completely.

If heaven truly exists, it must be one hell of a boring place.

Thugnificent:
I think the Muslim version of paradise sounds more appealing with the 72 virgins and all

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
where in the bible does it say people sing in heaven ? let alone sing for 24 hours a day ? shocked

you have been reading your bible upside down. either that or your bible is made in china
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Sall(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
It is not enough to say that heaven and hell exist or God, Satan exist. The consept about religion is annoying. The religion leaders will always find a way to relate the story's with the present day realitys undecided

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
sukkot:
where in the bible does it say people sing in heaven ? let alone sing for 24 hours a day ? shocked

you have been reading your bible upside down. either that or your bible is made in china
Xxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Xxxx

3 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
sammieguze:
Lol....

I agree with you completely.

If heaven truly exists, it must be one hell of a boring place.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by plaetton: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=urcutecrush post=27720069][/quote]

The question should be; whose daughters are going to make up the 72 virgins?

Which of our moslem brothers would happily volunteer their young daughters for these eternall orgies?

6 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
i wouldnt goto heaven even if i was bleeping invited. Praising a tyrant for eternity isnt paradise, it's stalinism with wings. If 'salvation' means perpetual servitude to a god in need of 24/7 worship, please, spare me the judgement day and send me straight to hell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by edogho(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Peterken05:
i wouldnt goto heaven even if i was bleeping invited. Praising a tyrant for eternity isnt paradise, it's stalinism with wings. If 'salvation' means perpetual servitude to a god in need of 24/7 worship, please, spare me the judgement day and send me straight to hell.
as usual, u've been misinformed grin .

these yeye p-men abi na GOMs don get u. u'll understand d whole thing when u're prepared. *winks* buh for now, continue eating d corn of scorn and wallow in d mist of misinformation grin
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
edogho:
as usual, u've been misinformed grin .

these yeye p-men abi na GOMs don get u. u'll understand d whole thing when u're prepared. *winks* buh for now, continue eating d corn of scorn and wallow in d mist of misinformation grin
now teach me, tell me something.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by edogho(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Peterken05:
now teach me, tell me something.
and why should i no one taught me except me. everyone owes that to themselves. u should ask questions about "alignment" not this...
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Infomizer(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
"Singing hymns and waving palm branches through all eternity is pretty when you hear about it in the pulpit, but it's as poor a way to put in valuable time as a body could contrive."
- Captain Stormfield's Visit to Heaven

"People think after they die they're going to lie on green fields and listen to harp music. He says they wouldn't want to do that for five minutes while they're alive but they think that we have to for the rest of eternity doing that after we die."
- Rabbi David Wolpe quoting Mark Twain while debating Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Rabbi Bradley Artson on "Is There An Afterlife?"

#NuffSaid

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
urcutecrush:
All this views and no answer?does it mean heaven does not exist!
Confused
Lmao you seem confused,lemme help you break it down like a lady with a break down vehicle on the highway..............before I go any further,if you don't understand anything I'm about writing ask questions,I'm still making researches on daily bases too,wouldn't wanna start off by telling you No God cus if I do there would be no point pondering over this issue,religion is complex and broad,philosophy is so smart to state that there is God because there gotta be a name called God,while atheist conclude there is no God,me as a freethinker I say he is unknown and strange,here lies the question that begs for answer...when you get played by friends,fall out with your family,how would you trust an unknown stranger? There a lot to religion,this is just an intro as am already tired of typing,if you got bbm add me up so I review the truth to you and make you see a new perception of life...my pin is below.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by malvisguy212: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
urcutecrush:
Come to think of it.
Let's say atheist are wrong and there is truly heaven?
Does singing for enternity sounds apealing to anybody?
With the great minds we have among us on earth.
How can we expect them to just sing forever?
we will be giving the characteristic of God, we will be honour above the angels,bible say we will be seated at the right hands of God, meaning we are highly favour than the angels,the angels will be the ones that will be singing,there are many things mankind dont know about God,i will not say much, but when the time comes, we will know.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Maybe am wrong.
But pls tell me what we will be doing in heaven
With bible quotes pls
I don't have a bible
heaven is on earth. america is heaven to white people but hell to black people . cheesy

well i am being simplistic but heaven is really on earth wink

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Xxxx

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bleep
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Hehehehehe.
So america is heaven
why you think everyone is trying to go there ? everyone wants to go to heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Infomizer:
"Singing hymns and waving palm branches through all eternity is pretty when you hear about it in the pulpit, but it's as poor a way to put in valuable time as a body could contrive."
- Captain Stormfield's Visit to Heaven
"People think after they die they're going to lie on green fields and listen to harp music. He says they wouldn't want to do that for five minutes while they're alive but they think that we have to for the rest of eternity doing that after we die."
- Rabbi David Wolpe quoting Mark Twain while debating Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Rabbi Bradley Artson on "Is There An Afterlife?"
#NuffSaid
[color=#990000][/color]
Thank you.
So we finally conclude that even if there is heaven it doesnot sound apealing enough for us
To spend our life running after it.

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
[color=#990000][/color]
Thank you.
So we finally conclude that even if there is heaven it doesnot sound apealing enough for us
To spend our life running after it.
there are three heavens. heaven as a physical destination is currently america. you have to learn how to read your bible
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by honourhim: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
I can see that you atheists are being confronted by the truth of the bible in your inner man daily, hence the rampant opening of threads here and there in an effort to fight the fear of this bitter truth.

Unfortunately, your efforts can't change anything. It will only satisfy your sentiments. grin
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
why you think everyone is trying to go there ? everyone wants to go to heaven cheesy
Bleep

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by honourhim: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
there are three heavens. heaven as a physical destination is currently america. you have to learn how to read your bible

grin. Lies
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
And the remaining two are located at?
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
honourhim:

grin
its the truth bro. heaven is the mountain above all the mountains meaning the country in control of the world. however this is only a temporary heaven seeing as we are in the era of the gentiles wink
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by honourhim: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
its the truth bro. heaven is the mountain above all the mountains meaning the country in control of the world. however this is only a temporary heaven seeing as we are in the era of the gentiles wink

Lie lie. grin
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

And the remaining two are located at?
there are three heavens
1-the skies where the LORD is located
2-there is heaven inside those who have genuinely found the LORD. hence the saying ' the kingdom of God comes without observation because it is inside you '. a reconnection to God means your are spiritually in heaven
3-the country ruling the earth which is currently USA is heaven
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
honourhim:

Lie lie. grin
heaven means ' rulership on earth ' and there will soon be a new heaven meaning new celestial rulership on earth when christ returns. let it be done on earth as it is in heaven wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve / Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations / Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.